Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning)

5 posters

Go down

Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning) Empty Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning)

Post  ©razy Dude Tue May 21, 2013 9:55 pm

Well guys its just about time 5 more hours and I'm on my way. I'll most likely be inactive for about 7 days. Even if there is wifi I'm not sure I'll get on, mostly from exhaustion. So I'll see you guys in a while. I might also post some pics (if the admins don't mind).
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning) Empty Re: Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning)

Post  Guest Wed May 22, 2013 3:06 am

Have a good trip Andrew!
And please post pics, we'd love to see how the trip was!
Don't worry about being inactive for a few days :# I'm sure nothing major will happen......well, maybe a prom council? *hint hint*
Anyway, best of luck!

Back to top Go down

Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning) Empty Re: Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning)

Post  Estelle Wed May 22, 2013 4:21 am

Have a nice trip!
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Say hi to Stitch for me! :3
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri May 24, 2013 4:03 am

This is definitely worth getting up at 2 in the morning and the 10 hour flight. Smile But anyways just got done surfing, snorkeling, and saw a guy breathe fire. Tomorrow I actually get to go deep sea fishing and eat shark!!! I'll put some pics up at the end of the trip. And Wes I said hi to Dori and Nemo Very Happy
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri May 24, 2013 4:22 am

Oh cool. Some guys get to talk to Nemo while I was bored outta my mind in the Bek-Bum Kim Koo something something. Some kind of memorial place for Kim Koo. The only interesting fact was that the head guy is Kim koo's second son.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun May 26, 2013 9:15 pm

Here's a picture of me and my friend. Obviously we're pretty fun people. We bought the coconut bra and grass skirts 2 blocks from walking we took over 30 pictures with people.

Hawaii Trip!!! (Hopefully worth getting up at 2 in the morning) 6]
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon May 27, 2013 5:37 am

dude....nothing is worth getting up at 2 in the morning...except a trip to Hawaii!!! i wish i could go deep sea fishing.....or eat a shark Crying or Very sad
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Mon May 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Yeah I'm wishing I didn't go. I broke the frieken TV in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad And I have to pay for it
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Fri May 31, 2013 8:39 pm

How did you break the tv
And which one are you in the pic.
And guys in coconut bras? SCARE ME!
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:20 am

I'm the blonde one and yeah that's what you think but actually we're geniuses. Do you have any idea how many hot chicks took pics with us??? TONS! And that wasn't with a hairbrush...in my sleep...because they threw it at my face and it was natural reaction I guess..
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:09 pm

Ok then
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down