Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's

Go down

why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's   Empty why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's

Post  Fred Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:43 am

Fred entered the cabin pulling Alexis with her. both had been in a battle with a manticore and both barely escaped with there lives.
" al-right hen lets get you fixed up. maybe a buckshee iron-lung. or a cool cyborg arm or something." she joked to alexis.
Fred
Fred

Drachmae : 3209

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://fantasywar.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's   Empty Re: why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

Lily, who was wandering around, went up to the girls. "Hmm. I can see that you were in a battle. Do you need help? I'm not like Wes, but maybe I could help. Or do you want me to get her?" she said.

Back to top Go down

why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's   Empty Re: why you shouldn't pick fights with manticore's

Post  Fred Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:04 am

Fred looked up to the new comer. she was completely thankful. she wasn't a medical type.
" aye ah think she's got a concussion an poisoning.if yeh kin help it'd be awesome."
Fred answered
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:15 pm

"Concussion and poisoning? Hmmm.... I'm not much of an expert either. Let's try nectar and ambrosia." Lily said, and then she got a plate full of mashed-up ambrosia and a cold glass of nectar. Then she set it by a bedside table by and empty bed and said, "We should put her on this bed. We'll try the stuff first. It'll work. probably." she said, then turned to her cat, Sweetflower. "Sweetflower, get Kris for me." she said, and started to spon in some of the mashed ambrosia into Rachel's mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:35 pm

"thanks mah talents fall mare in ta the smashing things pool." Fred answered.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Lily finished spooning in the ambrosia and said, "Try to put some nectar in her mouth, but not too much, or else she'll burn up." she instructed. Then she started to go towards the rows of medication. After serching, she found two bottles that said "concussions" and "Minotaur Poisoning" After reading the instructions, the got a glass of water and a few pills from each bottle.

(I'll PM Wes)

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:36 am

" cool. its awe mah fault. ah shouldn't ah taken her tae the woods." Fred sobbed.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:18 pm

Alexis shook her head, No it's not. Don't even think that. Alexis said and looked at Fred

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 pm

Fred looked to Alexis. what had happened tore her up inside.
"you don't get it if ah don't gae mah self a hard time.... things wid get easy. it wid bee like a alcoholic trying tae give up drinking in a pub. just one more then another. pretty soon he's drunk on one last drink. only way me its other peoples lives that are in the balance. Enyo wants me tae destroy tae ruin things. i have tae battle that all the time if ah don't..." she shuddered. " yeh get ma picture. ah wid be a monster.worse than a mantacore"
she answered.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Alexis sighed and looked at her with her intimidating gray stormy eyes. "i'm not good with my godly parent either she abandoned me at my fathers house my father took off and left me there. Later I found out he was killed by a Cyclops. She didn't help me get out of the mess I was in. All she did was train me and tell me to help myself." Alexis said,she wasn't a fan of her mother. She just felt she would be better off a Aphrodite child."When I was getting here my mother expected me to be like Annabeth Chase,in fact she probably wants me to be like her. As much as I want to be like Annabeth I can't. I'm not all divine wisdom. Annabeth and I are different she's the expert at building at I love traveling everywhere learning about different gods but my mother,Athena ,doesnt approve of my extracurricular active. I want to be a artist and sculpture and a hunteress. I mean no one would like me in is camp. I've beaten up guys in the arena so not a lot like me.
More hate me. Anyways,when I was getting here I was attacked by 4 furies. I fought hard and ended up here. "
Alexis sighed. Athena hates my choice and always will. I had always been scared of being an enemy towards my own mother. My mother expect me to be like Annabeth. Compared to Annabeth I'm nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:50 am

" aye well ye huve got a mate in me Alexis. an before yeh complain about it ahme calling you it.yer ma mate. look a get it about being compared to other people. but mind you ah huve Joseph Stalin in mah goddley family. but whit ah mean is this im with you all the way."
she turned to lilly.
"thanks hen really thanks.im nae good with healing."
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:28 pm

Alexis went off to go to her cabin. She had enough on her mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fred Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:33 pm

" if your feeling ok ile see yeh later. yel find me in ma ain cabin." Fred said.
Fred
Fred

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down