Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I belong here?...

+2
Krestral
§WØ®∑ÅN
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do I belong here?... Empty Do I belong here?...

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:25 am

Ken retina stood at the zephyros creek. I had been a few months since he came to camp. he really only made 1 maybe 2 friends and the rest was a blur. Every day he woke up always go a strange feeling that he did not belong there or he needed to find something. The farther into the summer this feeling started to burn in his head making it really hard to think. silent He un sheaved his sword. he had found it in his house right before escaping the fire along with a matching shield. it had a blueish color to it but he knew from having it inspected that it was made of cerestreal bronze. He moved his hand down the blade to the red 5 point star on the hilt feeling the smooth edges of the star
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Do I belong here?... Empty Re: Do I belong here?...

Post  Krestral Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:51 pm

After being there a year, she still felt weird. Being the only child of Triton and all. She felt like even with Poseidon kids she didn't belong. They were her uncle or aunts after all.

Krestral

Drachmae : 101

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:38 pm

Ken swung his sword around practiceing a sword form. He spun the sword around almost slashing kestral. "Omgs" he said stoping the blade in mid swing.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:48 pm

She jumped back, "um watch where you swing that." she commented

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:06 pm

"Sorry about that" he said sheaving the sword. "i thoght i was alone."
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:08 pm

"oh." she said, "I'm Kresrral Hallows. You are?" she asked

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:08 pm

"I am ken retina." he said
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 pm

She smiled, "nice to meet you." Krestral said

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 pm

((Come on guys. Add some more meat and potatoes to your posts... they are very tiny. Strive for at least 4 sentences.))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 am

(sorry i am using fillers because thats not how i thought it would start but i will fix it now)
"So how long have you been here at camp" he said "i have not seen you around here before"
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:39 pm

"a year." she replied. "I'm usually by myself while I do archery swords fighting and all that stuff." she said smiling. She hated being the only one of Tritons kids. No one understood her. Why was she the only one? They thought he was so loyal to his father but he was at a party apparently and got her mom pregnant.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Josh was taking a morning run to the creek and back when he saw a girl and a boy talking. He crept up on them trying to see who they were. He npriced it was Ken and a girl that he didn't know. So he said "Hey Ken whats up?" He then turned towards the girl and said "Hi my names Josh who might you be?"
Spartan
Spartan

Drachmae : 250

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://heroesrpgsite.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:48 pm

She smiled at the new guy, "I'm Krestral but Krest for short." she answered. She looked sound, "did you run?" she asked.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:02 pm

Josh nodded and said "Yeah this is where I jog to everyday." He paused and thought out loud "So why are you 2 out here. Am I inturupting you guys?" He then smiled at the thought.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:07 pm

"I'm always out here." she answered then said, "no I just met him today." she didn't want him or anyone to think they looked each other, not when she only had just met the guy. "so who's your parent?" she asked tilting her head.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:04 pm

Josh held his head high and said "Zues" like it was the best word ever. Then remembering his manners he asked "How about you?"
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:23 pm

She smiled then frowned when he asked who her parent was, "triton." she mumbled fast that it would take a trained ear to hear her. She didn't like how people knew her, knew of her because she was Troton's only kid.

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Josh thought he was going deaf or something so he asked again "Who'd you say?" He noticed her frown and he said "Hey it's alright it's not like it's the end of the world. Well at least I don't think it is." He said that last part as a joke but it could whined up being the truth for all he knew.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krestral Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:06 pm

She sighed, "I'm the one and only fabulous tritons daughter." she said sarcastically. She then shook her head and said, "It could be your last day. Make it last."

Krestral

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:32 pm

Josh laughed and said "Seriously your mad becuase your the only Triton kid at camp? Theres probably tons of immortal brothers and sisters you have plus there's still ones yet to be claimed that aren't immortal." Josh shook his head wondering why she was so down on herself.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:34 pm

"i am one of Athena's sons" he said
ken took out his sword again and began practicing. randomly it started tugging to the side keeping him from moving in the direction he was slashing. What the he said haveing the sword slide out of his hands and fall onto the ground.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Josh noticed him having troubles with his sword and he said "Nice acting but aren't Athena kids suppose to be good with weapons?" He started to reconsider the fact that he was having trouble do he reached down to grab the sword.
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:44 pm

Ken grabbed it and it flew int the lake. "What in the world. CRAP what just happened to my sword." he said as he saw it sink into the creek.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Spartan Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Josh started laughing and said "Well there's a new one; flying swords." Josh started to suspect it was maybe Krests dad which'd make sense. So he said to her "Looks like your the only one here that can go and retrieve it."
Spartan
Spartan

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:57 pm

ken looked down into the water. he tried to reach it with his had but his arm was bearly able to touch it. He grabbed a stick and tried to pull it out with it.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum