Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.)

2 posters

Go down

Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.) Empty Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.)

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:27 am

Estelle sat on the bench, and grabbed something to draw with. She began to draw, but didn't know what she was drawing. She would know soon enough, when her hand finished drawing.It began to take shape of a certain god, Artemis. With her bow and arrows. Huh. She continued.When she finished, she looked at the drawing. Pretty good, actually. But dissatisfied, she prayed to Artemis that she was gonna draw her better this time, and scrunched up the paper and threw it away. She started with a fresh new sheet of paper. Hopefully, this time it'll turn out well. Hopefully.
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.) Empty Re: Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.)

Post  Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 am

“Hey,”
Lily said as shesat on by Estelle. She glanced at Estelle's sketchpad.
“Drawing Artemis?” she asked as she opened her own sketchpad. She flipped to the one she was working on-Eros's bow and arrows. Part of his sculptue. She smiled as grabbed a pencil and started to work on it.

Back to top Go down

Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.) Empty Re: Sketching and sculptin' (Whitney. Anyone else,too.)

Post  Estelle Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:31 am

'Yeah.' Estelle muttered as she kept on drawing.'Can't get her eyes right' she muttered again, half to herself.Her eyes were intense with determination.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:34 am

“Try this,” Lily opened her sketchpad to a new page ans drew some eye designs. One determined, another joyful.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:19 am

'Thanks, but I have to practice my new eyes.' replied Estelle, glancing at lily's drawings. She finally finished the choracoal drawing and started on the details
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:01 am

"Hi Estelle. hi Lily." Whitney said as he walked into the pavilion. The building wasnt exactly great to smell, but it was bearable, so he put down his backpack, and saw next to Lily. "How aware you guys doing today?"
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:32 am

Lily smiled and said,“Working on that bow and arrows for the Eros statue,” she said happily. Even his presence seemed to make Lily happy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:58 am

Estelle noticed lately that the two looked like a couple these days. 'Hey, Whitney' she said absentmindedly.'Gods, this is probably the best sketch I've ever done.' Estelle said, holding up the sketch to herself.Artemis wasn't gonna kill her afterall.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:11 am

“Hmm?”lily glaced at the sketchbook and said “Yeah it's good,” absent-mindedly. She turned to her sketchpad and looked at the designs. She constantly modified it, smiling happily. Laughter was in her pretty blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 am

Estelle smiled at her picture. Then she frowned, crumbled it up, and started a new sheet. She noticed Lily's laughing eyes. 'What's so funny?' she asked as she began to draw again.She was not gonna draw Artemis this time.And that was not the best drawing ever. An owl would be more appropriate for her. She started to outline the sillouette of one.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:39 am

"I think it's great" said Whitney. "want to see my incomplete sketch of the queen of the Earth herself, Gaea?" Whitney in some color to the eyes as he talked, and then worked on finding the right nose to put on, so as not to be murdered by Mother Earth.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 am

“That's probably not a good idea,” Lily warnUes carefully. What if he..um felt her wrath? not good.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:28 am

'Actually, it's pretty cool, if you draw her the right way' said Estelle, her eyes glued onto her drawing.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:42 am

:“But you've got to draw her in a way she wants if you don't wabt your sketch-as well as yourself- pulverized,”Lily replied as she turned to a fresh page and absent-mindedly drew a quick sketch of Paul.

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:54 pm

"The point is so that I don't get pulverized by her..." Whitney said, "I kind of want her favor, so I don't end up being swallowed alive by the ground..." his body was shaking in fear. He then noticed that and stopped. He noticed that, and stopped. He then saw a sketch on Lily's notepad. He decided not to say anything. He then returned to creating Mother Earth.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:46 am

Lily looked at her sketchpad and her eyes got misty. She ripped thevpage away then crumpled it quietly“i..i'm Sorry.... Sorry...,” her words faded into a sob and she buried her head inbher eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:58 am

'What is it?' Estelle asked gently. Yes, gently. She can be kind if she wants to. Too bad she never wants to. 'Tell me. I'm a psychologist, so I can help you, if you want. At least, that's what I study most. Psychology' She smiled a little sadly.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:26 am

“No, no...it's all right,” Some things needed to be kept as a secret. No one knew about Paul and her story, her painful memory. She wiped away the tears and started another sketch. Of a sunny day. At the sparkling lake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:34 am

Estelle shrugged.''Kay' she went back to drawing. She felt as if though lily hadn't been herself these days. Always depressed. She glanced at the ripped sketch, and saw a boy. Probably something about her past, she mused.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Whitney decided not to ask. He could guess that it was probably Paul. Instead he asked, "Psychology? Really Estelle? How is that even possible?"

OOC: I'm back!
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:28 pm

Lily got up from her seat and got her notebook.“I'mgoing to the lake. Whitney,want to come?”she asked quietly as she walked out. Art didnt seem to help her today. Mayne worsen the symptoms....but nothing else.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:23 am

'What? I master at the art.' Estelle replied. 'Although really, I like the criminal psychology the most. I find it very interesting. Thinking of going into the CSI if it's safe enough.' She smiled, her dimples showing a bit. 'Is it that that surprising?'
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:26 am

“I do think it is. Because most Athena kids tend to like Arcitechture and Greek Mythology more tha....psycology. Unless if they hvae issues about it.”Lily added as she stepped out. She looked at her watch and said,“I gotta go now, like, for real. I told a Hermes kid I'd help him with swimming,”she said hurriedly and rushed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:31 am

'Bye' Estelle called after Lily. She shook her head. 'Gods.. really. I like architecture and all, but those stereotypes..' She laughed shakily.
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down