Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Esme Sofia Jones

3 posters

Go down

Esme Sofia Jones Empty Esme Sofia Jones

Post  Esme Sofia Jones Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:34 am

Name: Esme Sofia Jones
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: Jonathan Jones(dad), Jane Jones(step-mother)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Esme lives in Manhattan, she lives with her dad and step-mom. She finds out that she's a demigod when she's 10 and met a satyr, he took her to Camp Half Blood.
Physical Appearance: Esme is tall and slender, she got thick locks caramel hair, her eyes grey like Athena's, she's pale and got red rose cheeks.
Personality: Esme is smart and intelligent like Athena's other kids. She's a cheerful and outgoing girl. She got ADHD and can't stand still. If somebody bullies or bothering her or her friends, they would recieve a slap or a punch from her.
Fatal Flaw: Esme is loyal to her friends and family, she would let herself killed for her friends and family, even Athena. She scared of the dark and would cry out loud if she been left alone in a dark place.
Talents: Esme love to solving something, she's a great fighter with or without sword. She also really smart.
Weapons: A stick that can be a sword or a bow, a gift from Hepaestus, Athena, and Artemis.
Other: She got a white pegasus named Gold Snow because it has golden coloring around it's legs.
Esme Sofia Jones
Esme Sofia Jones

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

Esme Sofia Jones Empty Re: Esme Sofia Jones

Post  GeneralArin Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:45 pm

ADHD is already assumed and isn't really a personality trait, but I'll leave it alone since you added the "can't sit still part".

It's a pretty good application. No complaints here.
Though I do like the "afraid of the dark" mencion. Interesting character trait, it's really unique.

I'd say it's approved, hate to make you wait longer: but policy says that another admin should take a look.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Esme Sofia Jones Empty Re: Esme Sofia Jones

Post  Kristina Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:52 pm

I would like to see more in the bio.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet