Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO Main Thread

+4
Syl
Axel The Bunny
GeneralArin
Justin
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAO Main Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: SAO Main Thread

Post  Tine Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:43 am

Vertripse looked off to the side. "Well, when we first entered SAO, I showed her the basics, and then I let her explore the game to herself. In all honesty, I don't know if she is or if she isn't...passed on. All I know is, she hasn't answered my PM's and I haven't seen her around anywhere...I'm just hoping for the best." She said, smiling even though the subject made her want to crumble. "My sister is strong...I'm confident she's fine..."
Vert blinked a few times when she noticed she had a new friend request. She happily accepted Dominic Young's request, and then turned her head back up to the blond man, raising an eye-brow. "That is you...right?" She said uncertain.
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:02 am

"yea thats me. and that really does suck...if only you had known...but im sure she is fine probably just traumatized by this whole thing. you know you can see where people on your friends list are...so maybe you should check up on her." Dom hoped that this girl Vertripse's sister was OK. he could only imagine the horror if his sister had gone into the game with him. he then showed Vertripse the map that showed where a persons friends are.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:12 am

Losing interest, Fane sighed and poked her arrow back in her quiver. There was no likely danger around, so she hung her bow around her arm like a backpack. Putting a hand in one of her many pockets for comfort, she looked around and sighed, opening up her menu.
She didn't expect it to be there, but she looked anyway.
No exit button.
Sighing, she put her hand up to close her menu.
In the Town of Beginnings, they were selling a guidebook that the Beta Testers had made for free. Fane went to check it out.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:15 am

Vertripse watched as Dom shows her how to locate friends, but when the only friend that stood out on the map was right next to her, her heart cracked into a hundred pieces.
"...D-Does that mean she's?" Vertripse shook her head, closing the menu. "No, it can't be. Maybe she just advanced past us or something...could she be in the upper floors?!" She said frantically, trying to keep quiet but still a bit loud and panicked. Vertripse's mind went through a hundred possibilities. Maybe she's just hiding somehow? Maybe she's just...
That was when it hit her. Vert had to stop saying maybe. The evidence is pretty valid...when people die, they don't return in this game. Even though she didn't want to face the fact, every inch of Verts mind was telling her that her sister was gone...but it was her heart that screamed "have hope."
Vert plopped back down on the stand, looking down at her hands through the virtual screen, noticing the interface modules. She was speechless. She didn't know what to think, let alone say...
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:40 am

"no everyone would have been able to port to higher floors if she did...im sorry. but nobody has even found the first floor boss. nobody has cleared this floor that means. but maybe she is in a dungeon or something. possibly somewhere that is stopping us from detecting her. you shouldnt give up hope. she might be in a quest area." Dom knew that he was giving to Vertripse by saying this. but how do you tell somebody that their sister was dead. Dom at the same time was thankful that he hadnt been able to afford a copy of the game for his sister. if she had came to this world and gotten hurt. he would never be able to forgive himself. that was when Dom surprised even himself. "i cant say for sure if she would be alive. but how about after this meeting i help you look for her. for all we know she could be in a secret quest area. i read about those in the guide book the beta testers handed out."
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:01 am

Tine listened intently, waiting until he finished all that he had to say before she replied. "So...you think there's still a chance she could be out there? I mean...you're not like, pulling my chain just to make me feel better?" She almost regretted asking this question. Here he was, offering to even help her search and she was questioning his words. "Thank you." She said, wanting to hug him, but containing herself. She wiped the tears that had formulated in her eyes away and smiled, tilting her head to the side as she tried to change the subject to something less dismal.

"Do you think the first boss will be very hard?"
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 am

"well it is an MMO...i doubt that he will be able to be beaten solo. why else would they make it that if somebody beats the boss everyone advances to the next floor." Dom saw the hope in the girl's eyes. he knew that some places blocked port crystals. he also knew that rooms like that could also block peoples locations on the map. "dont worry about it. if my sister was in this game...missing i would do whatever it took to find her. she probably is just hiding out somewhere. maybe she is hiding out in the town of beginnings with her setting to show up to friends off." Dom knew this was a likely situation. He just hoped his ideas of what might have happened were true. it would be better than the other possibility. that Vertripse's sister had ended up dying here.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:25 am

Vert Smiles warmly. "Well, if that's the case, I really hope its more than just all of us...I'd expected more people to show up to this. Hopefully this Kabazi has some news about the boss dungeon. I swear if its another mass guild recruit, I'll scream." she said nonchalantly, feeling very hopeful from Dom's moral support.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:58 am

((Derp. Finally replying to Jake.))

Sethe snorted at the boy's attempts at flirting. She'd seen rocks deliver better pick-up lines. "You're gonna have to do a lot better than that, guy." She looked him over with a critical eye, not bothering to hide her inspection of him. He didn't look to be anything special, but at the same time, he looked fairly confident about what he was doing. Otherwise, he probably wouldn't be lounging under a tree.

