Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAO Main Thread

+4
Syl
Axel The Bunny
GeneralArin
Justin
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SAO Main Thread Empty SAO Main Thread

Post  Justin Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:36 pm

It has been an hour since you logged in, and found out what the game really was. Most people went off to fight, and others stayed off the front lines and tried living in the game. Some have died already, most of them were being reckless, not caring what they swung at. A rumor has even began saying a monster lived under the Town of Beginnings, but that was only a rumor. But soon,a few players are about to become an important part in the game, some will be good, and some evil. But that's for them to decide.

By the way just inbox me a message with a guild name and your members amongst your guys. You all can be a big happy group, or a large quantity of groups.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

SAO Main Thread Empty Re: SAO Main Thread

Post  GeneralArin Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:38 pm

(Well, my guild shall be the Dragons of Awesome. A more laid back and tight-knit guild, they joke around and work on helping each other survive the game. Anyone can join my guild on our epic adventure. XD)

Well, he supposed that there could be worse things than being trapped in a videogame. Jake sat under a tree, tossing a rock up into the air and catching it. He was waiting for some of the others to show up, and he was ready to go. He was hoping to find some crafting materials, so then he could start making a bunch of weapons and armor. He probably would sell most of them later, for a quick income for the group.

Jake whistled a tune as he waited.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:15 am

(nah i wanna be a solo player...like Kirito for most of the show. my character might join a party when he has some kinda mutual gain from it but other than that he works on his own)

Dom was walking around...sure there were some monsters around. but nothing he wouldnt be able to handle. though he was hoping he wouldnt have to fight today. he stopped when he heard whistling. he saw another player laying under a tree. "hi" Dom said

Last edited by Axel The Rabbit on Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:55 am

((The show doesn't explain that there are archers, and I'm pretty sure I've never seen any. But, let's just say there are.))

Fane stood up from when she curled up into a ball in shock. She was, truly, scared of the idea, but her heart tightened as she gripped her bow.
Guess what. I'm going to make it out alive.
She tried to find allies to join guilds, or parties. She liked the idea of living in a fictional rpg world, except the idea of playing a life-and-death game terrified her.
She stuck her hand in one of her pockets and slung her bow over her shoulder, grabbing one arrow just incase she wanted to whack someone. PvP was allowed many times, and she didn't want to be attacked. Even in safe zones, it was terrifying.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:47 am

"You waitin' for something, Cupcake?"

For the past hour, Sethe Youngblood had been sharpening her weapons and staying low in the shadows. So the beast-looking new video game had turned out to be whack. Wasn't that how all the movies went? Yeah, well, it wasn't about to get to her. She could take on virtual baddies any day.

However, it hadn't really occurred to her till now that there would be other people in here. So now that she'd come upon a blond boy sitting casually under a tree, it was brought to her attention that she may have other human allies...or enemies. This guy didn't look like a threat, but you never knew.

Apparently he wasn't aware of the ability to change one's appearance in the virtual world--or at least, if he was, he didn't have a very creative imagination. His hair was a regular dirty blond, shaggy enough that it fell into his blue eyes. His only attire at the moment was a regular pair of blue jeans with a T-shirt and jacket over that. Not exactly the picture of intimidation next to her tight leather jumpsuit and flashy silver hair.

She had been watching him for several minutes now, and he hadn't moved from his spot an inch. Her cynical mind wondered dryly if he knew not everyone in this game was friendly. If she wanted to, she could pull out one of her revolvers right now and put a piece of lead through his skull. Or play pin-the-boy-on-the-oak-tree with her hatchet, for that matter. But before she did anything, she decided to see what he was about. Thus her rather blunt greeting.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Zhanna sighed dejectedly. Of course. Of course something like this had to happen. She decided to play one video game in he r life and it ends up like this. She sat for a moment in silence. She wasnt shocked, she felt as if she had almost expected it. What she had to do was stay on her feet. Prepare, just in case something else crazy happened. So she decided to use her appearance as a cover. She was small, light, and nimble, childlike. Putting on her fake act that she was too good at now, she forced her lip tto tremble and her hands to shake and her eyes to water. She forced herself to curl up in a little ball in a corner, acting like the scared littlle girl she knew she would never be. She walked around, keeping a sharp eye out for anything strange, when she caught on bright silver hair. Interesting. Walking closer to the girl with the strange hair, she peeked over slightly at her and the boy she was with. Possible allies? Zhanna would like that. Of course she trusted mainly in herself, but backup was good
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Dom saw a girl watching the boy who was sitting under the tree and a silver haired girl who was talking to him. the girl had dark brown hair and was wearing a beanie. "hey" Dom said casually.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:13 am

Zhanna looked closly at the boy who had spoken to her. She didnt expect such a normal greeting. She narrowed her eyes and stepped closer. "Hey..." she said slowly. "I dont suppose youre here to make friends?" She spoke softly. She didnt want to appear to strong. She had to act weak- at least at first.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:20 am

"im not the type who hangs around other people. too much arguing. i only work with people when there is something in it for me. but friends are an exception though." Dom said this in a rather bored tone of voice. alot of people were too focused on forming guilds. he wouldnt mind fighting to get out of this game. but he wasnt going to join up with people so he could argue over who gets the loot. "but before i can call you a friend...i would need to know your name at least...I'm Dom"
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sir Malachai Thu Nov 14, 2013 1:38 am

Malachai sighed as he was walking out of the town. He had always dreamed of living in the virtual world, but now that his dream had became reality, he wasn't so sure how he felt now.On the one side, he escaped reality, something he always considered boring. Here in the virtual world, many things were possible. Even now, he looked more warrior like than he ever did in real life, regardless if his skin and body shape was the same.

As he continued on, He noticed a girl had approached Jake.
Weird he thought, as that didn't normally happen. (=P XD poor Jake) Regardless, Malachai continued to approach where Jake was, reaching earshot as he heard the girl say her 'greeting" to Jake.
If it's a guild invite she wants..that's not a nice way to ask...

(Jake, I wanna be your second in command XD)
Sir Malachai
Sir Malachai

Drachmae : 402

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:26 am

((Hey, all she did was call him a Cupcake!))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:33 am

Fane found a group of people forming around a tree, so out of curiosity she went to investigate. She gripped her arrow and stepped up to see what was going on.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:31 am

Zhanna smirked. This boy- Dom- seemed a lot like her, except for the fact that he wasnt looking for a guild. She needed one. Despite the possibility of never seeing him again, she figured it wouldnt hurt to reveal her name. "Im Zhanna. And now, if you dont mind, i need to find myself some backup." She pushed past him, shoving him out of the way. She faced the croud of people around the tree, focusing on each one individually. "So, what are we doing first?" Zhanna said aloud, welcoming herself into the slowly forming guild. She was too stubborn to let them kick her out now.
Callistos
Callistos

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:54 am

((Guys, I think we should wait for Jake to post before anyone else continues this...))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:32 pm

(Thank you. Sorry for taking so long.)
(And sure Mal. Why wouldn't I let you in my guild? lol. But you don't get to be in charge, since I wanna be Captain.)

Jake shifted as he was addressed. He looked up at the girl. He gave a crooked grin.
"Only for a beautiful woman to come my way." He said wryly, "And I guess my wait's over."

He often said stupid-flirty things like that. It wasn't like any girls paid him any mind, they were normally gone after the few seconds of interaction. And besides, they were in a game. It didn't matter that much.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:15 am

Shortly after receiving word of the games actual intentions, many players received a message. The message said:

"Come to the amphitheatre in The Town of Beginnings to beat this thing
-Kabazi"

Most could take a guess on what it was about. But many stayed away. Except a group of players (you guys and a Npc or two) decided they would go to this meeting.
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:22 am

Dom lounged lazily at the ampitheater waiting for the other players to show up. he looked at the people already here. several seemed like they already knew eachother. "god this place is so boring. why did i bother coming. watever this is about, it better be worth my time." Dom decided he should make allies soon. he didnt plan on joining any guilds but having friends here could help him with a quest or two. he knew nobody could survive an MMO completely on their own. but he wasnt the type to commit to a guild,
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Nov 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Vertripse slowly made her way into the amphitheatre, taking notice that she was fashionably late. "huh." she noted to herself, seeing how few people were here. She peered around for this said Kabazi, but saw nobody with that name in particular. She'd noticed most of the people were in groups, or mingling with each other but only one player sat by himself in the stands off in the right corner of the top row. Vert shrugged, making her way through the stands and then sitting down next to him. At first,it seemed like he didn't seem to notice her, so she began going through her menu and selecting a plain steak and cheese sandwich she'd made while practicing her cooking skill. It wasn't the best cuisine in the game, but she was really starting to get better at it each time.

"Would you like some of my sandwich..." she said, breaking it down the middle and offering it to him.

((FIxed, srry about that o , o didn't mean to rp for you D: and I really didn't know it was just displayed in parties :O I thought that was just the level and other personal cridentials >_< ima have to rewatch SAO now.)

Last edited by Tine on Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cause stupid)
Tine
Tine

Drachmae : 93

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://demicronos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:49 pm

(tine...u know ppls names only will show up if ur in a party with them...also dont rp other ppls characters pls.)

