Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost..and found?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost..and found? - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost..and found?

Post  Cerulaen Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:52 am

Pausing a moment, Daquiri wiped her dirtied blade off on Axel's shirt. It was his blood, he could keep it to himself. Sheathing her weapon, she turned her back on Axel, ignoring him, to address Estelle.

"What do you mean by "charmspeak"?" the red-head asked critically, putting air quotes around the term. The ravenette acted like she had some sort of secret power. She scoffed inwardly at the thought. What could she possibly do? She was a freaking daughter of Aphrodite. Yeah, goddess of love and doves--real powerful sounding.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:19 pm

So she didn't know her powers yet.. Estelle raised an eyebrow. 'Powers of persuasion. But about a 1000 times more powerful. Bend people to your will. It should take more energy to bend people with strong minds.' she cocked her head to one side. 'Just tell him to speak the truth, and only the truth, to my questions. Simple.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:31 pm

"ha, and what make you think this thing would work on me. Im not really someone who has a reputation for doing what they are told" Axel said this as he recalled many occasions, most of which had happened before he had come to this camp, of causing trouble. He was sure whatever this charmpeaking was it wouldn't work on him.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Nov 05, 2013 6:41 pm

Estelle looked down at him with cold pity. 'Well, then, Axe Head, this might be your first time.' she looked at Daquiri. 'That is, if we come to an agreeable term.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:41 pm

Daquiri narrowed her eyes. "You flatter me, Estelle," she said dryly. She knew she'd always been able to convince people of things fairly easily--when she actually chose to talk to people, of course--but she'd always just assumed it was because they liked how they looked. Because she'd gotten a lot of crap in that area throughout her life. But to think it was actually a power... that was something else. "What makes you think--"

And suddenly, the red-head cut herself off. Wait a second. Squinting her eyes at the ravenette, she opened her mouth hesitantly. "Do...do you mean the arrow? At the range?"

For the moment, Daquiri ignored Axel's show of egotistical, self-inflated pride in his own abilities while she focused on what Estelle was revealing to her. In all honesty, the kid wasn't worth her time.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:48 pm

(
Cerulaen wrote:   Daquiri ignored Axel's show of egotistical, self-inflated pride in his own abilities
yep that is Ax XD)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 3:28 pm

((Lawl, you should know that IRL, that personality is the only one I can't stand being around--people who think they know everything and are better because of it -.-))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:36 pm

(ha i hate people irl like that too. but characters like that are fun to write.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:00 pm

((Well, y'know, as long as they just THINK they can do everything and can't ACTUALLY do it xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:28 am

Estelle remained indifferent. 'Perhaps.' she nodded. 'I've never heard of arrows being persuaded, but it may be possible that the event was linked to charmspeak.' her eyes were trained on Daquiri. Axel Stone would receive his punishment soon enough, but not now.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:19 am

(how does Estelle know Axel's last name? he hasnt told anyone his last name o.0)
Axel figured that now would be a good time to move if he wanted to take that knife. with Daquiri's attention on Estelle he knew he could easily take that knife he moved quickly. he casually walked close enough to take the dagger. acting like he was just beginning to walk away. he had an expression of boredom on his face. the girls would probably think he had just lost interest. maybe that he was walking away. when he walked close enough to Ri, he took the Dagger from its sheath, holding it lightly. there was no way she could have noticed him take the dagger.

(ha Axel is so fun to write for XD i love writing about taking ppls things.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:58 pm

Daquiri stiffened in the middle of Estelle's response. She felt...different. Had something just happened? Glancing over her shoulder, the red-head saw Axel walking around aimlessly behind her and Estelle, like he was waiting for something. She narrowed her eyes at his back. Something was sketchy about him--besides the impossible amount of ego his small brain contained, of course. However, she couldn't tell if something had just taken place that she wasn't aware of. Giving her head a slight shake, she turned back to Estelle.

