Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hades cabin

+2
nickryder
Ty Griffin
6 posters

Go down

Hades cabin Empty Hades cabin

Post  Ty Griffin Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:31 pm

He sits down and sighs it's tough knowing that your father is the god of dead people and your mom actually liked him yuck.He walked over to the table and patted it.Ty was sad that he would never see his mother again and his dad will maybe not visit him what a dad.He walked to the bed and layed down feeling some weird presence he turned his head and saw a statue of hades so weird he was tall had neck long hair and a goatee which ty hoped he would not get.He closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep where he saw a girl and boy chasing him when they came into eye site they were monsters he pulled out his sword and cut both of their heads off clean.He laughed and woke up scared that maybe that dream was really real which did not seem like the case.
Ty Griffin
Ty Griffin

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Hades cabin Empty Re: Hades cabin

Post  nickryder Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 am

He was wandering around in a palace of Black Obsidian the same material his amulet was made from. Suddenly the scene shifted and he wasn't standing in palace but on a hill looking down into a valley. The valley was filled with lush green trees like a magical forest. There was a clearing maybe twenty feet to his right. He looked behind him and saw the Golden Gate Bridge. He turned to walk towards the clearing but was attacked midway. Skeletal Warriors clawed their way out of the ground and charged him. He rolled and dodged ancient swords and spears. He quickly counted a total of four undead. Instinctively he crouched touching his stygian bracelets. He almost gasped at the ice like quality of the metal: unnaturally and unnervingly cold. His bracelets instantly morphed into a twin pair of Midnight black Sais. He looked at the blades now in his hands in wonder. The undead surrounding him hissed and growled but they were weary almost afraid of this unexpected turn of events. His mind kicked into gear and He ran forward slashing one of the skeletal warriors in the throat before he could react. He wasn't sure what kind of damage that would do to a skeleton but to my surprise the skeletal warrior shrieked and burst into flames. He sensed movement behind him and to his left but his body responded faster than his mind; he spun 180 degrees and drove his blade into the chest of a charging warrior. The skeleton seemed to collapse in on itself and the black energy that was left was absorbed? into my blade..? He heard the chattering associated with shades and creatures of the underworld and I flicked my right wrist behind me in an arc. He felt the blast of heat signaling the atrocities end before He even turned around. The last remaining skeleton began to run away into the trees. He ran forward and using a fallen log as a launching platform used his momentum to propel him forward. Just as the skeletal warrior reached the tree line He barreled into the monster as he drove both blades into the thing's back. As soon as the blades made contact the skeleton appeared to be sucked from existence and into my Sais. He dropped on his knees in the dirt close enough to the trees he could reach out and touch them. The forest felt foreboding ancient evil. Suddenly a voice boomed from the trees and the the ground below my feet Laughing cruelly evilly manically. "YOUR GOOD,SON OF HADES, FOR A DEMIGOD WITH NO TRAINING,BUT YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE NEVER FIND FRIENDS AND NEVER BE WANTED! CHILDREN OF HADES HAVE NO PLACE WITH THE OTHER OLYMPIANS YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN UNWELCOME OUTSIDER IN THE ONLY PLACE FOR YOUR KIND. JOIN ME AND HELP ME DESTROY THE GODS AND THEIR OFFSPRING THAT WILL NEVER ACCEPT YOU!" Nick Ryder stood up straight and defiant. "Never!" He screamed to unknown voice still echoing across the land but then suddenly the world grew silent too quiet too cold. His breath was visible in the haunting air. "THEN YOU WILL SUFFER MORE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE,YOU WILL WATCH EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT DIE AND THEN SLOWLY PAINFULLY YOU WILL DIE TOO" the voice whispered in my ear menacingly...
Nick began to stir in his bed. He cracks his eyes open slowly his head heavy and sluggish. His thoughts slow like molasses trickling out of the jar. He sits up slowly his eyes adjusting to the dark interior. The familiar sound of shades and ghosts chattering fills his ears. He slowly releases a breath he didn't know he was holding. how long have i been asleep? I don't remember falling asleep... He showered quickly trying to remember what happened. He dressed in his tight black jeans black converse shoes and his Greyson Chance band tee. He adjusted his hair so it wouldn't obstruct his vision. the last thing i remember...I had just got to Camp. a cold clammy feeling began settling over me. If I just got to camp what was I doing sleeping in my bed? He looked around quickly noticing another boy a few beds away from me. He had met a few of my brothers and sisters but he didn't look familiar. It was then He realized what had happened: He had blacked out again. How long had he slept this time? last time he blacked out it was for an entire week! He made sure my Stygian bracelets were on my wrists and my black obsidian amulet around my neck. "Hey!" He called to the boy across the room. Was he sleeping? it was too dark to tell.. "I'm Nick Ryder, I don't think we've met yet but I think I'm new here.." He said a bit confused but trying to appear calm and in control. He smiles at his cabin mate unsure of where everyone was. It had been some time between his last blackout and he wasn't sure where to go or what to do. Nevermind his crazy blackout nobody would probably notice anyway. It was always like that as a child of Hades...a lonely and forgotten existence until love or death rolls around and in children of Hades they were much more likely to experience the latter. "Can you help me find where I'm supposed to be?" Nick asks the other boy tentatively.
nickryder
nickryder

Drachmae : 220

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ty Griffin Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:05 pm

He looked at the boy and said "Hello"He sayed in a light tone.He got up and walked up to him he put his hand out and smiled.He once knew a son of apollo kinda mean but at times respectful.This boy looked cool and he was happy he had a brother."Ummm......What's your name i'm ty griffin".He was happy.
Ty Griffin
Ty Griffin

Drachmae : 55

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  jackson Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:14 am

jackson peered into the hades cabin he only saw 1 kid laying on a bunk. he walked in and put his luggage into a corner. he walked over to the bunks and got onto the top bunk then he fell asleep and had a dream about him in maze with no way out. he woke up sweating and sighed
jackson
jackson

Drachmae : 12

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Music~Mayhem Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 am

Velika was ready for bed. It was late out and everyone seemed to be heading back to their cabins. There were so many now. But the one she was headed for was a great work of art; a structure made completely out of obsidian, black as night, with a skull hanging over the door. She stepped through the entry, noting that someone had left it open.

She paused inside, seeing the three boys on their beds. Each looked like they had already been sleeping for a while already. "Lucky buggers." she joked in her mind. She wasn't sure if she wanted to draw any attention from them to herself or if she was even in the mood to be talking to people at the moment. She made the decision to just head to her own bed. She sat down on her bottom bunk, taking off her grey converse and sliding them under the edge of the bunk next to her duffle-bag. She had gotten a chance last year to go out of the camp for a day to get some supplies and such, and along with everything else she had gotten that day, she had bought a set of black, red, and white sheets and comforter for her bed to spruce it up a bit with her own touch.

She took off her half-jacket, hanging it on the corner of her bed before flopping backward onto her pillows, hands behind her head. She didn't want to care about anything at the moment. Rest was all that mattered. "Just one night of peaceful sleep would be nice for a change...please." she thought as she curled up on her side and slowly drifted off.
Music~Mayhem
Music~Mayhem

Drachmae : 155

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Hazel Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:15 am

Walls in slowly, and quietly. "Hello..."
Emily Hazel
Emily Hazel

Drachmae : 28

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:07 pm

(first off this sight is a strictly 3rd person rp...no using I for ur character...also this topic has been dead(no pun intended) u should start your own topic.)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Hazel Fri Nov 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Okay
Emily Hazel
Emily Hazel