Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What should i do?

+2
©razy Dude
Estelle
6 posters

Go down

What should i do? Empty What should i do?

Post  Guest Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:23 am

A week ago I finally got ahold of the Demigod Dairies.

I was SO disappointed.

And now i'm on the verge of giving up on Percy.
Percy Jackson, who has led me along into his world for 4 years now.
I really like him. I really do. But I hate Rick Riordan's decisions and his writing.

I could write a five page essay why.

But the books, the plot, movie-all of it I want to teear away.
Trouble is.......
Who'll lead me then?

Back to top Go down

What should i do? Empty Re: What should i do?

Post  Estelle Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 am

Dunno.. but I guess you could just start your own fanfic in your head if you hate R.R...
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:20 pm

Yeah or do what I'm doing. Start writing about your favorite book series and keep it going from there. Maybe you could do the Percy Jackson series from the Lost Hero and on or mayb the Last Olympian? All I know is that I'm writing better stuff in my sleep than what Rick is right now.

The only reason why I liked him was because he gave so much background to all of his characters. Even the ones that only had just one line. And also because he never meshed them together to make them sound like one. Cause quite frankly I think Jason is just a ba Percy Jackson and Piper is just a remix of Annabeth. So I'm just done with it though I might watch the movie it's been a long time for them to make one so itd be interesting to see how much detail they have.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:36 am

I srriously considering of moving on to Megan Turner's Thief series....and personally i think any RPer whos been doing this since a few years could write a fa Razz nfic better than whats going on right now......and as for Jasper it's DISGUSTING. -_-; I wrote and ESSAY about why I hate Piper on my blog thats how much I hate her Razz

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:48 am

Well he did put some new original things into her. Like her dagger and charmspeak. I think the names okay also but that's about it.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:59 pm

Rick is working on a Norse series so dont give up yet.
i sugest not letting a writer lead your life that tends to lead to a lot of screwed up desisions thats why i am an athiest.
But i sugest trying Terry Prattchet's Discworld series if your looking for a replacement series. verry intelegrent and verry funny.
PS
For your own sake DO NOT WATCH THE FREEKING MOVIE.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:16 pm

I've got to watch the prequel of the movie that brought me into my whole life!!!
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:35 am

I was thinki.g that....until TMOA. Now?
Maybe i sould try the discworld stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:12 pm

I've heard DiscWorld is pretty good, I'm starting the Dresden files, and I'm enjoying it. It's more of a more mature, magic detective series. The main character's the only opening practicing wizard in Chicago.

Personally, I've been trailing a bit behind the Percy Jackson books since the second series, and I haven't gotten around to Mark of Athena yet myself. It's more of a combination between a drop in urgency to continue the series and a drop in the spare time and money I have to get the books.

Anyway, go pick up a couple of books from some interesting sounding series, you'll be bound to hit several good books and strike a match with a series you really like.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:22 pm

Mmkay ^-^
Wonder if my local bookstore sells discworld.....hmmm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:42 pm

There isnt a real order with the series but i sugest starting with the colour of magic to get you in if you want to go cronologicany.
i personaly found discworld buy acident after i was given the monsterous regement book for xmass and fell in love with the city watch.
try the Wee free men. its a sort of young adult book and you can get to see how i speek to. comon drunk scottish pixies and a 12 year old witch if you want to try a Pratchet book out.
but i will sugest Equal Rites as a starting point to whare the series realy beging as it truly starts to introduce the city of Ankhmorpork.
yeah im a fan.
if you just want a good read go for world war z buy Max Brooks.
i never realy read the Dresden files my self ( thaught thay were books about alied war crimes in ww2. ) but i did catch a epesode of the tv series and a comic of it.

Last edited by Fred on Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:50 pm

Well I've been straying away from rick riorden lately as well I'm still going to read the 3rd book in heroes of Olympus once it comes out into the library... I don't find there being any point in buying a book and only reading it once. And one series I've found to be a good Replacement is the Alex Rider series.. They're spy mysteries. I really like them but i'm still on the 4th book out of like 8 or 9 I'm not sure. But anyways they're good books so yeah.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:55 pm

that arnt to bad. try the Enemy the Dead and the Fear buy charly Higgins. if you want a series that will scare you SHI?LESS.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:08 pm

now i want to find a new serise. i like all of the books other than that one THAT PISSED ME OFF WASTE OF $5
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum