Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm) Empty in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm)

Post  camcam9999 Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Cameron rode through the woods on his griffin Emeralda and yelled in joy but thought to himself how do I feel about anything anymore sometimes I question my own emotions.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Drachmae : 870

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm) Empty Re: in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm)

Post  Dean Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:01 pm

Slashing through the undergrowth with Dyrnwyn, Dean noticed something flying in the distance. He adjusted his backpack so that it was slung over his shoulder, and attempted to manipulate the winds in a way that would allow him to reach the source of the noise faster. After going a few yards, and nearly falling more than a few times, he slammed into an invisible force, and crashed uncerimoniously to the ground. Looking up, and feeling dazed from the use of his abilities, he realised that he had reached a very well known place of his past. "Zephyros Creek," he breathed, getting up. He realised that the source of the noise could be a threat to him. He held Dyrnwyn, ready for an ambush, pretty sure that he wasn't supposed to be there.
(OOC: Thanks for making the topic!)
Dean
Dean

Drachmae : 206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm) Empty Re: in the woods on my griffin(It's an automation)(response to deans pm)

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm

(OOC:no prob)Cameron looked down at dean and landed then helped him out then said"are you new at camp I've never seen you around."

Last edited by camcam9999 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 pm

(Err.. excuse me, but are you still in the air cam? A little more details in your post please. Thank you! ^^)
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:36 pm

"No, I'm not new." Dean lowered his sword slightly, stepping back from the invisible barrier. "Not at all.." He made sure that his sunglasses hadn't fallen off while he was manipulating the winds. "I've come across very few people here." He wasn't giving anything away, immediately assuming that this kid was not to be trusted, like he did with most people he met.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:58 pm

"Oh well I'm Cameron son of Zeus you are"Cameron said AS HE SMILED
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:43 am

Dean paused before answering."I'm uhh.." He shook his head."It doesn't matter. He looked at him quizzically, wondering whether he was just being friendly, or whether he was trying to get anything out of him. "Son of Zeus, huh? Don't remember seing you around." He said, putting emphasis on the word 'you.' He wasn't sure what to think of this kid. Another Son of Zeus. Great. He wouldn't be so easy to defeat if their encounter ended in a fight. He's not necessarily going to try to kill me, though. Maybe he's being friendly. But since when is anyone friendly..? Dean thought. He really didn't know what to think of Cameron Ragland, Son of Zeus.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:55 pm

"So why are you wanderin around the woods.I'm out here cause it's easier to fly my griffin her."He said that holding his hand out to shake Dean's.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:29 am

Dean shook his hand, his sword disappearing from his hand completely. "Yeah, I got really bored at the... uhh.. school. Yeah, my school's really boring, so I thought i'd leave. I didn't really know where I was going, it was a surprise to come across Camp." He looked longingly towards the Camp, before he realised what he was doing. Dean wanted to ask a million questions about Camp, but he kept his mouth shut.Is she there? Its been so long, will she remember me? Would she blame me?
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:37 pm

Dean shrugged, and wandered off a little way, hands pressed against the invisible barrier, trying to find a weak spot. He had to see her. To make sure that she was alright.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:28 pm

Marie, bored, wandered through the forest, though she was too far away for either of the boys to see her. She tried to avoid the edge of Camp, as she had heard that the more powerful monsters dwelled there. Sword in hand, Marie searched for a monster to battle.
Marie
Marie

Drachmae : 548
Location : The Ampitheatre/Camp Half Blood, training, that sorta thing.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Athena
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Cameron heard footsteps and turned around willing his watch to become thundercloud but then saw it was Marie and shouted"HEY MARIE."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 am

Dean, hearing Cameron shout, ran back up to him, sword in hand, ready to strike.
Though, when he caught sight of the girl, he took a step back in shock and dropped his sword. Its her. Right there. Right in front of me. And yet I can't get any closer. a wave of emotions went through him. He pressed his hands against the barrier, in a vain attempt to break it. "Marie..is that you?"
Well, of course it is. I'd know that face anywhere. What a stupid thing to say.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:30 am

"Wait you know Marie to.No way."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Marie, who had had her back to Dean, spun around at the sound of his voice. She held her breath, bracing herself. It might not be. I've mistaken others for him before.. And yet, there he was. Right in front of her, looking at her in utter disbelief. Her expression probably matched his. A tear rolled down her cheek. Her voice was shaking, threatening to break. "Oh.. my.. goodness. I thought you- That you-" She burst into tears, unable to finish, and pretty much collapsed in his arms. "You came back," She whispered, shaking in his arms. At that moment, she felt a mixture of different emotions that she couldn't even begin to identify.
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Cameron as surprised as Marie looked at Dean then Marie then Dean then Marie then said"Spa-spa-spa-Sparky."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:40 pm

Dean smiled. He had apmost forgotten Marie's nickname for him. He held Marie against his chest, as though he was scarwd that she would disappear if he let go. At the mere sight of her, his anger and contempt had completely evaporated, leaving only happiness. She always brought out the best in him."Why wouldn't I come back?" He buried his face in her hair, feeling content for the first time in years. She had matured in the past few years, he noted, she was even more stunning than before. If this was a dream, he never wanted to wake up.
In the corner of his eye, Dean realised that Cameri was still there. He felt slightly guilty for ignoring him, but Dean could only think about Marie at that moment. He had been waiting so long for this moment, and now that she was there in his arms, it seemed unreal. Too good to be true.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Cam not knowing what to do sttod there thinking should I challenge him or should I let them have their moment firsthe then said"hello Sparky if you don't mind me calling you that Maries told me alot about you."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:59 am

Dean withdrew slightly, so that they were holding hands, he had noticed that Cameron looked a little uncomfortable. "Oh really? Well, I guess that saves a lot of explaining, then." He realised that he still had a wide grin spreading across his face. He usually never showed his emotions, and was surprised that he couldn't care less at that time. "Well, I've been away for a while. What did I miss?" Dean was slightly unsure of what they would say.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:10 am

Though she was more than happy to see him, Marie couldn't help thinking that he had abandoned her. That thought would stay with her no matter what, until he explained. "Nothing much has happened. I got to Camp okay, though I was attacked at the bottom of the Hill." She realised that this might just worry him. "but I'm okay, I'm still here, so it was nothing." She looked at him with an almost pained expression. "Dean..Where were you its not like you to just leave like that. Where did you go?"
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:55 pm

Dean looked to Marie, and then Cameron. His smile faltered."Well, its a long story..." He was scared of what they might think of him if he told them the truth. He wouldn't be able to stand it if Marie decided that she didn't want anything to (sorry for posting right in the middle of a senyence. Please ignore the last sentence. My phones acting weirdly again) do with him. He figured that she deserved to know, but not just yet. Dean looked down, he hated to see her looking like that. Especially as he knew that he had hurt her. [i]how ironic. I save het
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:20 pm

"Well half-bro I'm glad to meet you.I wonder how your skills in the arena are.I highly doubt there as good as mine"Cameron said that smirking.
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:35 am

"I wouldn't be so sure." Dean almost laughed at the thought. "Shall I prove it? I can easily prove it.

He looked down at his hand, which crackled with lightning momentarily. "Imagine that, ten times worse. Yeah, I can do that. Easily." He looked at Cameron, daring him to challenge him. Though, he was distracted. He fiddled with his locket, unsure of what it had shown him. Dean looked to Marie, giving her a worried look. He knew that she would understand.
Dean
Dean

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  camcam9999 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 am

"Okay I can do that do.Ask Marie we had a long, drawn out sparring match just a week or two ago."Cameron said mimicking what Dean did with his hand."shall we spar."
camcam9999
camcam9999

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Marie Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:05 am

(Please ignore last sentence. This phone is glitchy.) Marie met his gaze monentarily. She immediately knew that sonething was wrong. She looked at him, confused. Then she saw what he was doing."Dean, no. Please. He doesn't realise.." She knew too well that if he engaged in a fight, he wouldn't be able to stop."You're too strong, it would'nt be good for either of-" Her voice trailed off. Cam was gettin
Marie
Marie

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next