Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello everyone!

3 posters

Go down

Hello everyone!  Empty Hello everyone!

Post  Amelialoveless Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:31 pm

So it has been a long, LONG time since I have been able to come back, but I am here to hopefully see this site come back from the grave. Its a fun Rp site and would be awesome to start from the beginning all over again since things have been ever so quiet since I was in highschool. I joined near the end of the sites life, and I am sad to have seen it go. I will be inviteing people to the site and trying to get it to come to life. The downside is that we need a admin or mod or someone around.
Amelialoveless
Amelialoveless

Drachmae : 6

Back to top Go down

Hello everyone!  Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Post  Justin Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:54 am

Hello!

I would love to see this site make a comeback. I was just watching the movie Hercules and I thought I would come back and check the site. I wish we had a mod or admin who could come back and try to bring the site back. I think that would be amazing Smile New characters and everything!
Justin
Justin

Drachmae : 815

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 pm

Oh wow, people have been here.....id love to come back but most of the staff arent in regular contact outside me, Cat and Kinda Cru
...still if somebody wanted to start a revamp of it id be up for it lol. If i can get Jake back (i only talk to her sometimes) long enough to give me the admin panel i might be able to come back on here xD
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum