Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost..and found?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost..and found? Empty Lost..and found?

Post  Estelle Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:08 pm

'I'm telling you, I need that back!' Estelle glared at the nymphs shaking their heads. Useless little nymphs.. she sat down next to the lake. 'What do you want from me?'

Earlier in the day, Estelle had lost her laptop. Someome had stolen it.. and she was sure the water nymphs knew something about it. Perhaps one of the Hermes kids...but she needed information. Which the nymphs were unwilling to do. Two pieces of information that she could glean from their attitude- it was a guy, and he was hot. Her eyes were fired up. 'Tell. Me.' She had half a mind to skewer the girls, but then she would be without a source of info.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Lost..and found? Empty Re: Lost..and found?

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:39 pm

((This officially takes place after Ri's claiming. So...yeah. #Spoilers))

Well. One night in the Aphrodite Cabin and Daquiri had already gotten in "trouble" for staying out past curfew. Apparently, here at Camp Half-Blood, that meant she was supposed to do dishes or some sort of crap like that. Daquiri snorted at the thought. Screw. That.

Instead of dutifully playing kitchen maid, however, Daquiri had opted to take a dip in the lake instead. The one good thing about living with all of the Aphrodite kids was that they all had loads of clothes. Literally, they had shown her secret compartments with extra walk-in closets that were apparently "highly classified Aphrodite information." Highly classified, her @**.

Whether it was beknownst to other campers or not, however, it did allow Daquiri to finally have all the changes of clothes to her heart's desire. Which was nice, considering they were at a summer camp. At the moment, the red-head donned a dark teal two-piece swimsuit that had little rhinestones sewn into the fabric. No more fraternizing with Hermes boys, thank god. Er...gods.

Coming out into the clearing of the lake, Daquiri spotted a familiar figure sitting on the banks of the lake. She would recognize that jet-black braid anywhere. Leaving her towel behind her on a table bench, Daquiri padded through the grass in her bare feet towards the Athena girl, meanwhile piling her hair on top of her head and securing it with a hair band into a messy bun. She stopped just short of coming up next to the ravenette.

"Problems, Estelle?" she prompted, a slight derogatory tone tugging at her voice.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:31 am

'Possibly, Daquiri,' Estelle said without turning back, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Only one person could get away with that kind of tone on her. 'Dammit,' she cursed. 'He won't even look at you. Now tell me who did it.' The nymphs only giggled madly. Estelle sighed and closed her eyes. Her hand slightly strayed toward her knife.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:52 am

Daquiri gave a small sniff of indifference. "Looks like it to me. But I don't suppose you'll need my powers of persuasion, so..." the strawberry blonde studied her DIYed manicured nails as she paused, "I'll just be stealing the sun's attention over here." Sauntering over to one of the docks, Daquiri lowered herself onto one of the lounge chairs and began to slowly rub on sunscreen.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:20 pm

Estelle gave a curt nod. It was true. She still had a few tricks up her sleeve, and she had learned that the simplest trick is the one that worked best. Persuasion got checked off, it was time for something else. She sighed deeply, suddenly feigning a lack of interest. 'Oh well,' she said with a note of disappointment. She was a good actor, especially in the art of facial expressions and body language. She studied psychology for years. She was a master. 'That's too bad for you girls, then,'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Shade Hardy Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Shade walked along the beach until he spotted Estelle. "Oh hey Estelle!" Shade smirked. "Do ya need help with anything?" Shade asked.
Shade Hardy
Shade Hardy

