Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING!

3 posters

Go down

Is edd EPIC

Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_lcap33%Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_lcap0%Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_lcap0%Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_lcap67%Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! Empty Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING!

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:02 pm

Edd is the my fav youtuber. He died from blood cancer last year. I have not been watching his videos recently and then a week or 2 ago I looked at the page. HE HAD DIED. Here is the video =C

they are currently running a fundraiser to help find a cure for the blood cancer he had.

§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! Empty Re: Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING!

Post  Fred Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 pm

He died a while ago are you just hearing of this? still its good that thay are keeping the show going and helping out with the charity.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING! Empty Re: Edd is dead =C EDD YOU MAY BE DEAD BUT YOUR WORLD WILL KEEP ON SPINNING!

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:08 pm

Well a few months ago. Yeah I was pritty screwed and youtube was the last thing I was thinking of the past few months

Still sad thogh. Realy was that I am late to the news.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:29 pm

Lets all raise a cola to Edd
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:37 am

I sadly have this theroy that edd died from drinking cola because my mothers friend did and she died from blood cancer as well... then my mom also had a friend that drank sodas like sirra mist and blue sky and they turned out fine (basicly healthy soda.)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:02 pm

I don't think there's any direct correlation between drinking coke and death.... or if a 'healthy soda' really exists... but I'll keep the warning in mind.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:44 pm

No but there has been a lot of scare mongering wit things that " Give you cancer." all of em laughable. did you know being Black gives you cancer? affraid so dose being White and eating Bananas. also being Gay and Straight Old and Young male or female and finaly HAPPY. see all BOGUS SCARE MONGERING. and mostly with little to no scientific backing reserch or proof.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:02 pm

well really that's the only one i believe in other than smoking and getting lots of sun burns.

and yes blue sky and sirramist are better for you than coke. i mean first of coke lots of msg

i am sounding like a health freak
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down