Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ciel Nicolas ( Nico) Solase

3 posters

Go down

Ciel Nicolas ( Nico) Solase Empty Ciel Nicolas ( Nico) Solase

Post  Ciel Nico Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:55 am

Just as a heads up I have no idea if I'm doing this right as i only just joined but I'll try my best.
Name: Ciel Nicolas (Nico) Solase

God Parent: Apollo ( although i would happily be a child of Hades if that's accepted)

Mortal Family: Mother: Rachel Solase. Step-father: Richard Dawnson No brothers; half sister-through mother and stepfather- Elisabeth Solase-Dawnson

Years in Camp: Only just arrived (is that allowed?)

History: Grew up in a rich family, mother was richly left due to her family background and inheritance. However, he was not a spoilt brat, his mother always made sure he understood that he still had to work for what he wanted. When Richard joined them more money was brought in through his family and job. Through out his childhood he was bullied and isolated because he had amazing aim and all the kids at school either hated him for it or where scared, he was also extremely talented in music and medical classes we had. Monsters have always attacked him so from a young age he learnt to defend himself. (i am allowed to make it so my character self harmed or still does if so then add that)

Physical Appearance: Black hair from his mother, has one blue eye and one purple/violet eye. he is only 5'7" and has scars pretty much every where. He's quite pale compared to others and his hair covers my purple/violet eye.

Personality: He is kind of invisible until he speak up due to the fact that he spent years trying to be. He has very strong opinions and he doesn't take any kind of abuse. He will defend any innocents. however when he is not doing this he is extremely socially awkward and quiet.

Fatal Flaw: His fatal flaw would be his friends and family, because of his childhood he would do anything, and he means anything, for people that he is close with because he doesn't want to loose them. if someone where to get into his head telling him things like "they don't really like you they hate you"and so on it would completely destroy him. He'd probably sink further into depression and just become a shell of a person if it went on for too long.

Talents: Music(singing playing instruments and so on). Healing. Dancing. Any thing that needs good aim really.

Weapons: A bow and arrows made from Celestial Bronze, Throwing knifes and daggers also Celestial Bronze. along with the same weapons but made with materials that can harm mortals just in case.

Other: Has GAD (general anxiety disorder, this includes Anxiety, Social Anxiety and PTSD) Has Depression, ADHD and Dyslexia.

Just as a side note I do actually have GAD depression and dyslexia, just a warning for you guys.

Last edited by Ciel Nico on Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I had to change a lot o 3rd person.)
Ciel Nico
Ciel Nico

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Ciel Nicolas ( Nico) Solase Empty Re: Ciel Nicolas ( Nico) Solase

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

all writing must be done in the third person, so you'll have to fix that before I can look at this again.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:13 am

I don't understand why the other kids hated/feared him for having amazing aim; usually when kids have athletic skills, they get celebrated. Unless your character is using his good aim to throw dangerous objects at people, there really isn't any reason for them to be scared of him. I could understand some kids hating him if they were jealous, maybe, which would actually make quite a bit of sense since he's also rich as well as talented in multiple areas. I'm just not sure if him being talented would be sufficient reason for him to be isolated at school.

Also I don't think there will be any situation where your character has to harm mortals, so having an extra set of weapons just for fighting them might turn out to be rather impractical. I suggest not having that.

Just to clarify--his fatal flaw is his attachment to his loved ones?

Also hoping to clarify--you're simply saying PTSD is under the general anxiety disorder umbrella, not that Nico Solase has PTSD, correct? Not sure if I'm interpreting that part correctly or not.

As for your question as to whether a presently self-harming character is okay, I as a lowly mod am not sure if I can answer that; I'll see when an admin is available to take a look at this soon. Thanks so much for your patience!
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciel Nico Mon May 01, 2017 8:37 am

Okay so,
This character is based off of me and my own experiences, so as for why the kids hated him an why he was isolated is becuase this happened to me, I have similar skills and wasn't confident in myself. I was and still am very antisocial and my character shares these traits.
I'm not sure if that makes sense but that's my reasoning.
As for waiting I don't mind how long it takes
Ciel Nico
Ciel Nico

Drachmae : 4

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Tue May 02, 2017 1:49 am

Ah, okay, so the isolation was mostly from his low self-esteem and antisociality. That makes more sense. The way it's phrased in the history makes it sound like it was because of the character's talents that the other kids alienated him. Could you add that reasoning in?

And on a similar note, it would be a good idea to tie in his anxiety and depression to the history; tell us how they affected how he interacted with others/how they interacted with him, and how that affected his life, like in the bullying/isolation he received in school.
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down