Dom looked up when the girl offered him some food. "sure i guess. when will this meeting actually start. this is a waste of time so far." Dom knew the only reason it could be about. this had to be about the first boss. somebody must have found the bosses lair. that or this guy was planning to start a mass guild. if it was the latter, then well this really was a waste of his time.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:28 pm

Vertripse paused as she took a bite of the surprisingly tasty sandwich, despite the fact that it was being eaten in a virtual world. "I don't know what this meeting is about, but I swear if its another bogus event, I'm going to quit this game for good. I mean come on, do you really think they'd trap us in a video game...that's definitely got to be illegal" She said, completely ignorant as to how serious the situation was. "I mean sure, they did a fancy technologically advanced trick with the helmet making us appear as we really are, but I still don't buy it."
Vertripse continued to chow down on her food as she waited, avoiding everyone's curiosity toward her appearance. Whispers went about them all, questions as to why she'd looked the way she'd looked...her purple hair and the vibrant yellow eyes, not to mention the lightning bolt marks on her cheeks. Sword art online was known for not having any magic, and with the new addition they'd added it actually made the players look like the actual players...and it was unfortunate, but this was Vertripse in the flesh. She didn't think twice about hoping onto SAO the second it was released...she didn't even care that she was still wearing a dark purple wig, eye contacts and a bunch of make-up to top off the Comic Con. character she'd been representing...to her, it didn't matter, because when she was here she wasn't Violet Winchester, she was Vertripse...the claymore wielding swordsman. She tried her best to ignore the glares that she'd get from other players, but even here and now it made her so uncomfortable that she was nearly about to cry.
Since the revaluation of the games real intent, people have been calling her a hacker and accusing her of being a game master...she was trapped with this hair, and these eyes, and this make-up...but above all, she was trapped with the accusations.

"Gawd I hwope hwe comesh shoon" she said as she gorged herself with the remains of the virtual food.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:44 pm

"really...if it is just a trick why cant we log out" Dom knew the girl was probably in denial. she had a strange appearance. but then..."not to mention none of the people who have died have come back. i dont think that they care if its illegal. its not like the government can shut down the game. at least not without killing all of us. honestly i dont think this is an event. they wouldnt use a player account for it." Dom knew how the message had gotten to players. it was used like a chain message going from one player to all that players friends and so on. part of him hoped that everyone would show up so that this thing could get started. another part of him thought it might be somebody's idea of a joke. he wondered what was happening IRL. surely the people on the outside mjust have realized something was up. then again though. it had been only a few hours since the game was revealed to be what it really was.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Vertripse stares down at her feet as she listens to all he has to say. A deep sadness washed over her as he lied it out in the open. His words played over and over in her head for a minute or two. why can't we log out? not to mention none of the people who have died have come back. She wasn't stupid...she just didn't want to believe it was true. She'd personally bought her little sister a copy of SAO in advance just so that they could play this amazing game together, but had she even thought for a second it might result in her Death, she would have never touched the game to begin with.

"You're right...it's probably not another event..." she said as she continued to stare at her feet, trying her best to hold back tears. She squeezed her eyes shut, and then opened them, lifting her head up from the ground and smiling, whether it was fake or not, he didn't have to know that. "I bet it's a mass guild invite or something. I mean, why not ya know? As much as I like exploring the game by myself, it doesn't hurt to have a dozen other people to count on. I mean, the higher floors bosses are pretty hard I hear...surely it can't be conquered with just a single player...right? I definitely don't intend to die in this game."
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:07 pm

"if it is a guild invite...then i will have to disappoint them...i dont join guilds. I like it better when i only have to watch out for myself but i dont intend to die here either. i have somebody depending on me in the real world." Dom looked around seeing people stare at the girl. they probably thought she was a Game master, or maybe a beta tester. but he was sure she was probably like everyone else who had been surprised by the game changing to people's real life appearance. she was probably wearing a costume for some reason when she put on the nervegear.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tine Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:41 pm

Vertripse laughed, glad that she wasn't the only one who'd taken note to people staring. Still...it irked her that he didn't react like everyone else. He still treated her like she was a normal player...
 "I'd just got back from Comic Con with my sister when SAO first launched...we were so excited to get into the game, that we didn't even bother to change. I mean, what did it matter, it wasn't like our real faces or hair were a part of the game...now I'm stuck like this though. Not that I mind really...I mean I get to be my favorite Manga character!" She said enthusiastically. She smiled warmly at the blond haired man and said "You seem like a nice guy. It's weird to be treated nice...ever since they'd used the nerve gear to alter our appearance, I haven't seen that friendliness in anyone...I know this sounds silly, but if you need any help with quests, you can message me any time!" She said, even more enthusiastically this time.
Tine
Tine

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:58 pm

Dom smiled. the girl wasnt asking to be in a guild with him. which was a nice change. it seemed everyone wanted to be a guild. then he frowned when he realized that the girl said her sister was playing SAO. Dom couldnt imagine his sister in here. he jus would never want her in that situation. "so your sister. is she in the game or...you know...out there?" Dom was careful not to mention the one other option. he knew he wouldnt want that idea put in his head about his sister. the idea of somebody you know dying. he wouldnt bring that up. Dom pulled up his menu and sent the girl a friend request.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next