Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of the Western Winds

3 posters

Go down

Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of  the Western Winds Empty Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of the Western Winds

Post  Alexandria Malone Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:54 pm

Name: Alexandria Malone
God Parent: Zephyr- God of the West Winds
Mortal Family: Amelia Malone
Years in Camp: 3
Brief History:
Alexandria Perri Malone was born on a blistering February night to Amelia Malone. That's right, no father. Well, there is-was a father. At least that's what dear Amelia always told Alex. Whenever the girl asked her mother is she actually had a daddy, Amelia would reassure her that she did. The story was that they had met by chance on the streets of Boston. They had literally bumped into each other, Amelia dropped all of the bags that she was carrying to her apartment, and he helped her pick them up. They hit it off from there. After a few meetings, they had..."made" Alex. Amelia told Alex that her father traveled a lot, and one time he went on a plane, but that plane never reached its destination. That was one of the reasons that she incredibly afraid of heights. Growing up wasn't especially exciting for Alex if you didn't count those weird times where she would do things that she didn't mean to do, or those times where she was able to get herself expelled from multiple schools. She had a relatively normal childhood for a kid who was considered by most to be "troubled". She helped out her mom while she could, she went out with friends...er, friend. She didn't have many friends as she was, again, "troubled" But her best friend stood by her all the time, and even if she was expelled, they "magically" got expelled as well and "magically" applied to the same school as she did. Starting to see a trend? The older she got, the weirder the events that happened to her got, all she wanted now, was an explanation as to why that was. Alex eventually ended up in Camp Half Blood after her English teacher, Mrs. Krulle, spontaneously combusted into a harpy. She always knew that Krulle wasn't human, but anyway, she wasn't exactly the happiest of people. Apparently her mother had been waiting for something like that to happen. Alex was not very pleased with her mother. She spent most of her time at camp and spent holidays and Summer back in Boston with her mom.
Physical Appearance:
Alex has been told by her mother that she was a fair mix between her and her father. They never kept any photos of Alex's father around, so she would have to rely on her mother's word. She has her father's dark brown hair, it actually gave her a lot of grief. She kept it shoulder length and almost always up or styled as it was very curly and tended to annoy her a lot. She has light olive toned skin that she inherited from her mother. She also got her eyes from her mother. Her eyes contrast greatly from the rest of her person. Her gray-blue eyes are the first things to grab people's attention. Sometimes they appear to be a clear blue, sometimes a light gray, and sometimes a even foggy green. She isn't the tallest person but she isn't exactly a midget either, she stands at the comfortable height of 5'6"
Personality:
Strengths: Observant, Kind, Outgoing, Intelligent, Courageous, Fun-loving, Funny

Weaknesses: Short-temper, Defensive, Stubborn, Sarcastic, Lacks Self Control

Personality: Alex is a fiery yet kind person who just wants to do what is best for herself and those she considers to be close to her. She can easily make friends but they often have to earn her trust first. She doesn't exactly like being "tied down". She likes being free to do what she wants and it is very hard to convince her to do something. Alex is a valuable friend to have, as she is very defensive and will come to the aid of anyone who is trouble. She has a habit of laying on the sarcasm a bit too much, sometimes her sarcastic remarks can be the source of entertainment, but they can also be annoying and in most cases even obnoxious.
Fatal Flaw: Lack of Self control. Alex is often under the impression that she can do no wrong. It isn't until after she does something does she realize that it probably was the wrong thing to do.
Talents:Very limited control over the wind. Is very agile and can move quite quickly.
Weapons: Alex prefers to use a bow as her weapon of choice, but she does keep a celestial bronze sword on her person in the form of a ring at all times. Her weaved bracelet also doubles as a shield should she ever need it.
Other: By the time Alex turned eleven she had been expelled from four different schools. Yeah... not a very academic person.
Alexandria Malone
Alexandria Malone

Drachmae : 8

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of  the Western Winds Empty Re: Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of the Western Winds

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Well, Personality layout's a bit different...

It looks good. No complaints here. Wait for another admin to comment.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of  the Western Winds Empty Re: Alex Malone, Daughter of Zephyr, the god of the Western Winds

Post  Alexandria Malone Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh! Do you want me to change the layout of the personality? I kind of do that for myself, to make it neater, but if you want me to change it, it wouldn't be a problem for me... Very Happy
Alexandria Malone
Alexandria Malone

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Nah, it doesn't matter much. I was looking it over and writing my response, and that was the first thing I noticed. It caught me off guard a bit.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexandria Malone Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Oops >.< My B... Hope it didn't catch you off guard too much >.< Very Happy
Alexandria Malone
Alexandria Malone

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:17 pm

Sorry for taking so long to look at it. But everything looks in order. Accepted. Welcome to the site!
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down