Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is Love?

3 posters

Go down

What is Love? Empty What is Love?

Post  GeneralArin Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:15 pm

With Valintine's Day just around the corner, I thought of the age old question: What is Love?
Post your own definition of love or quote someone elses!

Hk-47 says:
"Answer: Many organic meatbags find that question difficult to answer, Master, but I believe I can provide you with a satisfying definition.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope. I have been told this definition is subject to interpretation. Obviously, love is a matter of odds. Not many meatbags could make such a shot, and strangely enough, not many meatbags would derive love from it. Yet for me, love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticle, and together, achieving a singular purpose... against statistically long odds."

I just love this quote- you can't tell if Hk's just being his usual self or if he's being metiphorical. It makes sence ^^
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

What is Love? Empty Re: What is Love?

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Love is a complex cocktail of hormones created to find someone to pair with. The hormones activate when one feels pleasure when being with another being of the opposite gender. The reason for this is so the pair will not separate and duplicate. In other words, love is driven by a need to form a mating pair and duplicate as many times as possible.

Why are you looking at me like I killed the topic?
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Nightshade_Deathtear Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:29 pm

An intense feeling of deep affection that someone feels about someone of any gender. It is also when you procreate.
Nightshade_Deathtear
Nightshade_Deathtear

Drachmae : 11
Location : Probably on this computer, or in my head, feeding my giant super fast snails with my imaginary girlfriend.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down