Just as she was about to say something else, a pop-up message appeared in front of her and the boy, signalling that they both had new Private Messages. Giving the boy a curious glance, she opened hers. "Come to the amphitheatre in the Town of Beginnings to beat this thing. Kabazi," she read aloud. Checking the sender information, she confirmed that it had been sent to multiple people. "Does yours say the same thing?" she asked the boy, raising a silver eyebrow.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:07 pm

Jake was frowning at the message in front of him.
"Yep." He said. "I suppose it's moderately important if they bothered mass-messaging." He added dryly. He thought for a moment, taking a second to try and guess what it'd be about. Well, it could be about a number of things, given the circumstances. Of course, the best way of seeing what things were about was to just go to the meeting.
He sighed. "Welp. I guess break time's over." He said, giving the sky a sorry look. He pushed himself up. He motioned to the lady. "You going to go to the meeting?"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:23 pm

Kabazi was in the center of the amphitheatre, waiting for more people to arrive. He was with two other players. One was a male who was training himself in cooking. The other was a female tamer who had a dragon on her shoulder. The Dragon was white with red eyes. 'People need to hurry.' He thought to himself.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:27 pm

"yea well hopefully Kabuzi isnt wasting our time. hopefully more will show up...still at least 15000 players in SAO and yet this is all that showed up." Dom said when he saw a guy talking with another guy in an apron and a girl who looked like a beast tamer. she had a dragon familiar on her shoulder. the first guy seemed different, he seemed almost like he knew what he was doing. Dom figured that this might be Kabazi. "you see that guy over there." Dom said pointing the guy out to Vert
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:00 am

A white screen popped up in front of Fane, and she frowned. It seemed random, slightly dangerous, but Fane grinned. Exciting things hadn't happened if it didn't include doing random quests in easy towns for good food. Plus, all the good hunting areas and easy dungeons used to level up were cleared.
Fane slipped two hands in her pocket and only wished she had a teleportation crystal.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 pm

Vert Follows Dom's arm, and then focused on what his finger was pointing to. Standing in the center of the  amphitheater were three players. There were two guys and one girl, but her eyes immediately drew themselves to the beautiful dragon that perched on the girls shoulder. It was as white as can be with vivid red eyes. "Is that...a dragon!?!" she said excitedly. "No way! Do you think she could be Kabazi?" Vert said, her eyes lit up with awuh and oooo.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:26 pm

The three beta players looked at the small crowd. "Looks like this is enough I guess." The Dragon lifted its head and let out a shriek. It didn't take long for people to look at them. (Because I don't feel like typing out a speech, I will describe what he says) Kabazi began to speak about a hunt they are going on in a couple weeks. He would be hunting for the dungeon with the floor boss and needed people to come. "If you would like to come, please accept our party invite." Kabazi sent out the invitation and waited for people to accept it.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:16 pm

Dom looked at the party request. two weeks? he supposed that was enough time to find Vert's sister. or if that wasnt possible, at least find out what had happened to her. he accepted the party request, then looked around at the other people. many seemed hesitant, obviously they weren't sure if they would want to fight the floor boss. but others joined immediately. driven by their desire to escape this virtual prison.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:16 pm

Vert immediately joined, taking note on the two week notice. She starred out at the dragon aimlessly, hypnotized by the idea of finding her sister. "She would have fell in love with that dragon." Vert said, smiling over at Dom. Even though Vert still had hopes of finding her sister, she'd inevitably taken notice on the fact that she said "Would have" instead of "will" or any other variant that depicted Alice still being alive.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:40 pm

Amy, the tamer, noticed a player starring at her dragon. She smiled and walked over to the player. She walked behind her and tapped her shoulder. In her ear she whispered "Follow me." Amy walked down a corridor leading towards a mess hall, mostly empty.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:52 am

"we'll find her." Dom said unsure if he could fulfill the promise, but he would try. then when the beast tamer with the dragon came and whispered to Vert. Dom heard. "go, i need to go buy better equipment anyway." Dom had gotten some money from some of the easier quests.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:56 am

Vert, unsure of the intent of this request shot dom a questionable look. But he beckoned her to go...so she did. As she followed the beast tamer, unsure what to think of this interaction, she glanced over her shoulder, looking at Dom with uncertainty.
When she faced forward again, her eyes were locked onto the beast tamers beautiful dragon. It's skin shimmered as it moved on her shoulder. "Hey, where are we going?" Vert said once they were out of distance for anyone to be able to hear them.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:53 am

Fane frowned and crossed her arms. Her arrow had fallen to the floor, and it had burst into little sparkly pixels that indicated that it was gone.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 pm

"Saw you looking at my Dragon." Amy opened her inventory and selected an egg. She started a trade and pressed the accept trade button. "After you press the accept button the egg is yours," she paused for a second before continuing. "It will take a couple days for it to hatch, but when it does you will automatically get the Tamer skill."

(If you want, on your character bio, make a list of your items and when the egg hatches add the skill to your bio)
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:05 pm

Vertripse stopped in place, staring at the girl in disbelief. Dragon egg's weren't easy to come by...so it took her off guard when this unknown player insisted on trading her one. "A-are you sure? I mean, you could probably get a lot of money for this egg, could I at least give you something to compensate?"

Even though she'd really wanted to just push the accept trade option and marvel at the beautiful Dragon Egg, she couldn't help but feel as though this might have a alternate motive. Why would she trade her something this rare? and even more so, without asking for money or items in return...who was this girl exactly.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:05 pm

"Beta players that have tabulate familiars like me know were to look for these." Amy waited for her to press accept. She had a plan to take over this game some how, but not sure how to do it. "Are you going to press the button?" Amy began to get impatient with the player.
Justin
Justin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:16 pm

Dom walked into a blacksmith's shop. not alot of players used Chakrams like he did. a good set of the bladed disks was rather hard to find. he couldnt afford a custom order, at least not yet. Chakrams were rather rare. he hadnt even seen any other players use them. also he had noticed that they dont seem to drop from monster fights. or at least not that he had seen. if he couldnt find some here, he would have to pick up another weapon until he was able to afford a custom order.

(can Chakrams be like a unique skill or something...cuz they are never used in the show and arent even very common in video games.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next