Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace

Go down

Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace Empty Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:51 am

Lily patted one of the pegasi with a smile. Her hair, braided into one with a blue ribbon-Srangly she loved to tie her hair with a hairband and then tie a ribbon on it-bounced a little as the girl held out a few surgar cubes and held it out to the horse.
“Like it, Iris?,”she asked. The snow-white foal neighed in reply.
Still too young to train, but still pretty for its age. They were beginning to become good friends.

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace Empty Re: Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace

Post  Estelle Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:23 am

Estelle walked in cautiously, a hand slightly resting on Silverstag's hilt. She saw Lily and nodded in greeting with a sort-of-smile. 'What's up?' she asked, eyeing the pegasi. Her hair was tied carelessly in a messy ponytail, with new electric blue highlights zigzagging through her hair. Aphrodite kid's got hold of it. She sighed mentally for ever talking to the kid. Luckily she didn't let her get hold of it "properly". It would look ridiculous, with her hair in pink curlers...She made a mental note never to go near Aphrodite kids next time. 'I was stupid,' she muttered to only herself.

((thought I'd dye her hair. But since taking care of her looks didn't fit Estelle...XD hurray for NPCs!!))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace Empty Re: Sometimes the best medicine is a little peace

Post  Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:54 am

((Well Lily's a Poseidon kid but she still loves to take care of herself and stuff....she's not your typical Poseidon girl you'll ever see! Nice highlights!))

Lily turned around instinctively.
“Taking care of the foals,” she smiled as she noticed the highlights.
“Let me guess. Emily and Gina 'borrowed' you for a bit?”she smiled. It happened often. That was why a lot of the campers walked around with highlights or completely dyed hair.
“I dunno what the person who taught them dying hair was thinking about. But if you stay still, they do give you some pretty strands,” of course, heres weren't from them. They were from Fred.

She stood up and brushed away the hay, touching the girl's new electric blue strands with a tiuch softer than a butterfly's.

“It suits you,”

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:48 am

Estelle shuddered. 'You should have seen what they wanted to do with it before..well, before I kinda intimidated them. They actually wanted to dye it PINK.' She made a very clearly disgusted face. 'Can you see me in that color?' She asked, gesturing to her grey-black-white outfit.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 am

“That's their first choice when they kidnap somebody for a full makeover. Believe me, a littlwe after I came here-mind you, I was like, seven then-they highlighted my hair pink and basically had me into their barbie doll,”Lily laughed at the memory.
“They said I looked like a princess in pink,”
she kept a picture in the albums labeled camp;she did look like some princess from the fairytales she had so loved

“You should have asked Fred, She's a little more realistic in looks. That's how i got mine,” she held up her braid, pointing at the blue strands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Mar 30, 2013 5:19 am

'Yeah, if I ever ask someone other than myself to do my hair. I'm not very interested in my looks.' Estelle undid her ponytail and her now-two-different-shades-of-blue hair tumbled down to her waist.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 am

“Why? Even the simplest of touch-ups can make you shine,”Lily smiled,
“your hair would look good in a french braid,”
sometimes the campers would mistake her as an Aphrodite girl because she liked tending to her looks a little before camp activites. Sure, it did chip off a little time off her life, but what harm could come from toying with her hair a little? Lots of girls her age did it. Not that she was normal in any way. If she tried to go out, she'd somehow get landed in a padded cell anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:39 pm

'What's a "french braid"?' Estelle asked, mystified. 'You mean there are more than one kind of braid, other than this?' She quickly braided her hair down her back, complete with the jade ring.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:49 pm

“Oh yes, there's so many hairstyle including braids, such as the French braid, French briad headband, and the Dutch braid.The one I'm having is the classic french braid, but I was refeering to the French Braid headband, where you prepare at least two small french braids and do it so that it looks like a headband.it usually suits girls with long hair,” she said, then took a step back in amazement.
“I sounded like an Aphrodite girl, didn't I?” she said and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:09 pm

'Yeah, you kinda did,' Estelle smiled. 'I guess I'll have to go to your cabin every morning to ler you do my hair, hmm?' She undid her braid again and started to twirl a lock aimlessly.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down