Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophia

3 posters

Go down

Sophia               Empty Sophia

Post  SophieJ3920 Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:56 pm

Name: Jean Sophia James
God Parent: Athena
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s John and Lilia James
Years in Camp: 2

Brief History: Sophie is adopted. Her parents don’t know about her powers and they give her the human name Jean. Her real name is Sophia, though, which means ‘Wisdom’. She lives a normal life up until her 14th birthday when her powers are triggered. She hears a voice in her head which explains her the basics and that she has to find Camp Half-Blood. It takes her almost a month to leave from Europe, trying to explain things to her parents and to actually find the Camp, but finally she succeeds, and, well, here she is. (: At Camp she is at first a little shy but then learn to relax and enjoy. Her first week is very interesting for Sophie and each day is an adventure. She learns a lot of stuff in Camp Half-Blood and start to train in battles. Her goal is to be a good camper and although the lessons are important to her, she also wants to get to know the people in Camp, because she isn't very communicative.
Physical Appearance: She has blue eyes and dyes her hair blond. Her true hair color is a secret which she doesn’t tell. Neither very tall nor very short, her height is quite normal for her age, or at least she consider it so. Her body is lean – playing gymnastic has trained it and she maintain some good form. And although she considers it a small detail, it’s a fact that she has dimples.
Personality: One word – secretive. Very. She does not trust easily because of the fact that she has been hurt before. Not once or twice. Think of herself as an outsider, but treats everyone the same – nicely, at least until you don’t angry her. Keeps her distance at first, until she makes sure she can trust the person. Very loyal to her friends. Has a split personality from time to time but it happens rarely. Sometimes she pushes back the ones around her but it’s often unintentionally.
Fatal Flaw: Sophie can be easily angered with moking or offensive words. And when she gets mad, she completely lose it - she can't control herself and isn't capable to think, which allows her oponent to notice her weak spots, consider an attack and defeat her.
Talents: Sophie can learn fast and easily. She is bright and talented and mostly with a very wide imagination. She has tons of ideas and thoughts but doesn’t express them often. She is also very skillful with her hands. Can play two instruments, but also doesn’t do it often.
Weapons: Two long daggers in each hand. Bow and arrow.
Other: Animals are her weakness. She also hates romantic gestures and prefers small expressions of affection. Adores chocolate in insanely amounts.

Well, I'm new, so please tell me if I need to fix or correct something *blushes* (:

Last edited by SophieJ3920 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:02 pm; edited 5 times in total
SophieJ3920
SophieJ3920

Drachmae : 177

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sophia               Empty Re: Sophia

Post  Kristina Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:23 pm

Okay so, it's awesome that you are new, we here do a lot to help new kids. Just be patient as the school year has just started for the admin so we are a little crazy with our online hours.

Alright, so first thing is first, all demigods are to be claimed by the age of 13. (If you haven't read The Last Olympian don't read the spoiler that I am putting)

Spoiler:

Next, since you will have been in camp previously, you need to put some camp stuff in your bio.

Next, I don't know what our situation is with big three gods at the moment... If I find no active Hades kids, you can be a child of Hades, but if there is, I am sorry but you will have to pick a new parent.

Fatal flaw, describe how your fatal flaw will be your downfall

Personality and fatal flaw clash. Personality says that you don't trust very well, while flaw says you can be swayed easily when hesitant.

So I don't over load you, I am going to leave it at that for now.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  SophieJ3920 Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:24 pm

Ok, I've changed my God parent, added about Camp in my bio and corrected my Fatal flaw. Hope this is better... If there's anything else I need to fix, let me know. The only thing I didn't understand was about the claiming - unfortunately I haven't read the book and didn't know about it. Should I write something about the claiming in my bio? And if Yes, then what should I add?
SophieJ3920
SophieJ3920

Drachmae : 177

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:12 pm

The claiming isn't that crucial. Only add it if you want to.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:06 pm

Alright, it looks good to me. Rule of thumb is two admin must approve, so wait for either Jake or Wes to give the okay then you are good to go. However if they don't give and answer of some sort, I will make a final decision.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:19 pm

I think it looks good. Approved.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down