Drachmae : 94

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:40 pm

Estelle kept up with her pretense, giving her little brother a secret wink to let him know her intentions. To play along. 'Oh, someone got hold of my laptop,' she said, playing with sand. 'A bummer, because I just found a site where you can look at the latest fashion, makeup style, hot boys, anything. And I wanted to share it with these people here...' she trailed off, sighing again. 'But well....'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Axel walked to the lake. he had "found" a great laptop, only problem was it was password protected luckily he knew how to get around that type of thing. he had stashed it in a hidden location, knowing it wouldn't be wise to let his cabin mates even know about its existence. he knew that the water Nymphs had seen him get a hold of the computer but he had convinced them not to tell anybody. he wanted to go to the lake and relax, the day before he had been working hard at training, wanting to be able to hone his skills. when he approached the lake he saw three people, though only one who looked familiar, a girl with jet black hair, estelle? she didnt seem like the type to relax at the beach. she was talking to the water nymphs and two demigods he didnt know, so the laptop belonged to estelle. "well hi didn't think i would see you here Estelle." he turned to the other demigod girl in the group, she was a pretty red haired girl. "Hi, Im Axel, son of Hermes" he said to the red head
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:26 pm

'I know the person can't get around my password.. it's like the eternity code in Artemis Fowl.. but still.' Estelle sighed yet once more. She studied the naiads.. their expression changed slightly as they saw Axel coming. That was all she had to know.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:36 pm

Having finished her rather sensual display of putting on sunscreen, Daquiri had layed back on the deck chaise to let the sun rays wash over her skin. It was a very rare occurence that she ever tanned, but every once in a while she liked to help it along. The slightest of golden tints in her skin were better than nothing.

Daquiri cracked open an eye when a male voice introduced himself. He was speaking to her apparently, but she wasn't about to waste her energy with him. "Whatever," was her only response as she closed her eyes again and went back to tanning. Her hand absent-mindedly fingered the dagger still strapped to her leg--even in a supposedly safe camp, she had learned long ago never to go anywhere without it. Ever since Aphrodite had zapped her with magical pink ozone, she couldn't stop running her fingers over the newly etched markings on its hilt.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:46 pm

Axel was surprised at the girl disregarding him, he had always seemed to get attention from girls, though he wasnt sure why, maybe they thought of him as a rebel? but Axel had never really cared for attention, he had usually avoided it in fact. He saw that the girl had lowered her hand to a dagger. Well this could be fun, that dagger would be a challenge to take Axel thought. Though he was snapped out of that thought when he had heard Estelle mention a password. "password? is somebody trying to hack your email or something?" Axel said with his usual laid back tone.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:09 am

'I should think not,' Estelle said, raising an eyebrow at him. Her email was secured, and was hard to track anyways. 'Daquiri, would you mind helping me get lost of this boy?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:40 pm

Axel turned to the other girl. "So Daquiri is your name. " he noticed the girl had not taken her hand off that dagger. obviously Axel was gonna have to distract the girl if he wanted to take it. this will be fun, Axel thought
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:11 am

((Sorry for making you wait guys--things have been crazy around here with moving, and I technically shouldn't be posting right now...^.^))

Daquiri let out a long, low sigh through her nose, trying to control her irritation. She'd always had much more control of her emotions out in the "mortal world," as everyone here called it, but for whatever reason being brought here after a bonk on the head had unbalanced the order in her life. And without that order, it made dealing with all of these other half-bloods--she was still eh about calling herself one--very touch-and-go.

Opening her eyes with an exasperated glare at the sky above her, Daquiri spoke without turning her head. "I do believe you missed your chance for my help, Estelle. I suggest you find someone who's not currently half-naked to be your crony.

"As for that boy," Daquiri turned over on her stomach this time to face Axel. "Yes, my name is Daquiri. What's it to you, Axe Head?"
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:35 pm

Good one. Estelle almost smiled. 'Well, Axe Head.' Her eyes seemed to probe him. 'I'm guessing you picked up a laptop somewhere?' With charmspeak, it would have gone a lot faster. Oh, whatevs. Her brilliant grey eyes sparkled and a hand was on her dagger.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:16 am

the girl was calling him Axe head, the least they could do is come up with a better insult, and then Estelle was trying to accuse him. sure he had done it but. he wasnt going to tell her that. "Axe head huh? you couldn't come up with a better insult than that princess? and i don't know what your talking about estelle, maybe you should ask one of my siblings." As Axel said this he didn't take his eyes off her hand which was on a dagger at the moment

