Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session)

Go down

A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session) Empty A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:56 am

Lily strtched the bowstring, and let it go. Bull's-eye. She got another arrow out casually and looked around. The shooting ranges was empty today. All but her. She notched it carefully, then.... She just stopped. She wiped away the sweat and sat down on a bench nearby. The weather was pretty today. Perhaps a walk to the lake would be nice. She smiled weakly. Her swelf-control-at least with her mind- was getting dangerously weaker. Soon she'd be having flashbacks every second. But a flashback in combat? Hopefully not.

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session) Empty Re: A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session)

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Andrew noticed Lily by herself and decided to go make a new friend. He walked up to her and said "nice shot mind if I sit by you?" He didn't know exactly what to say cause he never really met her before he'd just heard of her from some acquantinces. Since he didn't have any real friends at camp he decided he should try and make friends with someone rather strong and could teach him quite a few things that could help him stay alive.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session) Empty Re: A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session)

Post  Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:22 pm

The sound of someone coming over woke Lily from her trance of uneasyiness. She turnes and saw the new kid walking over. “Oh i'd love to have company. You must be the new kid. It's-Andrew, right?”She asked quietly. She was...feeling moody. But peaceful. That was...good. She looked at the sky, not making another sound. “I'm sorry that i'm so quiet. Usually i'm not like this...but i have problems right now.flashback problems.”

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Andrew sat down noticing her tension he quickly made her mind peaceful. He looked up at what she was looking at and said "Yeah it's Andrew" he paused for a moment and looked down at the ground and said "It's alright sometimes the best thing to do is nothing."
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 2:27 am

Lily's head turned to Andrew and she murmured “Oh I'm doing something, only it's something only I can realize or know,” she was....thinking about her past. Her friends from last year...they hadn't shown up. Most of them. Did they... No. Not the unthinkable. She sighed quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:23 am

" Is something wrong?" He quickly added after, " Would you like to talk about it?"
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:36 am

“That's your choice,”Lily stared at Andrew and said quietly.“ I tell them to anyone who wamts to know.Its.....a touchy subject, though,” she whispered as she turned away a little. Her eyes became gradually clouded. A flashback. Hooray. Lily anchored herself to reality. She didn't want to um...terrify Andrew.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:17 am

"If it would help to talk about it and I've got nothing going on right now, so shoot away." Andrew noticed a change in her peacefulness something was about to happen. He noticed he was loosing control of her peace he could either let go or push through it somehow.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

A Lonely Day (Anyone who is ready for a moody session) Empty A Demigod's Secret

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:37 pm

Luly was sliently for a moment. Then she quietly spoke up. “A demigod's life...it isn't wasy. Every year, you get new friends. But every year.........you lose friends. Friends you cared a lot for,”Lily's eyes got misty. “I've lost so many friends.....”Lily choaked up and started sobbing.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:41 pm

Andrew didn't really know how to react but he put his arms around her and let her cry on his shoulder saying comforting things to her and not wanting to put her mind at peace when she definitely needed to talk about it. After a while of sobbing he said, " There's some things in life you can't change but you need to push through and overcome" he said it more to himself than her because he was starting to think of his family l. His sister torn in two, his dads..... he tried to forget about it but it just kept coming and he almost started to cry to but managed not to.

Last edited by Andrew719 on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Lily wiped away the tears and whispered “It...it's hard to cope with....it breaks your spirit, mind, everything. To see learn they have disappeared, kidnapped....dead,” the tears didn't seem to stop.

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:51 pm

Andrew didn't want to go in depth to the story but if it helped her he would. Instead of doing anything he did the best thing he thought to do nothing just letting her cry it out on his shoulder trying not to cry to.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down