Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another spar anther unconscious person

3 posters

Go down

Another spar anther unconscious person  Empty Another spar anther unconscious person

Post  camcam9999 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Cameron walked into the infirmary and placed Dean on the nearest bed and fed him ambrosia while getting some bandages to wrap around his arm.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Another spar anther unconscious person  Empty Re: Another spar anther unconscious person

Post  Marie Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Marie walked in after them, and sat at the foot of Dean's bed, helping with the bandages. She had never seen him look so helpless before, and it worried her sick."Cam," she said quietly." You've been here longer. Do you know why Dean couldn't pass the borderline?"
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Another spar anther unconscious person  Empty Re: Another spar anther unconscious person

Post  camcam9999 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

Cameron sighed and closed his eyes for five seconds and said "Marie he might have been forced to join the titan army on Mount Tam.That's probably why he never came back."Cameron said that tearing up knowing it would break her heart to know that and he didn't like making people sad.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:23 pm

"But he said himself that he'd rather die than join. Right before.." American looked at him, he looked serene, younger somehow. He looked more like the confused, kindly boy that she had known so well."He would have(meant to say Marie not American) had a reason for it, at least." She looked down at his locket. She had retrieved it earlier. She traced her finger over the beautiful engravings. Marie felt numb, beyond sadness. She wondered if he'd run off again when he woke up. What had driven him to make such a choice.(please ignore last word)ounger
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:33 pm

In his sub-concidence, Dean saw two guys in Greek armour. He was standing between them, confused, trying to reason with them. One had his back to him, the other grinning at him wickedly. The grinning guy looked sinister somehow, pure evil, though he wore the same Greek armour. He was trying to atop them, to protect one from the other, though he didn't know what to do...
Dean
Dean

Drachmae : 206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"I think it has something to do with the locket look inside it."Cameron let a tear roll down his cheek as he said this and then said"It's okay to feel bad I don't blame ya."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Marie carefully opened the clasp on the locket, revealing two images, showing a fairly young boy and an even younger girl laughing their heads off at the camera. They looked like they had been taken in a photo booth or something. Marie gasped. She recognized these photos alright."He kept them all this time," she said, surprised."But it seems like nothing more than a memory." She looked over to Cam."It's just a memory of the past, by the look of it."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:02 pm

Cameron looked at the picture in the locket and said to Marie"Marie that girl is you."Cameron said staring at the picture and then back at Marie.He saw how different and similar how they looked at the same time.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 am

Still unconcious, Dean was helpless while the evil guy attacked the other, who had his back turned. He watched in horror as one sunk his sword into the other. The image blurred, until he could see nothing. He woke in a cold sweat, before closing his eyes and going back to sleep.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:16 am

"Look! He woke for a minute." Marie looked at Dean expectantly."Is he alright? Will he wake soon?" She stuffed a handful of ambrosia into his mouth."Maybe we should find someone who knows how to deal with wounds and stuff. Any Apollo kids around? Or is there a doctor or something...?"
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:36 am

"I can do this.I wasn't top of my class for nothing."Cameron started to disinfect deans arm and wrap it in gauze then he gave Dean a little nectar.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:19 pm

"If you're sure.." Marie leaned over Dean, checking his pulse to reassure herself, more than anything.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:33 pm

When Dean finally came around, the first thing that he saw was Marie's face, mere inches away from him. His surroundings were a little nicer than he was used to, and it took a few minutes to realise that he was not at the Titan Army camp. The pillows were soft, the bed comfortable, and Marie was so close that he could feel her breath on him. As happy as he felt at that moment, he knew with regret that he would have to leave. Dean sat up abruptly, wincing slightly, to look out of the window. It was dark. Great. He should have been back hours ago."W-what the..?" He looked at Marie in surprise."How'd i get here? I told you, im fine." His ARM bwgan throbbing again, and for some reason, so was his head.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:36 pm

"Dean, calm down. You're in the Infirmary,and you've been unconcious for about two hours or so." Marie explained, checking her watch to be sure."You're in no shape to go anywhere just yet. Besides, you should wait until morning, or you will not be able to see where you are going." She was slightly hurt by the fact that he wanted to leave so soon, but she could guess why. She leaned forward further, whispering in his ear, "Sparky, did you join the Titan Army? Tell me straight, no excuses."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:29 am

Dean looked down, he was still covered in blood, though his arm had stopped bleeding."You could say that," He sat on the end of the bed, in an attempt to get up without leaning on his injured arm."I shouldn't have stayed this long, I can hardly wait 12 hours. No, I'm sorry, Marie. I'll come back, at some point." Dean looked around for his backpack.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:28 pm

"Dean you can stay your a great fighter the camp could use you"Cameron said that because he thought the two could become great friends.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sun May 01, 2011 9:08 am

Shakily getting up, and managing to grab his backpack from under the bed, Dean made a beeline for the door. As he turned the handle, he looked back, emotion etched acrss his face. "No. I don't think so. I'm sorta beyond help." He stated simply, leaving the two standing there, fighting with his conscience the whole time.
How could I do this again? She'll never trust me at this rate. He consoled himself only with the thought that she wouldn't trust him anyway, whether he left or not. Dean still had no idea how he was going to explain being away from the Titan Army Camp for well over a day, returning coated in his own blood and his left arm wrapped in blood-stained bandages. He was surprised to find that he couldn't care less about what they might say, or do.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Tue May 10, 2011 4:04 pm

"Dean stay come on."(sorry for the short post just tryin to get things rollin.)
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Tue May 17, 2011 3:06 pm

Marie sat on the bed, and watched her friend leave, disappearing into the night, again. She gritted her teeth, clutching Dean's locket in a clenched fist.
"Cam, its hopeless. He's gone. L-let's just go, its getting dark. He'll be back."
She was beyond tears. Marie had matured a great deal since the first time that she had met Dean, and she was a little more careful about carelessly throwing her emotions around now. Less vunerable. She had no idea if he'd actually return, and as much as she'd absolutely love to believe him fully, she just couldn't.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed May 18, 2011 5:39 pm

"Okay"Cameron said looking at Marie and seeing a said look in Marie's eyes"I hope he comes back I really do."Cameron thought to himself the experience he'd had with someone he loved not staying with him and then realized how Marie felt."Marie it's gonna b alright for you for dean and for me don't worry."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri May 20, 2011 1:27 am

Marie rose from the bed, turning to Cameron."Yeah, I guess. But we reall6y should go, jts getting kate."
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Fri May 20, 2011 12:42 pm

"Okay.See you tomorrow."Cameron left the infirmary, walked to his cabin,and plopped down on his bed.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down