Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:07 am

((I don't want a lot of friends. I'm more of an introvert.))
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fred, Lily, and me...(don't know how to name this :P)

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:15 am

((oh))
"we'll see," Lily said with a laugh. " I hope we survive,"

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:48 am

Estelle arched an eyebrow. 'That's not that promising' she said with a smile. 'But then, what is?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:18 am

"The fact that I will get revenge soon" Lily said with a creepy smile and a hand clutching her weapons.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:19 am

Now Estelle raised both eyebrows. 'On who, may I ask?' Lily's revenge... she smiled to herself.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:18 am

"All the empousas in the titan army. The leader herself camoflauged as my music teacher-she sucked at music- and attacked me and Paul. I'll behead her with Aqua myslef. And make sure it takes long to heal her," Lily answered tartly. "Come on fred," she rose from the seat, uncapped Aqua, and walked along, swinging it. Honey began to follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:37 am

Estelle wanted to warn Lily that thoughts of revenge might cloud her judgement, but she bit it down. Sometimes hate can work. She shrugged and looked over at Fred.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:34 am

Fred has almost fallen asleep watching the two girls talk. it was amazing how much speech could come out of just two girls. if you could passably harness the energy a girl produced just threw conversation the ramifications would be staggering.
Fred just looked up and answered " Whit?"
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 am

"Revenge is sweet," Lily only said, smiling to Fred.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:46 am

" Oh aye i suppose it is...a wee bit." Fred admitted remembering Empousa a vampiric demon with a leg of bronze and a hoofed foot of a donkey. the same monster that had taken half her face.
" Aye ah suppose it is." She repeated.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:25 am

'Sweet, but bitter also..' Estelle murmured. Sometimes.. revenge just made you feel sad.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:59 am

" Aye but it makes yeh happy fer a wee bit. Its like money cant buy you love.. but it can rent it for a night." Fred joked.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:31 am

Estelle nodded. Well, it can make you feel either way, really.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2