Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic!

Go down

That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic! Empty That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic!

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:02 pm

Erik was happy to be away from the airport. It was so noisy. The image of Jake and Link waving good-bye kept playing in his head. The person he was sitting next to came back. "You know, some strange things are happening in Seattle." The guy said. He had a thick accent, but Erik couldent put his finger on it. "Oh ya, Like..." Erik remeberd something. He was just taking this plane to Texas, then to Seattle. "How'd you know I was going to Seattle?" Erik asked shyly. "You look like someone from Washington, and you don't seem to react to the freezing tempature in the plane." The stranger smirked. Erik looked around, everyone else was bundled in blankets and such.

"You have good deduction skills." Erik commented. The stranger smiled. Erik started looking out the window, but soon fell asleep. The plane bumped and Erik jumped with a yip. "You sound like some kind of dog." The stranger commented. "Its what earned me my nickname in camp..." Erik shut up. He might have said too much. The stranger nodded and got up, and they both got out of the plane. His fist tightened around his phone, but he stuffed it in his pocket. Jake has other things to do.

(I'm going to add to it every day. Erik might call you, in that case post in this topic. You can call him if you want.)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic! Empty Re: That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic!

Post  Guest Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:19 am

(Can we Email you? Lily doesn't have a Cell phone. Instead, she has a laptop.)

Back to top Go down

That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic! Empty Re: That's It! I'm not waiting any longer! My Seattle Topic!

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:39 pm

(FAIL!) Mkay, I'm back at camp now)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:17 am

(Come post at the Aphrodit cabin. Lily, Cameron, Lexi, and Marie's there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down