Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Post About Birthdays

+8
Andrew Andreli
GeneralArin
Callistos
Syl
Lucia Vega
©razy Dude
Catryn Greyling
§WØ®∑ÅN
12 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That Post About Birthdays Empty That Post About Birthdays

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:59 am

So, I think we should start a birthday page. Just cuz. Then we can celebrate on their special day without having to PM them and feeling awkward because you don't really know them. :3 You can just say "happy birthday" or you can post pictures and such xD

To kick off the topic:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CATRYN!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

That Post About Birthdays Empty Re: That Post About Birthdays

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 am

Happy birthday my self... well early birthday XD

on october 19 no longer early.

and yeah since no one else was going to say it is said it for my self
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:41 am

CATRYN HAPPY BIRTHDAY GO THROW A PARTY AND NOT GET DRUNK LOL
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:49 am

Getting not drunk would be goodz. And Condor, I'm sure people will post for you on your day of birth. I know I will xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Thanks guys! Razz I'll try not to get drunk... That'd be bad, especially since I'm underage. And people tend to do stupid things (more than usual) when they're drunk. I prefer water. :3 Also, no party 'cause I'd be the only one there. XD Well, my family would be there too, I suppose, but that's it. We'd be playing Mario Party 8 on the Wii! Very Happy

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CONDOR! I'll come back and say it again on the 19th, don't worry. Razz
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Yay! I don't have to PM people happy birthday anymore! Happy b-day Catryn! And I'll see you on the 19th Condor. xD
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:40 pm

I'd be at your party in spirit, Cat xD And I would totally play Mario Party 8 with you :3 Although, I would suggest Mario Party 4, because that's one of, if not THE best Mario Party game xD

And see, Andrew? I just make things easier for people xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:03 am

*condor is hugging his m4cqb airsoft rifle.*
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:09 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COMBEFERRE!!! I'm not sure if you've been on here lately, but I wanted to wish you a special day, all the same xD
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:45 am

Does that mean next year, Drew won't be the only one to say happy birthday to me? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Yes ma'am! I will personally kick anyone's butt who doesn't say happy birthday to you *smiles evilly*.

And on that note: HAPPY BIRTHDAY CONDOR!!!! I wish I had access to Photoshop on weekends so I could make you something D: But I hope your Birthday is AWESOME nonetheless!

Rock on,

Ceru <3
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Vega Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:53 pm

Well, I don't really know you Condor, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :-D And hi. :3

Last edited by Lucia Vega on Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucia Vega
Lucia Vega

Drachmae : 84
Location : Currently residing in an ESP conversation with Lucas. Shhh. It's secret.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:55 am

I'm joining the topic! I'll make sure to say happy birthdays.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:40 am

Yep it was good. I took a lot of hits though. I threw a flash bang. I was scared I might not throw it in time though so I pulled off the top, used the scrape lighter, and threw it. I made it half way threw the field landed then went BAAAANNNGGG. People could hear it from out side. I also got lots off kills. I am a little beat up though. My leg and nose are the worst. the lower mesh guard slid and some one shot threw the gap and got my nose. I also ran into the cross fire of 8 people and one of my friends accidently shot my point blank range into the leg and it started bleeding. The worst part. He shot me with a L96 sniper rifle.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:55 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE!
I can't believe I made it.
It says: "Users having a birthday today: GeneralArin"
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 pm

Ohhh, so you're twelve hours AHEAD of us then...I have to wait 5 more hours till I can say happy birthday to him o_o

Last edited by Cerulaen on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Happy Birthday, Jake!!
JAKEY!!! Thou art 19!! A big boy now!

lol, my dad's birthday was the 15th.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:01 am

I'm writing this in advance so I can post exactly on your birthday...

OMIGOSH JAKE HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D

You're like, the awesomest person eh-vah, and I thought you should be informed. You seriously make my day all the time...so I hope I can make this special day of yours a little MORE special. ^.^ After all, what could make you feel more special than being told 'happy birthday' by an all-powerful, magically psychic, rebel ninja Cerunicorn? I mean, come on. I wouldn't be surprised if you fainted in the glory of being recognized by me.

But in any case...I hope you day is truly amazing...AND OMIGOSH MY PHONE'S ALARM JUST WENT OFF FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY.

