Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE

3 posters

Go down

Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE Empty Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:23 pm

Ken walked in holding his sword. But it was not like he normally had it. It had broken into 2 pieces of blade and the handle was tore up.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE Empty Re: Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE

Post  GeneralArin Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:14 pm

Jake, of course, was in the armory. I mean, where else would he be?

Actually, right now he was repairing the arena dummies. And reinforcing them. Sure, you needed to see what kind of hit you made, but there's no reason to completely dismember them every time! Jake closed up the first dummy and looked up as he heard someone enter.

He saw Ken walk in with his sword in pieces. He immediately frowned.
"What did you do?!"
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE Empty Re: Need some one to fix my sword. PLEASE

Post  Cerulaen Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:41 pm

((Where else would Jake be, you ask? Why, making a fool of himself at the archery range, of course xD))
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:36 pm

"Um... I did a THIS IS SPARTA and failed." he said. "I don't really know what to do with it but I would rather have it restored since its pritty valiable to me>"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Jake scowled at the blade. "That explains nothing." He grumbled. He took the sword. "The blade's broken. That would need reforged." He tossed the point half of the blade on the table. He examined the hilt. "Leather's taken a beating." He noted. "And the cross-guard is damaged." He frowned.

"What did you do with this thing?!" He tossed the remaining part of the sword onto the table as well. "It'll all need to be reforged, at the least. Probably need some more material added as well."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:32 pm

"Well the long story was I attacked something of the sort of a giant scorpion and suisidaly ran at it. Then one of its claws alrmost grabbed around me. I yelled this is sparta then used the sword as a bar to keep him from closeing his claw and then Used my tommhawks to take out each of its eyes and cut off its tail. The blade sadly broke when i used it as a bar. "As for the metal its made of... I know thats going to be a challenge Since I don't know what its made of at all... "He looked at the slightly blueish metal and exsamined it. In some light it looked like bronze and in others it looked like a blue silver.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:29 pm

"Sounds more like Clash of the Titans than 300." Jake grumbled. He shrugged. "It doesn't matter that much with the exact type, unless it's an alloy. I'll play around with it and try to reforge it. Just grab another loner sword in the meantime."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:58 am

"Okay." he said He then grabbed a broad sword and walked out.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down