Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like Father Like Son (Skipper)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Like Father Like Son (Skipper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Like Father Like Son (Skipper)

Post  Skipper Fri May 11, 2012 8:48 pm

"Agreed," said Skipper, then they released each other "Yeah, I'm a brat. I'm kind of psycho. I get really cranky annoyed. And ... my hair is the color of red velvet." she couldn't help but grin a little. Hey, that last comment was funny! Don't look at her like that. "Let's start over," she suggested. Without waiting for his response, she held out her hand all stupid-like, and, in a really, really, really bad sounding Southern-style accent, said "Howdy! Muh name's Ski-ppur!"
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Like Father Like Son (Skipper) - Page 2 Empty Re: Like Father Like Son (Skipper)

Post  Dominic Moss Fri May 11, 2012 8:54 pm

Dominic had to bite down hard on his lip to stop himself from laughing out loud. He grinned broadly at her before shaking her hand.
'Pleasure ta meet yu mah friend. I'm Dominic.' He replied in a terrible accent that seemed to visit every country in the entire world. He grinned at her and chuckled before releasing her hand. 'Big fan of your work.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Drachmae : 2295

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Skipper Fri May 11, 2012 8:57 pm

"Why, thank you, Dom-ee-nic!" Skipper said unusually happily "O' curse, we needs to talk abouts da weadder! It's such a loooovely sunny day, ain't it?"
Skipper
Skipper

Drachmae : 865

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Thu May 17, 2012 3:43 pm

'Absolutely beautiful.' He said with a smile before turning to look at the damage he had caused. The rotted pieces of equipment dotted the ground of the arena. A cold shudder ran down his spine as he considered what could have happened if he had used the power on a human being.
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Sun May 20, 2012 3:03 am

Estelle, glad to see those too be happy, decided to leave the rest to them 'Guys, I really don't want to interrupt your happy moment, but I think you two owe me some explanation.'she tapped her feet on the floor.'Are you always like this?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominic Moss Mon May 21, 2012 7:45 pm

Dominic stepped back as Estelle asked them for answers. He had almost forgotten that they had no idea how he had been able to destroy a bunch of sports equipment with the merest flick of his fingers.
'I guess I owe you both an explanation.' Dominic said whilst awkwardly scratching the back of his head.
'The short version of this story is this; Once upon a time Dominic Moss fought a big snake monster and his dad backed him up by granting him the power of plague. In ancient times Apollo used the power of disease to bring down people who got on his nerves, it was the most destructive of all his powers.' Dominic held up his hand and wiggled his fingers, 'I used it to kill the monster, but today...well it just took over.'
Dominic Moss
Dominic Moss

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Estelle Tue May 22, 2012 2:16 am

'Hmm..'Estelle wandered in her thoughts.'Can you control it, at least a bit? May I guess that you did better, in controlling it than the first time?'
Estelle
Estelle

Drachmae : 4326

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  majicri Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:38 pm

How do you battle?

majicri

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:36 pm

(We don't have any formal system of battling. We just go at it like a normal post, and monitor each other to make sure it doesn't get ridiculous or god-modish. For example, if someone (without a good reason) is dodging every single strike with no drawbacks, then that'd be called out. You also can't control the other person's reaction. You may strike, but they might not get hit. If they are hit, they might not go wheeling as you expect. TLDR: Just post, and try to keep it fair and semi-realistic.)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2