Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a weapon!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Looking for a weapon! - Page 4 Empty Re: Looking for a weapon!

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:38 pm

Jake nodded. "Good." He tended to get protective of people, especially girls. Blame chivalry. At any rate, he preferred the campers stay out of the woods until they cleaned up all the bigger things, but for some reason people liked going out there anyway-- it was like they wanted to get mauled.

"In a couple weeks once the badder guys get cleared out, it'll be fine. And you'll know much more about fighting monsters, but it'd be better to get a good amount of experience under your belt first." Jake found a smooth stone on the shore and absently tossed it into the lake. It skipped a couple times.

"Spear and shield will be a good set up. Plenty of reach to keep them away and a defense to catch anything that slips through." He said, his mind getting distracted with the weapons and armor set up. Well, it had gotten distracted with battle and strategy first, then it went to his specialty. He skipped another rock, accidentally tuning out of the conversation a bit.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Caroline watched as Jake tuned out. It was kinda funny to watch people do that, watch them enter into their own world and kinda cut themselves off from this one. She knew that she did it a lot, but she rarely got the chance to see others do it. She wondered what he was thinking about, maybe mechanical stuff, half blood stuff, or maybe it was something completely different, something she couldn't even comprehend.

Stretching her arms, making her joints pop, she lifted herself up and switched her gaze out into where the rocks were landing.
Caroline
Caroline

Drachmae : 154

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:53 pm

Jake tuned back in when he skipped another rock and realized how many times it had skipped.
"Huh, six. New record." He said, blinking at it. He rolled his shoulders and saw Caroline had gotten up.

"Well, that's all of the tour, I'm pretty sure." He got up himself.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Caroline nodded, she figured she'd still find a way to get lost. Oh well, she could always use the 'I'm new' excuse.

"So...what next?"

(really short, sorry!)
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:07 pm

(It's alright, It happens.)

Jake shrugged and ran a hand through his hair.
"Anything, I guess. You can head over to your cabin and see if anyone's around there. They could help you settle in, and let you know when lunch is." He said. He also figured anyone else would be a much better tour guide, especially the other senior campers.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Caroline Sun Aug 25, 2013 3:15 pm

Caroline figured that would be a good idea. She hasn't had the chance to meet her...step-siblings? She wondered what they'd be like. Would any of them be nice like Jake, or would they go all wicked witch? Maybe one would turn her into a toad! Caroline bit her lip, she didn't want to be a toad.

But, then she realized that Jake mentioned lunch. Lunch sounded really good, she didn't realize how hungry she was until she thought about food.

"Lunch sounds good."
Caroline
Caroline

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4