Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

+5
Karen Westbrook
whitneyahn
Fred
Estelle
§WØ®∑ÅN
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here. - Page 2 Empty Re: want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

Post  Guest Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:15 pm

I save it till next year and drink cold sweet tea Smile

Back to top Go down

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here. - Page 2 Empty Re: want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here.

Post  GeneralArin Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:40 am

See... our winters in Florida aren't that great. It got colder the other day up here in Montana than it did all winter.
You need to drink hot chocolate sometime....
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 am

Winter is the only time you can go out side with a long sleved shirt and jeans and do anytinh with out dieing
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Drachmae : 2550
Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:24 am

MID FLORDA PLUS HOT COCO= DEATHHHHHHHHHH AND ALL HIS FRIENDS
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Location : In the usa but if i gave you more info i would have to kill you. that or i was support to give any one who knew where i lived and who i was a gift basket. i don't remember. Oh i I KNOW. wait i forgot again. I GOT IT BACK AGAIN. forgot. LOST FOUND LOST FOUND LOST FOUND(this may be awhile.) I also noticed i got the longest exscuse for why i am not giveing my location and the most stupid one as well. Do I get a REWARD? maybe a WORLD RECORD? yes? no? MAY BE SO?

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:56 pm

That's a lie.... I go out all the time in long sleeve shirts, in the middle of the heat... and I drink everything hot in the middle of summer, hot chocolate, hot tea, and cappuccinos. So it's not death... Don't make Florida seem like it is the hottest place on Earth, cause it's not. I spent two week in a country that is way closer to the equator, so it is hotter, and there was no air conditioning and I was still drinking hot stuff down there. Hot cocoa in the heat is definitely not death.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:18 am

Don't be so dramatic. Hot Cocoa is fine in Central Florida, and you can ask Kris and Wes I wore a thick jacket in the middle of summer due to Rule of Cool.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:08 am

I do like to drink hot things in summer.. when it isn't too hot. It's actually pretty good.Hot tea, Hot cocoa.. I eat anything good or sweet, ignoring the temperature. I love food. Very Happy
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:13 am

Well we all need it to live.....i like a warm cup of milk with caramel sauce too.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:30 am

Urghh.. My mouth is watering,(not literally) and I can't get anything to eat cause I'm in the library now!!
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:35 am

You can go out and buy something amytime!!I'm in my school bus with not even a single penny and were forbidden from eating/drinking anything that isn't water! God i hate our bus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:51 am

Well, that time I didn't have any money. And I went straight to my academy and tortured my stomach into not eating anything until dinner... gods, that was awful.
And our school isn't private, so no bus. But I think I like it better that way. Especially after reading what you said.(typed)
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  whitneyahn Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:34 pm

I'm probably crazy, but I don't like hot cocoa.
whitneyahn
whitneyahn

Drachmae : 760

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:25 am

Maybe you are just very very different? That, or you're crazy XD
Estelle
Estelle

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:29 am

Or maybe he could just not like cocoa as much as the rest of us. I'm pretty sure he's sane.

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 pm

WAFFles sorry i had to do that
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

i just found the old thread ask me here instead of the other one.
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:58 pm

want a weapon or person drawn. well ask me here. - Page 2 Horror10

here is the pic
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:54 am

Hay thanks.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:57 am

Fred, you back? I hope you are.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:32 am

Yeah when i can. i have a webbrowser on my Xbox now. thats the only time i can get on so no spell check or coppy and pasteing sorry.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am

Hey it's cool. Just let it be understandable.

Back to top Go down

Post  Syl Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:08 am

Hey, can you draw Elini for me? It's sort of like katoptris, but it has a brass handle and it's a teensy weeny bit shorter... Well, thanks.
Syl
Syl

Drachmae : 2583

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:06 am

Sure (lol i think this before i made the CONDOR GRAFICS thread but i will use this one if its better... also i learned so tricks, found my bamboo tablet, and am in art club... here is a few things i did while being bored...

attualy let me put them up some where then put them up... i hate the hosting system on here
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:07 am

guys the request will be made. oh i made a imporoved banner to. the helmet is realistic and it would be a great banner for our current even. THE RACE FOR THE SHEILD. it attualy says that. in the begining it flashes into the name of the site and then fades in the race for the sheild with 2 sheilds on both sides of a greek helmet
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  §WØ®∑ÅN Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 am

Uuuuuuuu forgot how to put pictures up on the site...... I be failed
§WØ®∑ÅN
§WØ®∑ÅN

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next