Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick Emerald

2 posters

Go down

Nick Emerald Empty Nick Emerald

Post  Nick Emerald Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:21 pm

Name: Nick Emerald
Goddess Parent: Aphrodite
Mortal Family: Zach Emerald(Father)
Years in Camp: 2
Brief History: Nick Emerald, son of famous billionaire Zach Emerald, had a hard life. He was told at a young age that his mother had died in a car accident. His father, although he loved him, was always out on business work, leaving there butler, Sebastian Monroe, to raise him. Nick was fairly popular in school. He had tons of friends, all the guys wanted to be him and all the girls wanted to date him. However, Nick could never shake the feeling that he was out of place. Sebastian got a call one day, asking Nick if he'd be interested in male modeling. Nick of course said yes, and went to the photo shoot. Everything seemed fine until the photographer turned into a half bird half woman and tried to eat him.
Physical Appearance: Nick has shaggy blonde hair with sky blue eyes. He's naturally tan, and about 5"11 in height, weighing 195 pounds. Although he is not very muscular, he isn't exactly scrawny either. He has a medium build. He has a very deep voice.
Personality: Nick is generally a good guy. He's a little cocky at times, and he's very hard headed. He's very into looking good, like most teenage guys. He's loyal to his friends, and deadly to his enemies. He's a huge flirt as well.
Fatal Flaw: Nick isn't the smartest guy around town. Sometimes he does things without properly planning them out, so they don't work in the end. Other times he'll try to think of a solution to a problem and he just can't. If he were on a real quest and his life was in danger, he may have a hard time thinking his way out.
Talents: Nick can get just about any girl that he sets his mind to. He's good at giving advice, particularly relationship advice. He has a way with words, able to talk his way almost any situation. He's an empowering person, and people just naturally want to please him. He is a decent swordsmen, but not a very good archer.
Weapons: Nick's got a double sided sword that's pink. It is called Sting.
Other: Dispite all the hearts that Nick breaks being a son of Aphrodite, he is morbidly afraid of getting his own heart broken. The irony.

Nick Emerald

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

Nick Emerald Empty Re: Nick Emerald

Post  GeneralArin Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:38 pm

I don't know what I think about how well the fatal flaw relates, but if being stupid and reckless is a persnoality trait, then I'll leave it alone.

The rest looks good.
If Wes or Kris don't have any critiques, then you're approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down