Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparitions

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Apparitions - Page 2 Empty Re: Apparitions

Post  GeneralArin Thu Nov 21, 2013 5:19 pm

(Sorry, I've been having trouble writing out a response. I'll try to actually post today.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Well, it wasn't a gun. It was close enough.
Darius caught the movement, though, and quickly readjusted his movement to dodge. They were either too close, or he just had too much momentum to redirect completely efficiently, because a couple grazed his arm. He slipped a snarl.
He whirled around to hit the offending shadow. He was mildly surprised to see it fly back and leave chips in the brick wall. He hadn't meant to hit it that hard. The pain must have let more of the beastly strength out. That was one of the reasons why he did his best to stay away from full beast. It was unfortunately a bit too easy to slip. When demonic influences were concerned, it was definitely a slippery slope.

At any rate, he had 35 minutes.
He loosed a bit of a growl. Well, might as well skip to the main event. He knocked over another shadow (dropping the count to 5, barring any new arrivals.) and rebounded off the wall, leaping towards Drake. He fully expected a strong melee attack, so as soon as he was in the air, he took on new features. He allowed the strength he accidently donned, and added the thick skin of his beast form. He expected to take a hit for such a bold frontal attack, so armor was needed. The natural armor even at this state was thick like a crocodile, and even the bullet-like shadow darts would have hardly had an effect. However, since he hadn't had it, his arm burned.

In the half-hour he had left, he needed to apprehend Drake. He had a rune that would neutralize Drake's powers, but it had to touch the rogue. And with Drake being a Tier 5, it probably wouldn't stick if he did it after the sun went down. For some reason, he didn't think the Academy's spell-casters planned well with this apprehending business. He understood that spells were difficult to render, especially quick-use ones like the ones Darius had to use, but it didn't stop him from wishing that they were a bit more useful.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:41 pm

Darius leapt towards Drake. it seemed it had expected a full on frontal attack. because he had taken on both strength and his armor like beast skin. Darius was probably hoolding onto a neutralization spell. one that would have to be quick use for it to work. Darius must have been forgetting that Drake had gone through the same training. So drake knew how Darius was going to attack. This gave drake an advantage. he would make sure not to let himself be hit. he fired a burst of shadow energy towards Darius. and while this might not hurt darius through the thick beast skin. it would knock him back and help to buy some time.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:09 am

Tereash wandered guardedly by the town, looking for Drake. Ever since he'd left to... do something, there were problems. Like her meeting an Academy freak...
She sighed and tried to look for him.
She tried to act as casual as possible, as not-rogue-messed-up as possible so she could blend in, though she felt rebellious to the need.
She sighed and shifted to the form of a butterfly, which took some taking used to at first, her body in an uncomfortably small size, or weight so light, her view so different. She breathed a few times and flew.
Easy. Same as being a bird. Well, not exactly.
She peeked through a cafe window, and it seemed by sheer luck she found him.
Luck.
Tereash frowned in distaste and fluttered about the window, but moved around a few times, making it look like she was looking at a flower a few times, trying to catch more than a peek of who he was talking to.
Ah... someone was bound to spot her.
But pride held her still, and pride held her there, just watching.

Last edited by Syl on Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:03 pm

(I think you mean Drake, Syl. Darius is one of the Academy Freaks. XD It's okay, the names are rather similar.)

Darius braced himself for the burst of energy. It hit him on one shoulder, so it made him tumble. He rolled to all fours, quickly readying another assault. Unfortunately, tactical prowess was rather limited when all you had was melee attacks. So his main goal was to close the distance, and to do it fast. The shifting shadows (the natural sort, not the demonic magic sort) told him that sunset was getting achingly closer.

His next charge stayed low and quick. While quite as fast as the other form, he had a lot more momentum with this one. Staying low made the charge more stable, though he had to be ready to quickly redirect his momentum if Drake dodged. He wasn't in the mood to play matador with Drake. Namely because it doesn't end well for the bull.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:51 pm

((Er.... mistakes. I'll fix that.))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: