Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link)

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link)

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:58 pm

"No." He said bluntley. "Maybe if I had my amulet..." He said, a bit of aggrivation in his voice.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Jake's Quest (Featuring Erik and Link)

Post  GeneralArin Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:14 pm

"Now how would that help!?" Jake said defencively. A dark figure was at the horizon.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Drachmae : 6263
Location : In my own little world....it's okay: they know me there.

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:51 pm

"Don't worry, I know how bad you are at archery. All of the shooting will be done by me." I said with one hand in my endless bag, reaching for my bow and my other hand gripping the handle of my sword.
Link
Link

Drachmae : 458

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:42 pm

"Whatever, just keep doing whatever you're doing, and get off my case." He said, still aggrivated. Erik pulled out a vial. "Here, can we use this, I took it from the attic. It set off a trap when I grabbed it, of course I got away." He handed it to Jake.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:13 pm

Jake gabbed it. "What is...." He recognized the shadow up ahead. "Nevermind. Here." Jake quiky stopped the car and handed the vial back.
"Come on- there's the exploding arrows in the back, and there's a launcher back there too to shoot greek firebombs. Hurry- not much time." Jake said, quickly hopping out and gretting ready. "Just get it in it's mouth."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:19 pm

"Wait, we are already here?" He loaded the daggers and put the vial in his pocket. Erik was out of the car in seconds, and he was already running towards the prize.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:20 pm

I grab the exploding arrows and place them in my bag of Hammerspace. "Sweet, new toys. I kinda wish I had more bombs though..." I jump out and grab my bow.
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Erik did a perfect backflip, and kept running. He was pumped. "C'mon, guys! It's not goona' wait for us!"
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:08 pm

"you're @#$@ right it's not." Jake muttered angerly. "Slow down, Wolfy! Are you trying to get killed!?!" Jake demanded. The lion was rushing them now, snarling. Jake charged forward behind wolfy, hoping he wasn't about to get cut open by those huge claws.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:19 pm

"All right," I say as I notch an exploding arrow on my bow. "Let's see how well Jake put these together."
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:22 am

Erik fell backwards after Jake rushed in front of him. He blew the hair out of his face. "Thanks for ruining my fun." He mumbled. He got back up, pulled out a few daggers, and caught up with Jake.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"Better that than your insides." Jake grumbled. The Lion slashed down where Erik was a few moments ago and Jake blocked the blow with his shield. It didn't leave a mark. Apparently the Lion didn't like the shield that bore its likeness and power.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:29 am

Erik threw a few daggers, one hit the nose, another between the eyes, the last hit in the eye. They all fell to the ground.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:29 pm

I fired an exploding arrow on the lion, but all it did was get angrier. I quickly backflipped out of its reach, and notched another exploding arrow. "Okay lion, lunch time." As it opened its mouth to roar, I fired at its mouth. The lion staggered in pain and started rushing me. As it ran, I rolled around it and tried to strike its rear with my sword, but it clanged off. "Okay, guys, you can step up now..."
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:32 pm

Jake lept in front of Link, blocking the lion's next blow.
"A few more should do it!" Jake shouted, trying not to get crushed by the lion's strikes.... or eaten.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:43 pm

Erik threw his last dagger (other than his custom one) and it went through the lions tongue. The lion roared and scratched his backpack. The strike sent the contents flying, including his golden apple. He scrambled over and grabbed it. It had a scratch, and it was glowing. He stuffed it into his pocket and ran to help Jake.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:21 pm

I notched another exploding arrow and fired it at the lion. The lion roared in pain and I quickly threw a bomb in its mouth. The lion bit into the bomb and it exploded in its mouth. The force of the explosion was too much for the lion to handle and it fell over, dead. "And that is how you do it. I didn't even use my sword."
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"I can't think of anyone who used a sword to beat the nemian lion..." Jake commented, picking up the lion's skin that you get when you beat the lion. He lifted the large lion skin, not wanting it to shrink to a normal size.
"Well, congragulations crew, we just beat the Nemian lion."
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:07 pm

"Well, that was okay, I guess. Not exactly what I expected." He muttered. He turned around and walked back to the truck.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:48 pm

"Eh, I guess it's not as fun if you have a plan and high-grade explosives." Jake said with a shrug. He tossed the lion fur into the back of the truck then got into the driver's seat.
"Well, time to head back I guess." He paused. "What's wierd, we just won, but I still have a bad feeling about something. It wont go away." He said toying with the Steel Lion, his pocket watch.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:56 pm

"Whatever, lets just get back to camp." Erik said bluntly.

(Is this 'bad feeling' another monster or the attack at camp?)
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:11 pm

"Hmm," I said as I put away my bow and arrows. Now that you say that, I'm feeling it too." I walked back to the truck, looking warily, while grasping the hilt of the Master Sword. "Are we going back to camp?"
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralArin Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 pm

(What go back to camp and miss out on more fun?)
"Yah, straight back..." He paused, distracted by something. "Yah." He repeated, shifting the truck into gear.
GeneralArin
GeneralArin
RP Supervisor/SoldierA

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:41 am

Erik put on his headphones and laid back.
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Link Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:52 pm

I started throwing my boomerang out the window and watched it slowly catch up to me as I caught it and threw it again. "So, what do ya think they're doing back at camp?"
Link
Link

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next