Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is Amy..I suppose.

3 posters

Go down

This is Amy..I suppose.  Empty This is Amy..I suppose.

Post  Amy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 pm

Name: First and Last Name: Amy Palmer.
God Parent: Apollo
Mortal Family: First and Last Name/s:
Kendra Palmer Mason (Mother)
Joshua Mason (Step-Father)
Jake Mason, age 4 (Step-Brother)
Claire Mason, age 2 (Step-Sister)
Years in Camp: 4 (year round camper...if that's allowed...)
Brief History: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Amy lived in Florida with her Mom and step family until she was about twelve until her mom took her to Camp Halfblood with Monsters chasing them the whole way there. Once she got to camp she learned how to fight and also the ways of the camp. She made lots of new friends and really enjoyed camp. She went home most of the time for Christmas but often felt as if she was invisible to her family because she had been away for so long but loved her step-siblings anyway even though her stepfather didn't love her. She eventually just stopped visiting her family all together and stayed at camp.
Physical Appearance: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Amy has long straight Golden Blonde Hair and deep light blue eyes. Her nose is kind of small and her lips are just...normal looking. She's fairly tall for her age at about 5'7 and is also fairly skinny and fit. She's beautiful but not daughter of Aphrodite beautiful.
Personality: At least 4 sentences. Be sure to include details!
Amy is caring, joyful and wants to help out where ever she can. She would rather be helping wounded campers then actually fighting even though she is very skilled at archery. She loves to sing as well as play piano. She likes to have fun and spends lots of time in the sun because it makes her happy.
Fatal Flaw: Your character's weakness and how it affects them
Cares to much about others. For example: In a life threatening situation with another person she would risk her own life to help the person survive. It causes her lots of grief because she often goes through times where she has done all she could but she thinks it wasn't enough.
Talents: Playing Piano, Singing, Archery, First Aid.
Weapons: A bow and a quiver of arrows. (Celestial Bronze tipped).
Other: As a side note do you guys allow powers here such as like Minor healing abilities and whatnot?
Amy
Amy

Drachmae : 3

Back to top Go down

This is Amy..I suppose.  Empty Re: This is Amy..I suppose.

Post  Wes Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:19 pm

Jake Mason...that sounds familiar... XD
For healing, we frown upon it when it's passed off as a 'power,' as that usually leads to godmodage. Apollo kids just know how to heal really well and have access to nectar and ambrosia. As long as the procedure seems logical it's fine.
That aside, you're character looks good to me, but wait for another admin's feedback.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:12 am

I like, You are good to go.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum