Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle training (open)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Battle training (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle training (open)

Post  Zach Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:52 pm

"All right, let's go set them up!" Zach srode to a shed, near the training grounds. Lugging out a large crate with one hand, he lifted a marionette like wooden figure out with the other. He opened a panel on the back of the automaton's head, and spoke into it. "Command sequence: Program One." Looking at Clarissa and Conrad, Zach said, "The Hephaestus kids have yet to lock these things." Speaking into the automatons head, he said, "Droids versus demigods, no termination or severe injuries. Sound good to you?" He directed the last part to the other demigods.
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Pierce Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:59 pm

"Yep,sounds like a plan." Clarissa nodded,she looked Conrad then fixed her armor. She had her brown leather jacket over the armor,she never left the cabin without the jacket. It was like a good luck charm.
Clarissa Pierce
Clarissa Pierce

Drachmae : 220

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hermes
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:07 pm

Zach continued programming the droids, in the same way as before until he had fifteen set up for battle. "So there will be five for each of us. These guys are a lot harder to beat than they look. I know. I helped test them." Zach loaded the automatons onto a cart and began wheeling them to the far end of the clearing. "They are gonna have wooden spears, swords, arrows. If they hit you, it'll hurt, a lot. They won't stop untill they are disabled or they have captured us bound us." Zach dashed back to the shed. "You guys ready?" at their nods, he shouted, "Activate!" As one the droids rose and retrieved weapons.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Pierce Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Clarissa wasn't worried. She had a different skill set,her fighting style was different then most demigods. She did have a substitute weapon. A celestial dagger that attached to her waist in a sheath.
Clarissa Pierce
Clarissa Pierce

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:24 pm

Zach ducked behind a cart to shelter from a volley of wooden arrows, whistling past. Zach stood up when he knew the droids would be reloading, and launched an arrow. It splintered through on of the archer's chest. That was all the time he had before the forerunners of swordsdroids leaped over the cart. Zach drew his massive scottish claymore, hefting the great blade, turning two thrusts and stopping a slash. Swinging in a massive arc he decapitated one but the rest ducked. A fourth jumped on Zach's back and he went down. It quickly became a dogpile of flailing wooden swords beating the downed son of Apollo. Slowly, he stood up, a rope dangling from his wrist and managed to throw the marionettes off.

(((Got to go. Sorry. Sad )))
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Pierce Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:43 pm

(It's okay,see you later)

Clarissa activated her shoes then saw her five coming to her. She looked closely and saw arrows. "Time to get used to these shoes and fast." Rissa commented to herself. She started to run towards them as the arrows flew she leaped up,she put her feet on the tree and leaped more upwards while grabbing her bronze dagger out of her sheath. Finally,appearing over one she wrapped her legs around the droids neck then swerved around until grabbing a wire from it's neck and pulling it out,using it as a rope. She shielded herself from another blow from another droid. She forcefully pushed the droid on it's back. She turned her attention the other four dodging some arrows before using the wire to grab one droids foot. She pulled it back as it slanted over. It shot a few and she used her shoes to fly upwards dodging more arrows. She let go of the wire, disappearing up in the air for at least half a second. She grabbed a spear,using the wooden piece she smashed it in half against the droid,breaking it in half. She hit one droid in the side of the head,still in the air she kicked on in the face. But that sent her back,it hurt her ankle but she shook it off quickly. She was knocked off at first then came back to her senses and wrapped her leg around one of the droids foot and circulated around until discharging it by sticking her dagger into its neck. It slumped forward,she used one of her legs and kicked one back,tryingly but it regained it's pace. She put her hands on it neck let her dagger sink into the droid then swung around the other one,meanwhile grabbing the dagger. Flipping around she disconnected a circuit."This looks important."She said,to herself then pulled out a few wire,getting electrocuted a slight bit then flipped off the droid and landing on the floor.
Clarissa Pierce
Clarissa Pierce

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:49 pm

Whipping his dirk out of his belt, Zach sliced the rope on his wrist, leaving a bracelet like piece tied on, and buried the short blade in the chest of an automaton. He ran into the woods.
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Conrad uncaped his blue pen and his bow and quiver apear in his hands and on his back. He knocks one arrow and shoots one of the droids. Ice rapidly forms onto it, freezing its circuts. Not wanting to waste arrows he puts his bow away and takes out his sword. Slashing away at the droids." Well, thats number 5 on the list of wierd things that happend to me when i got to camp"he said to himself.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Pierce Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:46 pm

Rissa sighed then stretched her arms after her own fight off. "Gods that was a good work out"Clarissa said.
Clarissa Pierce
Clarissa Pierce

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:00 pm

OOC: lol sorr y ignore the weird things part i didn't fully read the second page when i typed it:p

"yeah" Conrad said painting. He capes his bow and quiver makeing them form into his blue sharpie pen " Let's do it again !!" He said excidely
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Zach Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:46 pm

Zach burst from the woods. "Aww, you finished the last ones!"

OOC: It's all good Conrad. This seems pretty dead, think we should cut it off?
Zach
Zach

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:34 pm

ooc" Yeah probably, we did the outo thing and i had the satisfaction of my first rp so...i'm cool whith it if you are lol
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2