Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me)

4 posters

Go down

The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me) Empty The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:14 am

Hello guys. Just wanted to let you know if I suddenly do not post it's because I have lots of work to do. The other reason is I did something very painful. Like crashing my skate board and jacking up my wrist.

Day1 I was skate boarding down this small hill that. Had this REALY COOL twist and turn path on it. Went down it several time perfectly. Go down 1 more time slam the side of the grass with my short board go spinning threw they air and slam into the ground. Sprained my wrist and scraped up my hands.

Day2 the day after my wrist was better and I was going Dow this big fast hill with my short board. Do perfectly on it repeatedly going REALY fast. Then one time my jokes around and jumps part way in the way and jumps back out of the way. I swerve to avoid him slam into the grass landed on my head. My helmet being to small slid or of the way and caused my face to slide down into the concrete and tare up the left side of my face. I also had my hands out so I reinjured my wrist. Lukely I did not have to go to the hospital ( I may have to go to the doctor if my wrist dose not stop hurting.)

Ether way yeah I am sorry I have been slightly inactive. I just have lots of school work and I am in pain. So sorry.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me) Empty Re: The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me)

Post  GeneralArin Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Feel better, dude. Try to take it easy...
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me) Empty Re: The 2 day in a row skate board accident ( fail me)

Post  Fred Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:55 pm

You see my responce was going to be sarcastic but he PM'd me so i cant laugh at hin misery.. well i can but i wont.

for the helmet thing you told me about try a larger size i have the same problem at work now i have grown my hair back.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Ouch.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:14 pm

Yeah I am. I just got back to skating and still have the same equipment from when I was 8 and I only stopped for 2 years and then I had a grow spurt so now my helmet dose not fit again just like when I was 8 and had to train out that cute big bear in the big blue house helmet for the black skater helmet. My face is better now. Still is pretty scabbed. I will not be surprised if I am left with a scar.

I guess I have to talk about in weird moments when every one is shut up and quite....

Word of advice for little kids... Face slams HURT

( after I posted this a ad asked me if I had an accident and showed me a picture of pampers.....)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down