Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)

5 posters

Go down

Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)  Empty Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:52 pm

Once upon a 3 years or something like that ago, I made a site known simply as Cities of Darkness. It started with ahumble origin, just a few friends comming together to rp, and where even some of the admins of this site really got their rp'ing start. Over the years it died and rebooted several times but that's not the case. The case is V.4 is up and running and we wish to invite you! Just clickyhereand you shall be taken to the little brain child that just refusues to die, like a zombie.

But what is Cities of Darkness you ask? (resisting urge to quote [title of show widget]) Cities of Darkness is an rpg set in the year 3015. After a worldwide massive continetal shift, the world we currently know was thrown into utter chaos resulting in a second, but world-wide, Dark Ages. Alas the dark ages ended and the world began to function normally again creating new countries and cultures. Our story takes place in the country of Suzu. A thriving country ran by an Oligarchy ccontrolled by 8 rulling city-states: Diasuke, the capital, Ryuunosuke located close to the border of Suzu and neighboring tension Chidiri, Midori known for its luscious forests and excellent education, Hikaru located on the prominent mountain range of Suzu, Mitusko, and New York meets Las Vegas, Kohaku, the agriculutral center of the country, Yuzuki a barren desert flodded with crime, and Aoi a beach resort fishery and home to the Colloseum.

In Cities you do pretty much anything. Rule over one of he city-states, enlist in the military or military police service (MPS) become a gang leader, Be one of the 10 gladiators that rule over the Colloseum, or just be a normal citizen making a living doing whatever it is you want. The possiblities are just about endless! SO JOIN!

The link if you missed it the first time http://citiesofdarkness.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Staff

Keiara Amagear MPS speacil agent
Jacob Arin MPS speacil agent
Kristina Dante Princess of Ryuunosuke
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin
Dirty Egyptian/RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 695

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

http://xmenrise.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)  Empty Re: Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Other members of Cities should TESTIFY (repo! joke) its awesome-ness.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)  Empty Re: Cities of Darkness (really guys we waited this long to do this?!)

Post  Alexxx Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:01 pm

Ill sign up. Totally.
Alexxx
Alexxx

Drachmae : 437

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:04 pm

Sweet, welcome to Suzu.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:58 pm

I've already signed up, but nobody has accepted me yet! You're the ones who have been dying to get me to join, and now that I have, no one looked at it!

BTW: People should totally join.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:36 pm

Jake's fault, I told Jake to do yours when you made your app.
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:37 pm

And I was lazy. Besides- he still needed to save me!
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:03 pm

I would join, but I'm using the internet on my Wii and this post took two minutes, so I'll go sign up later.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Keiara/Tarrin Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 pm

Very good Wolfy
Keiara/Tarrin
Keiara/Tarrin

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:47 pm

I made my character. Yay.

Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down