SREKEN RODENDEN AND GOD BLESS! <3 <3 <3

~ Ceru

(P.S. Oh, by the way...your present is soon in coming. ^_^)
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:30 am

And now...I present my little present-thing to Jake!  This is a scene...between Jake and Ri. Who else, of course? However, this is a huge time skip--quite a while after they started dating. Don't know if I wrote Jake right, buuuut...it was fun all the same ^.^ This scene kinda went from amusing to serious to cute...so I hope you enjoy reading it. :3

“So, guess what day it is.”

Pressing a finger against the page to hold her spot, Daquiri looked up from her book to see Jake standing above her. She was sitting by the fire on the stone steps of the Amphitheatre, so engulfed in her copy of Les Misérables that she hadn’t even noticed her boyfriend coming down the steps. As usual, his hair was ruffled, his clothes were stained with forge fire soot, and there was a smudge of oil on his cheek that he didn’t seem to be aware of. She wrinkled her nose to make it clear to him that his appearance was less than appealing before answering. “The International Day for Tolerance?”

The blond boy crinkled his forehead in slight confusion. “Wait. Was that a joke?”

Daquiri snorted. “No, actually. November 16th actually is the day for international tolerance.” Placing her bookmark between the pages, the red-head stood up and gave Jake the elevator. “Lucky for you, too. Otherwise I would’ve made some snide comment about your current attire.”

Jake looked down at his singed clothing, his expression revealing that nothing about it appeared to be abnormal to him. “What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” His oblivious self, as usual.

“Let’s just say you’d look better with your shirt off, Forge Face,” Daquiri quipped, using her old nickname for him. It had started to collect dust from its disuse, so she figured she’d better pick it up again. She couldn’t have Jake thinking that she actually liked him now could she?

A slow smile spread across Jake's face and he got a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Are you saying you want me to take my shirt off, Miss Princess?" His fingers played with the hem of his soiled shirt teasingly.

Daquiri crossed her arms and arched an eyebrow at him. "If you start stripping, that means I have to start stripping. And we both know that won't bode well with Chiron." Although, it was still maybe a little tempting. She knew Jake had a good set of abs under that shirt that he didn't show off nearly as much as he should.

Snickering, Jake held his hands up in a show of surrender. “All right, all right, you win.” His clear blue eyes still held their playful sparkle, though, as he stuffed his hands in his pockets. No doubt to fiddle with bits and pieces of machinery inside their folds.

The red-head resisted the urge to stick out her tongue at him. “Don’t I always, idiot?” Then, with a sly look, Daquiri closed the gap between them and slowly slid a hand into one of his jean pockets. She had to stifle a laugh when her boyfriend’s eyes widened and he carefully lowered his eyes to her hand.

“Uhhh…” was the only coherent sound he seemed to be capable of uttering. Pressing her other hand against his chest, Daquiri stood on her tip toes and Jake slowly began to duck his head. But when their faces were only centimeters away from each other, she pulled away abruptly—leaving a dumb-founded Jake behind in the dust.

“So what is today?” she prompted, as if nothing had happened. She looked expectantly at a very confused Jake Arin.
  “Um…er… what?” The son of Hephaestus’ attention still seemed to be focused on a mixture of her lips and the hand she had pulled out of his pocket, like he wasn’t sure what she was going to do with it at this point. She supposed he had good reason, considering some past…episodes…they’d had.

The 15-year-old rolled her eyes. “You wanted me to guess what day it is. But you never told me.”

“Oh. Right.” Jake ran a hand through his messy hair, messing it up even more. “So it’s my birthday today, and my dad—“

“It’s your what?” Daquiri interrupted, taking a step back from Jake. Was she hearing this right?

Jake shot her a confused look. “It’s my birthday. But my dad—“

“It’s your birthday?” she repeated. “And just when the h*** were you planning on telling me this?” the red-head demanded.

Jake looked taken aback. “It’s not a big deal, Ri. I was just gonna say that—“

“Uh, yeah, Jake, it’s kind of a big deal!” Daquiri snapped. “You just conveniently thought you wouldn’t tell me till the day of?” Daquiri couldn’t believe this. They’d been dating for more than 6 months now and Jake hadn’t bothered to mention the date of his own freaking birthday?

The blond blinked. “You never asked. And it’s fine, I really don’t care…” he trailed off when he saw that his girlfriend was still glaring daggers at him. “What?”

Daquiri’s teeth were practically grinding. “Did it ever occur to you,” she said quietly, “that I might want to get you something for your birthday?”

Jake’s mouth open and closed soundlessly like a guppy. “…you would?” he asked, crinkling his forehead like the idea of a girlfriend getting her boyfriend a gift was a totally foreign concept to him. Or maybe he thought the foreign part was that she was that girlfriend.

Either way, the strawberry-blonde was starting to get more and more pissed.

Clenching her fists, Daquiri closed her eyes for a moment and exhaled slowly. Opening them again, she eyed Jake coldly. “Forget it, Jake,” she muttered, turning away to pick up her book and start walking stiffly back up the steps. Her knuckles were white where she gripped the spine of the book in her hand. Honestly, it was times like this when she wondered why that idiot was her significant other.

Daquiri jerked when she felt a hand touch her wrist. Knowing it was Jake, she rounded on him. “What?” she snapped.
  Without any prelude, Daquiri felt Jake’s lips press fiercely against hers. She stiffened at first, but when his hand came up to cup her face she slowly started to let her guard down. She allowed him to deepen the kiss for a moment before pulling back for air. When she opened her eyes, she found herself staring back into Jake’s blue ones. She wondered in the back of her mind why she’d never had such a clear view of his eyes before, until she realized that, because they were standing staggered on steps, they were roughly the same height.

Jake gave a small smile and his thumb came up to rub something off her cheek. “You’ve got a little oil smudged there, Princess.”

Daquiri scoffed softly. “Gee, wonder how that got there.”

The blond boy went up a step so he was taller again and cocked his head ever so slightly. “How is it that I’m the one kissing you on my birthday?” he asked. His voice was accusing, but there was an amused sparkle in his eyes that betrayed him.

Looking down, Daquiri took his hand in hers and matched them up, palm to palm. Like always, hers looked so much tinier against his forge-hardened ones. Meat hands, she thought amusedly, thinking back to that day that seemed so long ago. The memory made a smirk appear on her face, and she looked back up at Jake. “Because Mother Dear likes to keep you on your toes, halfwit.” She flicked a piece of hair out of his face with her index finger. “And so do I.”

“You’re rather high maintenance, you know.”

“No one said it’d be easy being my boyfriend.”

“I didn’t ask for easy.”

“Good.” Daquiri went up another step so she was close enough in height to Jake again, and she leaned her forehead against his. “Because you’re not going to get any.”

Last edited by Cerulaen on Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Darn Itallics...)
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:04 am

I was O.oing all around the scene.
Wait, is my response counted in the compliments & complaints box?

There's an international day of Tolerance? Or did you just make that up? Probably not, because there's probably even a national day of Japanese Bunnies or something.
"Right. So it's my birthday today, and my dad--"
For some reason, I really want to know what his dad did.

Sorry. I pay attention to the really tiny things and never look at the general picture.
I just realized the pun xD

... If you didn't, then... oh well...

You're a good writer Very Happy
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Nov 16, 2013 12:26 pm

Well, if it is, I hope your comment is a compliment ^.^

Yes, actually, today IS the International Day for Tolerance! I actually looked up holidays on the 16th so I could name some really obscure one that no one would know about...and when I saw that one, I found it hilariously perfect xD There totes should be a holiday for Japanese bunnies, though. Is there such a thing as Japanese bunnies? o.o

Yeah...I'd like to know what Jake's dad did, too. xD I was trying to come up with something, but I was more concerned with FINISHING the scene, so I was just like "Well...people can live with never knowing..." But don't worry, I would've been wondering the same thing if I were just the reader, lawl. I pay attention to a LOT of stupid details. xD

Thank you, though! I'll probably continue to edit this scene, but it's good enough for now. :3

But dangit, I just realized that none of my itallics transferred over in the copy and paste... -.- I'll have to fix that.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Callistos Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:02 pm

Gods, I dont even know whzat to say. Razz Jake and Daquiri are so amazingly cute, I ship it. xD Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!! Hope its an awesome day, you deserve it bro, its hard work keeping us in line. Razz And happy late bday to Cat and Condor. I kinda just now found this page, so... lol.
Callistos
Callistos

Drachmae : 564

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite/Hecate
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:41 pm

Happy birthday Jake! Very Happy And I must agree with everyone else, that's a nice birthday present you got there from Ceruby. Razz

And... erm... happy belated birthday, Condor. ^_^" I forgot to come back. I'm sorry. D: *throws a birthday cake at Condor and hides in the corner*
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:11 pm

Haha, I love it Ceru. I was also going to comment on the lack of knowing what Jake was actually going to say, but since someone else already did, I won't. XD

Thanks you all, you guys make me feel special. Sorry for not responding *on* my birthday, but thanks nonetheless!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:29 pm

Was I the only one who found it ironically hilarious that Jake's birthday falls on the International Day for Tolerance?
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down