Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i need some suggestion(First person to post here :D)

2 posters

Go down

i need some suggestion(First person to post here :D) Empty i need some suggestion(First person to post here :D)

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:57 am

hey ppl im trying to think up a history for the TA char im making in a month here is the basic details

Name: Damian Winters
god/goddess:Chione
History: im thinking he might have a abusive father, not sure of any other details beyond this if you guys have some suggestions for a good backstory i can use some fresh ideas beyond the father thing, be help me think of the rest of the profilt too. also if u guys feel like writting a story with him to help give me some more ideas that would be awesome
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

i need some suggestion(First person to post here :D) Empty Re: i need some suggestion(First person to post here :D)

Post  Cerulaen Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:30 am

Well first of all, he should be from some awesome wintery land, like Siberia or something xD Or Alaska. Alaska is always cool.

Now actual background shtuff... As far as abuse goes, there should be some kind of reason he beats Damian or whatever...like, my Hunter character Kylie, her father started taking out his anger at her because he was so upset and broken that her mother left. For Damian...hmm...I think it would be cool if his father was just like, this twisted, cold-hearted person from the beginning. Like, with the personality the father has and maybe some of his own background, it would just be unavoidable that he would abuse any children he had to some degree, no matter what happened in his life. And as Damian grew up, he would try to run away but his father would find him (he should be like, a police officer so that he has all of these resources to find Damian) every time and then punish him by like, chaining him to a bed post for three days without food or something.

Yes, I'm being serious.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down