Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!)

4 posters

Go down

Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!) Empty Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!)

Post  GeneralArin Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:11 pm

Jake thanked his mom for the ride, promising to contact her when he was ready to go, even if he was working still, and agreeing that he could only stay for the day. He smiled to himself as she drove away. She would probably use this opportunity to visit New York City. That was Mom's favorite part of moving closer to camp. Jake started up Half-Blood Hill, his folder of plans under his arm and itching to be worked on.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!) Empty Re: Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!)

Post  Lexi Mon May 02, 2011 7:59 am

Lexi, who had been wandering around the Big House aimlessly, noticed a boy emerge from the top of Half Blood Hill. Assuming that he was a new camper, she virtually ran up to greet him. This was the most interesting thing that had happened at Camp for several weeks, not even a single battle. She was bored out of her mind.
Lexi
Lexi

Drachmae : 434
Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!) Empty Re: Coming back for a Weekend (shhh! I'm early!)

Post  GeneralArin Fri May 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Jake glanced up, noticing someone running up to him. After a moment, he recognized his cabinmate.
"Hey, Lexi! We've got a ginormous project to work on! I want to finish a prototype before I leave if humanly possible!" He called, immediately going to buieness. The prototype would be smaller. And less awesome, but it would still be a feat and some sort of progress to see.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun May 08, 2011 8:47 am

Realising that he wasn't a new kid, Lexi felt somewhat disappointed, though she was by no means unhappy to see her cabin mate.
"Hi Jake! How are you? I'm fine, thanks for asking." She smiled. He hadn't changed one bit over the school year. "Yeah, okay. You gonna tell me what it is yet, or are you gonna keep quiet about it for now? I'd love to help. It would be a lot easier if you just didn't go home, you know. Your Mum could find some excuse to tell your school, it would be fine.."
Lexi knew that he'd never stay at Camp during the school year unless he had to, but she always asked, just in case, though mainly as a joke.
Lexi
Lexi

Location : Camp Half blood, The Leo Valdez Fan Club or the forges, one or the other

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Jake was too excited to roll with the usual banter.
"Okay- we are going to make a freakin' DRAGON." Jake said, emphasizing dragon as if it wasn't awesome enough without an emphasis. "And not just any dragon- the real one can transform between *any* monster." Jake skipped the names due to the risk of accidentally summoning one. "The prototype will just be the dragon bit, and it will be smaller- but equally awesome!" He took a long breath, winded from his excited rant. He handed her the folder of plans.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Sun May 15, 2011 2:04 pm

"OMG, Jake, that's AWESOME! Let's get started like, right now. It's gonna be amazing."
Lexi grinned, glad to see him back. She'd almost forgotten how excited he got over projects, and in this case she couldn't blame him.
"We'll be invincible. Let's storm the Titan Camp as soon as its done, we'll show them who's boss."
Lexi
Lexi

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun May 15, 2011 5:27 pm

Jake grinned.
"Yah! Literally Invincible! There's this technique to bond the Lion fur to the bronze, making at least part of it unbreakable!" Jake continued telling his cabin mate about it as they walked to the forges.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Kris and Wes arrived shortly after Jake was dropped off. Kris parked her car in some spot where.. yah no clue where.... Kris got out of the car and stretched. "How did you talk me into to stopping for more dew?"
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 pm

"Dew is a magical substance that makes everyone bend to its will," Wes answered, smiling as she got out of the passenger side of the car.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:23 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever. Let's just go and say hi to everyone." Kris made her way up the hill backwards so she could talk to Wes as they walked.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Wes nodded and walked with her, "You know, if you trip and manage to injure yourself right now doing that, the challenge is still on."
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:08 pm

"Psh, like I would trip and fall." Just as she said that, Kris kicked a rock with her heel on a rock and tripped landing on her back. She lay there for a moment with her eyes closed. "Do NOT say anything!" Kris sat up and rubbed her lower back before standing up and dusting herself off.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:58 pm

Wes had to bite her tounge hard to keep herself from cracking up or making a snide remark. With anyone else, she might have asked the standard, 'You okay?' but she knew Kris would chew her head off worse with that than if she'd made a crude wisecrack.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:49 am

Kris bent back and cracked her back. "All right let's get going." She turned around, this time to walk forward, and began walking. "You know... I still have no idea what the challenge is..."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:22 pm

"Oh really?" Wes asked, walking with her, "I guess that means we won't be sticking to the usual then, eh?" Hearing the popping cracks set her off a bit, and she started cracking her neck, shoulders, then fingers.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:26 pm

"Precisely," Kris smiled as they reached the top of the hill and could see the camp in the valley below. "Well looks like we are here. Oh how I missed this place."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 pm

"You've been gone for, what, a week?" Wes asked, "Though I guess I do already miss getting away with having weapons." She had almost been caught a few days ago practicing in her room with her sshang joel bongs she'd snuck in.
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:30 pm

"Yeah, that and I miss messing with people. That stupid school is so strict on rules.... I don't know if I can last the semester knowing our streak of luck." Kris sighed and then looked on the bright side. She was home and she couldn't wait to sleep in her cabin. She loved the beds at the school but nothing beats sleeping in a cabin surrounded by the smell of the sea. "Well let's just go and let everyone know we are back for the weekend, maybe there is a capture the flag game tonight being Friday and all."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm

"There probably is - a lot more kids stayed here this year, I heard. They're the smart ones," Wes said, smiling at that last part. "So where do you suppose everyone's at?"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 pm

Kris tapped her chin in thought. "I wonder.... Let's go figure out." She started walking towards the dining hall. "Wait... maybe it's dinner time and everyone is eating."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Wes turned her head to look at the sun, "Yeah, I guess they could have started dinner by now." She checked her watch and shrugged, "Alright then, to the Mess Hall."
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:38 pm

((And now I call a topic switch))
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down