Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soul Carter (application)

3 posters

Go down

Soul Carter (application) Empty Soul Carter (application)

Post  Tsuki Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Soul Carter
God Parent: Hades
Mortal Family: Lisa Hamilton, 30 (Deceased)
Years in Titan Army: 4

Breif History:
Soul's mother, Lisa met Hades because she tried to pick-pocket him. Instead of blasting her to smithereens, Hades took a liking to her. They had a relationship for a few weeks until Hades left Lisa, she never knew he was a god. Lisa got pregnant and had Soul; then took care of him until he was 10, and she taugth him how to earn, steal, and bargain with money. When Soul found out he could teleport through shadows and talk to the wandering dead, he scared his mother, who ordered him to leave at once, a week before his birthday. He was 11 when Lisa attempted to leave him and escape from her own son; attraching the attention of monsters and therfore, killing herself. Soul packed and left for Los Angelus, where he met a few other demi gos who explained his delema to him. These demigods were in the Titan's army and, even though Soul didn't care for either side, finding calm with the dead, he joined the Titan's due to his "friends" nagging. He joined the Titan's army and due to his quick mastery of his powers and his habit of being a loner, is usualy sent on seperate mission or in duos and trios of people. His ranking is high enough to let him be the loner he wants to be.

Personality:
Soul is a loner, but when he has something he wishes to figth for he can become stubborn and angry. He is usually a peaceful person, except when it comes to the sons and daughters of Zeus and Poseidon, who usually annoy him. He enjoys figthing, even though he does act as peacekeeper, because of his chance to test his pwers. He can be humurous and talkative if he wants to be, but usually only to the people he likes, apprvoes of and knows.

Physical Appreance:
Soul has pitch black hair with, almost, coal black eyes, with hints of brown. He usually wears a dark colored hoodie and plain ripped jeans. He has pale white skin and a few scars.

Fatal Flaw:
Soul has the urge to protect anything he likes, so therefore tries to keep to himslef anf avoid his fatal flaw. Due to this, he ended up joining the Titan army, becayse of his urge to protect his "friends." He is gullible to changing his mind for others and not himself, it's possible that this flaw was caused due to his mother's sudden disapperance, leaving Soul abandoned.

Talents:
Soul can talk to the dead, and summon thier souls if he wishes to speak to them, without sacrifice. He can shadow-travel and manipulate shadows to his will. Sunlight doesn't help.

Weapons:
His shadows, fists, and a dagger that is black with gold designs crafted into it's hilt.

Last edited by Tsuki on Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Tsuki
Tsuki

Drachmae : 125

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Soul Carter (application) Empty Additional Personality trait:

Post  Tsuki Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:51 pm

(ALSO!)
If Soul doesn't like someone he will be sure to show it by ignirance, fighting, cheating, sneakibg, pickpocketing and doing anything to get rid of the person he dislikes.

Last edited by Tsuki on Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Soul Carter (application) Empty Re: Soul Carter (application)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:25 am

Well, I've never seen somebody sign up for Titan Army first!
Anyway, a teeny flaw;Two years? Isn't it kind of too short for a guy to be in a high rank? Even the characters of our admins(Generalarin,Wes, and Kristina)'s characters have been present for a few years. Even if you're imcredibly good, I don' think the rank you want for him will come to him easily. He may lead a few missions, but quests? I dunno...
I suggest adding a year or two, If reality is a virtue to you.
And openly showing that you're against the army is really bad. Most characters who oppose the army are often considered unpopular and as somebody to pick on.

Heres the simple version:I think you should adjust the years? Just saying. Otherwise i think its okay. I cant give you the approved stuff yet though, because I'm just a mod. Sorry xD

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:31 am

Okay!
Then 4 years? Is that good?

And sorry about the whole titan army rebeling and everything, but what I meant by tha was that he likes death better than the whole entire "war" and prophecies and blah... Like he would rather everyone just die and never see each other again to end the war. Itss a bit sadistic but thats how he sees it. And because his "friends" want to live, he doesn't try to kill them.

And for joining the titan army first- wow you have a LOT of campers... I would prefer starting in a smaller group to get practice... And you guys need titans! Here I am! Very Happy
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:53 am

Mmkay then I've got no problems with your applicatuon altogether. I think Soul would be a great friend to Anthony. One of our admins rp him, and he's similar to Soul(midn you, he's an Athena kid) and yes, we do need titan army members. Desperately.XD

Try PMing the three admins and get their attention ASAP!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 pm

PMing is sending a message rigth? Thanks!
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:15 pm

I guess I need to do my job.

Looks like a good application. Four years is a good amount of time, Lily and Jake are seniors at camp and we've both been around four summers.
You should edit the extra information into your original post.

Then, personally I don't like having Stygninan iron, period. The whole 'cleaving the soul from the body' is a bit of a turn off for me. I see it as too strong, and sort of ruins fights if you can't be even touched by it. If other admin don't mind it, then you can keep it, but that's my opinion.

The rest is fine by me, though.

(And as much as I like seeing people going Titan's army, I'm going to offer the fair warning of the usual light posting over there.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Thank You. I just used Stygninan iron because it sort of fits his description, as someone who likes death... Smile
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:40 pm

We've turned down Stygninan iron for other characters, so I'm going to have to vote that one down. You can have a tinted black blade though, or death-themed design. Anthony's goth, so I gave him a pretty sweet looking sword with a black hilt and black jewels running up the blade, if that gives you any inspiration for a design.

Other than that, I just have the standard warning to not abuse your powers too much because that would make me sad.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:51 pm

He only uses his shadows in battle and his shadow travel insnt used much either, he travels on foot most of the time. The only power he migth use a lot is his ability to talk to he dead. And okay, ill change the sword. Thanks!
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:29 pm

Alright, looks good. Approved.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Thank you~ Very Happy
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:14 am

PM me anytime you want to ro with Megan. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuki Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:26 am

Okay Very Happy
Tsuki
Tsuki

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down