Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trip to Malaysia

Go down

Trip to Malaysia Empty Trip to Malaysia

Post  Guest Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:46 am

I know, i know

"In the school year? Really Lily? Your midterm is four weeks away, young lady. blah blah blah...."
Truth is, my family has been planning it for months. Sorry for not telling earlier.

I'm going to Cota Kina Ballu in Malaysia. Activities? well, kicking back and relaxing for a week at the resort. Swimming, snorkeling, maybe once to the karaoke place there. As for exploring the streets, perhaps a trip out to the night market, but that's all.
I'll try and log on, but you know........Malaysia. They said they'd have internet lines, but can you plug one of those in a phone? Razz
So yeah I'll be away for most f the week. Hope the site pulls through. I'll be very disappointed if i return to find a dead site....-_-:

Yeah, I'll post pics, but probably ones of the landscape or something. My face would most probably be blocked, as right now my forehead is slightly acne-ridden.

So, yeah. See you in a week, my lovely campers!(and soldiers.........................maybe >_<)

Back to top Go down

Trip to Malaysia Empty Re: Trip to Malaysia

Post  Estelle Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:30 am

Hey post quick!! I'm getting bored with Vi there... (U U ((read that in korean)) )
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down