(Ceru the princess thing is just coincidental it has nothing to do with how Jake called her princess)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:23 am

Estelle's eyes brightened. 'Maybe I'll get a search warrant and search you? Face it, boy. These nymphs have sold you short,' she looked disgustedly at the giggling girls. One of them mouthed Sorry.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:33 am

"maybe they have me confused for somebody else, or who knows maybei did get my hands on a laptop recently, we''l never know." Axel couldnt resist messing with this girl, he saw the nymph mouth that she was sorry. it was OK Axel wasn't the type to hold grudges, and it wasn't they're fault. he knew that estelle could be dangerous, as did everyone else in the camp. but then Axel never had avoided danger, in fact he had always gone to it.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 am

((Be happy, guys, I'm writing this at 2:30 in the morning because I love you...xP Well, I love you Estelle, anyway. In any case....Ax, I'm not in love with you calling Ri princess. I don't care if it's "just a coincidence," it's Jake's thing and it'll become overused if everyone else and their mother keeps using it. Also, I can only have Ri freak so many times... It'll get old after awhile xP There are plenty of other condescending insults out there. Be creative and think of some. You don't NECESSARILY have to change it, but I'd rather you did. I'll edit my post accordingly
...now that I've written a brick wall.
..))

Daquiri's hand tightened around the hilt of her dagger when Axel called her "princess." Yet another person. Yeah, she was really starting to hate a lot of people here.

Slowly, the red-head rose from her seat and made her way over towards Axel, giving her hips a tantalizing swing back and forth. She came up close to the boy and draped a hand lightly on one of his shoulders. "Listen, Ax dear," Daquiri murmured, her voice taking on a seductive iciness.

And then in an instant, her dagger was out and under his chin, point digging ever so slightly into the skin. "Call me anything even resembling that word again and I'll slit your throat. Make it look like your head really was split by an axe. Capische?"
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:22 pm

Axel had been mesmerized by Daquiri's beauty..until she had put a dagger to his throat. but Axel was sure that the girl was just trying to intimidate him. Axel laughed at Daquiri's attempt o threaten him. "well, you only have known me five minutes, and already threatening to kill me. maybe you should get to know somebody, before threatening their life." Axel knew that most people would be scared in this situation, rather than make sarcastic remarks, but then again he never had been a normal person.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Estelle rolled her eyes at the laugh. Stupid, laughing with a knife at your throat, she thought. Though he deserved it, stealing her laptop. 'Hold that position, Daquiri,' she said with a slight smile. 'I'll make you a deal.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:28 am

"Correction: I've known you for about three-point-five minutes, which gives me all the more reason to have no qualms about killing you." Daquiri pressed the blade against the boy's skin slightly harder for a moment. "And newsflash, Axe Head--laughing with your throat on a blade does not have a pretty result." The red-head lowered the dagger to Axel's chest, revealing the bright splotch of blood on its tip.

When Estelle spoke, Daquiri glanced over her shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "What kind of deal, Wise Girl?"
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:38 am

"if you really would have had no qualms about killing me, then why did you lower the knife?" Axel saw the blood but it wasnt a deep cut at all, he hardly even noticed it, still he could see the nymphs looking horrified and outraged at this mysterious girl, daquiri. "if you had seen girls put on this ice queen act as many times as i have you would laugh when you saw it too." Axel had seen girls trying to act tough before, alot of them acted like Daquiri was right now. They tended to act that way in foster homes, and he had seen it enough times to tell that it was an act, though it was a convincing one.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:40 am

'Possibly anything,' Estelle smirked at Axel. 'I may not be a fairy godmother, but I do have a wide range of..information and et cetera. As long as it's reasonable. And I would think that we both want to get rid of this..boy.'she paused. 'Charmspeak him once. Not a bad deal, I should think.'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:54 am

Axel heard estelle talking to Daquiri as if he wasnt right there. charmspeak? what could that mean Axel thought. "get rid of me? and here i thought we were all getting along so well" Axel said sarcastically deciding not to worry about this "charmspeaking" whatever that was.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next