Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....)

3 posters

Go down

Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....) Empty Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:06 pm

Ken walked into the lunch room. He was tired from looking for that massive owl and overseeing the clearing of the battle in the forest. It was a lot of work when it came down to it. You had to make sure you could fix things and make sure that the people you sent to fix it arn't going to walk off a cliff like lemmings. Not exasperating the lemmings thing. It actually happened. He grabbed his meal. It was a sandwich. A plain old chicken sandwich and water. They must not have enough time to cook any thing having to help out so he did not complaine. He just wished there was something more filling. Ken sighed and took a bite out of the sandwich.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....) Empty Re: Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....)

Post  Syl Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:26 am

Syl walked, tired, from cleaning up the mess in the Forge. She sat down and got a small tuna sandwich, and sat down on her table. She took a guava juice and smiled to herself. "I think things are getting better," She muttered, but quiet so no one would hear. She ripped a piece of her tuna sandwich and threw it in the fire. "Hephaestus," She muttered. Thank you, She thought.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....) Empty Re: Finnaly sitting down for lunch for once.... ( no pun intended....)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:57 pm

ken looked up noticing syl walking into the lunch room. He considered getting up to ask her how the project was going but then thoght better of it when he realized he was in a room full of rowdy hungry half bloods. he noticed a sandwich fly above his head and land on the face of a unsuspecting victim. The person took the spattered sandwich off his face and threw it landing in an afrodite kid's hair. She gasped throwing an apple towards the kid just a little low. Ken grabbed the apple in mid air before it did any thing and slammed it onto the table. There was a moment of scilence. "I rather not have to deal with flying food while I am eating." ken said before takeing a bite out of his sandwich.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Conrad, the boy who started the food fight in the first place frowned " Hey, stop ruining my fun !" He yelled smiling.
He took a bite out of his roast beef sandwich. Conrad was always getting himself into trouble, it wouldn't suprise him if some how he managed to get into a fight whith the guy who smashed the apple down on the table. It was more of a curse than a gift. He looked around the lunch room and noticed everyone was looking at him, feeling akward he looked away and took another bite out of his sandwitch.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:07 am

((How many types of sandwiches are there?))

Syl looked quietly around the fight, while she decided not to interfere. After all, things would get worse. She sighed and let her sandwich sit there as she fiddled with her not-so-noticeable bracelet.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:06 am

(any basic sandwich. no subs or anything.)

Ken stood angerly. He was tired of haveing to deal with these sugar crazed maniacs all day and all night and he had had it. He started walking up to the kid with his hands over the hilt of his tommahawk and his sword griped tightly on his back. "Say one more thing and you will wish you were never born." he said glareing at him.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Conrad uncaps his sharpie pen and his celestial bronze sword apears " I can deal whith that " He said whith a devilish grin
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:09 pm

"Guys, stop." She didn't want to make a scene, but she felt like fighting when having lunch wasn't the greatest idea... She had no intension of putting out her dagger, but she didn't want to the fight to be useless. Nothing like that.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Conrad glared at syl, and than the boy he had never seen before but was already an enemy " This guy needs to learn his place!" He yelled pointing his sword towards the boy " When i'm through whith you you'll wish you where never born" He said smirking. I just realized you had said that condor, it hadn't been planed but umm whatever lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:36 pm

"No, stop!" She said firmly. A fight wasn't going to happen in front of her at lunch. She looked down at her sandwich, it was starting to look not so tasty. She sighed. "Son of Ares," She muttered.
"Do it outside, then." She said, her temper rising. "Don't do it at lunch." She then turned her look away and stared at her sandwich.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:42 pm

" pfft, pacifist" Conrad said distastefuly. " I have an idea !" He said exitedly " Why don't you go outside instead ? you can bring your sandwitch too, it's a win win !" He said proud of his statement.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Syl rolled her eyes. She didn't say anything, and stayed there. She slowly took a bite out of the sandwich. She wanted to say, other people might not enjoy a fight... right here, but she figured it would lead to an argument.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:48 pm

Conrad sighed " Fine, i'll meat YOU in the arena" Conrad said reffering to the boy
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:49 pm

((You'll... meat him?)

Syl stayed quiet and finished her sandwich. She stood up and went.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:53 pm

( :/ i'm not good whith grammer, if you corrected all my mistakes you would have to correct aout 50 a day lol ))
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Yep, let me fix that xD

alex granit wrote:( :/ i'm not good whith grammer, if you corrected all my mistakes you would have to correct aout 50 a day lol ))

Of course I would, Conrad. I think about 200 a day.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:56 pm

pfft that's the minimum
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:57 pm

((Seriously? Never mind. We're filling this up with jibberish.))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:00 pm

(( yeah, *I've noticed we have a tendency to do that lol ))
Conrad sat down and started chewing his roast beef sandwitch again. His sword still in hand though incase the guy had any ideas *

*Hint hint
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 pm

He stood there angerly and glared. Finnaly he said "what ever, meet you there. You better bring a doctor, because that's the bare minamum you can have to survive this fight."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:12 pm

Conrad nodded,then walked off towards the arena. Whith his luck he'd get pummeld in the arena yet again, but he decided he would at least try to breake him, hey that's what ares kids do, but he was nothing like an ares kid.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down