Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

Post  Estelle Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:22 am

Estelle groaned. 'What about my nails?' She said as if she didn't know the answer. 'I'm seriously regretting my decision about entrusting you with my weapons. Then again, good thinking, because you guys might be unconscious by now if you hadn't taken them.'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Horrors of Cabin 10 (pre-prom post.

Post  Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:49 am

“I will not tolerate such things,” Lily siad indifferently as the girl opened a bottle of metallic silver nail polish.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jul 15, 2013 9:09 am

'Ugh.' Estelle frowned as the girl in front of her opened a box of nail stuff. 'How do you get your hands on all this stuff?' She asked in a half-admiring, half-annoyed tone. 'Even I can't order my experimenting stuff this much at once..' She shook her head.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:27 am

'I could smuggle some in for you,' Jay said thoughtfully. 'My shadow traveling is getting better..' his lips stretched to a dimpled smile. 'It would be fun.' He said. 'What are you putting in my hair?' He demanded to the Aphrodite kid. The kid didn't respond, just sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:33 am

((I'm getting really bad at this NPC stuff...))
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2