"How exactly can you prove I have this "charmspeak," as you call it, then?"
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:12 am

'Stay, Axel,' Estelle said calmly. She didn't see the dagger yet, but she wasn't about to let the thief run along. 'If you don't believe me..' she shrugged. 'Why don't you try it on him?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:52 am

Axel wasnt sure if he should stay...as much as he hated to admit it and probably wouldnt to anyone else. the way that Estelle was so confident it would work on him made him hesitant. "well i would but this conversation is starting to get boring." Axel knew he was proably hated by these two but it was fun to see how far he could push them...Estelle was more patient than he thought. she knew he really had taken her laptop yet she hadnt actually done anything to force him to confess. Axel then remembered something he had seen the night before...when he had snuck up on Ken. Ken had a dart that looked suspiciously like one of Estelle's. he figured the best plan would be to use it as leverage but he couldnt talk here in front of the nymphs. they had a reputation for gossiping after all. it pained him to think about it, but he actually needed Estelle's help.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:19 pm

Daquiri gave Estelle a skeptical look, but at this point, she couldn't think of anything else to do. Unfortunately, her interest had been piqued. This just might be the answer to how that arrow had disappeared into thin air at the Range. Persuading an inanimate object...yeah, Estelle was right there. It sounded pretty crazy. But what else was she supposed to think?

...D*** curiosity.

"So...I just tell him to do something?" the read-head asked, raising an eye brow.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 08, 2013 6:16 pm

(am i the only one who feels like Ax should run cuz this obviously isnt gonna end well for him)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:05 pm

((Well, Ri would just yell at him to stop in some form or another, which would allow them to catch him anyway...so it would be a futile attempt of his, but he could always try xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Nov 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Estelle nodded once. 'Tell him anything you like. You're hardly going to spare his feelings,' she said with a hint of humor. Axe Head tap dancing would be pretty funny.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:04 pm

((Oops, sorreh, forgot I still needed to post here.))

Daquiri's face was still the picture of skepticism as she glanced between Axel and Estelle. "Okay..." the red-head stalled, trying to think of a suitable order for the spiky-haired boy. Her eyes fell on the lake, and she shrugged. Might as well.

"Axel, go jump in the lake," she said, her voice bored and half-hearted. She waited a moment, staring at Axel. Nothing happened; just Axel giving her a strange look. She raised an eyebrow at him, refusing to lose her composure, before turning back to Estelle. "Well, there goes your theory, Bird Girl," she snorted. "Any more bright ideas? Do I have magical nail polish I've inherited, perhaps?" Daquiri was irritated at this point, to say the least.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:17 pm

(charmspeaking only works if u put emotion into it right)

"well so much for your charmspeaking theory. i told you that it wouldnt work on me." as Axel said this he relaxed. Estelle was smart he actually had been afraid it would work. he stopped himself from showing his relief. he hoped neither of the girls noticed this. he still expertly hid the knife he had stolen moments ago. he wondered if Daquiri would notice the knife missing before he left.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:39 pm

Estelle was indifferent. 'Put your heart into it,' she commanded. 'Like you really do want to see him jump into the lake. I do,' she added thoughtfully.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:26 am

Daquiri rolled her eyes in exasperation. This was turning out to be a lot more trouble than it seemed to be worth and she was starting to feel a tad ridiculous. And she hated being in any position that compromised her image. If she wasn't always the ice queen that had it together, who was she?

Still in thought, Daquiri's hand slipped down to her dagger again to rub the now-familiar markings. But...her hand was met with nothing. Jerking her head down, all she saw was an empty sheath strapped to her bare leg. Her mind immediately putting it together, her gaze snapped back up to Axel, who looked like he was trying to casually make a getaway. Oh, no you don't, mister.

"Stop right there, you b***ard," she practically snarled, storming towards the spiky-haired son of Hermes. Estelle wanted her heart in her words? Oh, there was more than just her heart in this.

((Magicking time! xD))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 am

Axel stopped. not by choice, he just suddenly couldn't move. he was trying but his body wasnt responding. if he had been chained he would be able to get out this was different. "what the heck did you just do? i cant move." Axel realized then that this must be that Charmspeaking thing Estelle had mentioned.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:34 pm

"You're either really stupid or just a smart-@** to stop moving after stealing my dagger," Daquiri growled. "From what I've gathered, you're both. Now give me my dagger before I take it back myself and skewer you from the inside." The red-head's mood was volatile, and on the border of tipping over the edge. If it did, things could get ugly.

And all when she was practically wearing underwear, too.

((Sorry guys, short post...didn't feel like coming up with more. xP))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:53 pm

Axel looked at daquiri and said with a smug tone. "yes im utterly terrified, well assuming your stupid enough to try that on me. especially infront of witnesses." he threw the dagger to her. he didn't throw it hard, not wanting to hit anybody by accident. it landed in the sand at Daquiri's feet.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next