Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for Some much needed practice and anger management (open to all)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time for Some much needed practice and anger management (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for Some much needed practice and anger management (open to all)

Post  Fred Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:25 pm

" Oi i'm pushing my luck that counts as exercise doesn't it? " Fred joked casually tossing her sword into the air watching the Celtic blade spin three times then fall back into her palm.
She walked over to a training dummy drawing her head back and headbutted the wooden training device so hard something cracked.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Time for Some much needed practice and anger management (open to all) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for Some much needed practice and anger management (open to all)

Post  Estelle Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

'I'm watching an experienced fighter carefully. It helps a lot. What I came to do here. Watching and taking notes.' Estelle said, showing Kris her notebook and ballpoint pen. Fighting with a brain was far easier than fighting without one. She had to learn as much fighting styles as possible, and then move to real training, training physically. It made her feel safer, even though she wouldn't be able to take notes in the battle.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:36 pm

"If its style i can show yeh the Talhoffer sword fighting or the wee bit of ken-do i know." Fred admitted scratching her forehead not admitting that she had just headbutted something harder than her thick head.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:55 am

Estelle grinned. 'Cool.' she addressed then addressed the training group. 'Um, just pretend I'm not here. Dont' let me distract you' she shrugged.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:25 pm

" Are yeh kidding im far to crazy tae be distracted. go find a tick and i'e show yeh a few pointers." she said dismissively. waving her hand in the air.
" For instance there is this technique i call Omotai mono de kare no atama wo nagaru." Fred joked halfheartedly.
" Ask One of the heads."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:53 pm

Andrew brought a round house on the bag. He then sat down caught his breath and said to Estelle "I know I'm not suppose to bother you but if you need some hand to hand training I could teach you." He didn't want to say in what though until she said yes. He then directed his attention to Fred and he asked while smiling "Hey maybe you could teach both of us."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:45 am

'Being trained by both of you would be cool by me.'Estelle smiled thoughtfully. 'Later, I can teach you some useful things in the woods.' she put her stuff back into a bag and slung it over her shoulder.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:35 am

" You know I'm probably the worst tactical inclined person in this camp right? " She admitted scratching her chin.
" Don't get me wrong. I'm smarter than i look." She said picking her nose.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:38 am

Andrew nodded not believing her since she was the daughter of Enyo. When she started to pick her nosehe started to rethink that. He then aske Estelle without even looking at her "So when do you want to start?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:14 am

Fred twisted in a flash she tripped Andrew with the cross guard of her sword.
" OK first lesson. I'm easy to underestimate. Don't underestimate an opponent.
Second lesson a sword is more than just a blade." Fred said offering a hand to the boy.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:20 pm

'I guess it starts now?' Estelle asked to nobody in particular.She listened to Fred attentively.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Andrew swatted the hand away a little embarrassed. He then put his hand down and stood up. He then shoved his hands in his pocket and looked down counting to 10 trying not to challenge her and probably getting his but whooped. After he calmed down he asked Estelle "So any style you want to learn first for the hand to hand combat?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:27 am

Estelle grinned. 'Hey, you're the one teaching. I don't know what styles you're gonna teach.' she said. She unsheathed Silverstag. 'Go on' she smiled.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:11 am

( I'll start a new thread i don't want to ruin Kris's thread.)

" No one thinks i know stuff. Lets move away from the crowd and we can get started." Fred said giving the two a nod.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:16 pm

((Ok I'll make it.))
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2