Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Prophecy

Go down

The New Prophecy Empty The New Prophecy

Post  GeneralArin Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm

*The New Prophecy*(until I come up with a better name.)
Part One: Ryan
I stopped dead and turned around to face my pursuers, I was so tired I couldn’t run another step. Whatever was in that kid’s bag must have been important. The dog came first, I was rather surprised it didn’t jump me immediately, but there was no way I was complaining. I’d rather not get attacked by a crazy dog.
Next came the kid. He looked my age, and just as tired. I guess the dog had more stamina than the kid did.
“Al-Alright.” The kid panted. “Give it back.” I shrugged.
“Here,” I said tossing back the backpack I stole. “It’s not worth it.” I said, still out of breath. The kid caught it and gave a small nod. I didn’t bother trying to figure out what he meant by it. We just kinda stood there, out of breath. Then I stretched a bit and the dog growled louder. I cleared my throat. The kid looked up.
“Ah, the dog?”
“Oh… right.” He straightened up and whistled. “David heel.” The dog growled one final time then trotted back to the kid’s side. I leaned back against a tree. We were silent as the kid checked his bag. That was another first. Normally they would just take their thing and leave.
“So. What’s in there anyway?”
“Why does it matter?”
“I guess it doesn’t, it’s just it must have been important if you went through a chase like that for it.” The kid shrugged.
“I need the stuff in there.” He said simply. I took that as a I-don’t-wanna-talk response. He took out a coke from his pack. Yah, that seemed real important. “I’d give you one, but it seems you have one already.” I laughed and pulled out the coke I ‘borrowed’. I cracked it open and took a drink.
“You’re pretty sharp, you know that? I’m Ryan.”
“Jake.” The dog whined. “And this is David.” I studied the dog.
“Smart dog, is it a Sheppard?”
“Mostly.”
“Cool…” We were silent for a while, just drinking our Cokes. “What are you doing out here anyway?”
“Does It matter?” Yeesh this Jake kid was difficult.
“I guess not.”
“You?” I considered being difficult back. I decided just to be honest.
“Running away.”
“Me too.” Hmm… maybe honesty was the best policy…. For some things…. There was more silence. “Hey- maybe we should travel together? It’ll be a lot better than traveling alone.”
“I have david.” Jake said, patting his dog’s head. Before I could think of something to try and convince him he continued. “But I wouldn’t mind some human company.”
“So together then?” I confermed, happily surprised. Jake smiled.
“As long as you promise not to take my things without asking.”
“Alright…” I promised. I pulled Jake’s wallet out of my pocket. “Starting now- can I have this?”
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

The New Prophecy Empty Re: The New Prophecy

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Well, I had a big long story planned, but Rick came out with the books the other day.
*sad face.*
CURSE MY LAZINESS!
But fear not! I'm planning on remaking this into a different story!
But as this will take some more creativeness.... don't expect too much too soon.
Yah. But I have some events in my head!
And I'll probably use our own prophecy that we came up with on here (because I'm lazy.)
So... read up on the quest Kris, Wes, and I went on for your sneek peak.
that is all.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down