Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<)

4 posters

Go down

Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<) Empty Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<)

Post  Syl Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:34 am

Hey there! Thank you much for checking this out.

I had nothing at all to do except help out for the forest, and forge, so I decided to help out people and make things, like the other Hephaestus kids.
It's cool to make weapons, so why not?

This'll be cool. You can even ask me to make you something that ISN'T a weapon. Whatever, I'm allowing.
As long as it's not iron. I don't think I'll want to handle that... for some reason. I have a bad history with iron.
And I won't use gold too. Just saying.

So, well, it's good. I hope you try asking meh (I love making stuff.)
So just post what you want, and I'll see if I'm fine with it. And I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<) Empty Re: Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<)

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:07 am

I have something

Ken i has one blue print that he pulled from the secret library that was litteraly Blasted sky high with one of his bangarang bolts (don't even ask)

any ways it mid sized crossbow fast fireing attillery... it basicky gets rolled out and then a lever is turned and as it is turned it fires bolts

*this is a myth weapon that was proven to work on myth busters*

any ways a secret weapon incased there attacked again...

the thing is i want it kept secret from the other members of camp. aka only ken *that random sater* and you would know about it
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<) Empty Re: Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<)

Post  Alex Granit Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:08 pm

Conrad walked into the armoury. " Hi" Conrad said feeling a little shy. He uncaped his red pen and his spear apeared split in half. " I just need my spear to be fixed, and maybe have the shaft changed to celestial bronze or something" He said. " This wood is too weak, it's constantly breaking" He said smilling looking at all the tape where the broken part is.

(I'm sure this won't be too much of a task lol)
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:52 am

Oh, yes, fun. I'm glad to be doing something, I just came back from camp (in school) and it's really boring here.

"Sure!" Syl said cheerfully. She gently held the spear and examined it for a moment. "I'll get it fixed up so you can use it when you need it." She said confidently. Celestial bronze... I wonder if the camp supplies anything else, she thought.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:03 am

Ken walked in holding a rolled up half burned parchment and a broken in half arrow. "uuuu hello ummm" he stood here nor sure what to say for about 2 minutes.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:35 am

"Uh... huh?" Syl muttered, half distracted from what she was doing. She looked up. "Oh, hi! What can I do for you?" She asked cheerfully.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Alex Granit Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:42 pm

"well yeah thanks" he murmerd. He felt his black eye. He winced in pain and started walkeing out. " could you call me when you're done... i have stuff to work on" He called from behind his back.
Alex Granit
Alex Granit

Drachmae : 2272

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:04 am

(sorry I messed up on a skateboard run and got REALY hurt. My face now has bandages covering half of it)

Ken walked up unrolling the fragile parchment and showing it to her. It looked like a cross giant cross bow if it was sized down a bit and had a big box with wheels and smaller fireing bars on the side. " I need help building this." he said carefully trying to keep it out of view of Conrad's view.

( I am not joking about the skate board I will put I picture up if I have to lol!
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:10 am

OOC: Ouch. Don't put the picture up, I believe you. Are you 'kay?

Syl examined the drawing (I guess). "That's a cool design." She remarked. She took the piece of paper gently and kept looking at it. Then she handed it back. "I'll try," She said, carefully choosing her words.

((Do you suppose you can draw what you're talking about?))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:30 pm

OOC Sounds like a balista its a roman invention.
or a seige crossbow from the dark ages.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:05 am

OOC: Ah, a good idea... I'll have to be realistic, and so it'll be really hard to do, I'll probably need a little help planning it out, making the cover, stuff like that.

She waited for his response.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 pm

(yeah I am fine. Just look like a zombie ( not really just got scraped up pretty bad where it was hard to talk) as the the device. Yes I will try... If you look on the myth busters that's what I was talking about. It was a Greek weapon that was made that was smaller than the balistas and fired arrows quickly , far , and on target. Plus with the bolts ken found if he finds a Apollo kid to operate it, it will be raining death ( well sadly due to rpg reasons and stuff it will be the only one because I the plans will be stolen or something and plus its power is also limited that its on wheels)

"here's the thing, no one can know about it. PERIOD!!!!" ken said rolling it up and putting it onto the table. If it got into the wrong hands well it will defeat ifs perpous.".

( sorry for the short post and Fred why not you join you could help with the project)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:03 am

OOC if you want fred dose have a WW2 VW Kublewagon she drives.
oon im popular. ask the new kid landon to i'll wate a bit dont want to just barge in.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:28 am

((Landon? New kid? Gotta check it out, I don't know! Very Happy))
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:03 am

(good for transporting wood over *and it would be camofoged with the kids still repairing the forest *thank god ken got that job *yeah we will get him into it (right after we start))
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Feb 24, 2013 12:34 pm

(... hello)
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:08 am

Syl's Request List (Please! I have almost nothing to do! >.<) Worlds-first-machine-gun0-1

Here it is
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:40 pm

Ah. I understand. Sorry I haven't posted in a few days...
I'm just gonna list down what I have to make here so I don't get confused.

- Fred's sword (Must make change with better metal that might not explode)
- Thingy thingy that CONDOR asked for... Big project, will take a while
- Secret weapon for Ken

Okay, I might have been a little... rough with that. Anyways, I'll edit.
Syl
Syl

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down