Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information

+3
Cerulaen
Catryn Greyling
Zach
7 posters

Go down

Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information Empty Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information

Post  Zach Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Hello to all the new Campers and Visitors alike!

I, as a Senior Camper, would like to welcome you to the archives of what was once a great community. We are currently in a season of inactivity. Unfortunately, our staff are also offline. Feel free to look around and see the amazing stories and characters that we Campers have created.

If you would like to create a character and maybe bring some life back to the site, feel free to send me a message and I can ask Ceru or another admin to return for some officiating. As it is, even I may not be around and your request would be in vain. I shall do my best to check in every once in a while.

With much love and nostalgia,
Zach

P.S. Shoutout to any of my old friends that happen across this post! Say hey!
Zach
Zach

Drachmae : 929

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information Empty Re: Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:07 am

If you happen to come across the site, treat it with care, please. For many of us, it holds more than an internet hobby. You, dear guest, must know this if you were inquisitive enough to unearth HBV. It holds friends, old and present. It holds characters and storylines we created, and the hours upon hours spent dawdling in the chat. So here it is. Years of memories, stored in this little site for you to sift through. The offer still stands and extends to me as well. If you are willing to start a new era, contact me as well. Though the free time I have on my hands diminish as I type this message, I will try my very best to accompany you.

Your moderator, Lily

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information Empty Re: Greetings! Please See Here For Some Information

Post  Axel The Bunny Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:38 am

And this is what happens when I stop logging in for awhile isn't it? Little Dramatic there Lily xD

Seriously, nobody thought to just send a pm so I could get an email lol....
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:39 pm

*cough* Whoops, forgot about this site. Hello friends. : D It's been a while!
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 am

Yo waddup

I don't have much to say, but I am here. *does wave motion with arms as I seem to do a lot lately*

Sorry to anyone I said I'd come back and RP over this past summer. I kinda got busy/lazy.

But who knows.

There may be things in store for this site.
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:58 pm

Well. I came back here because of well, nostalgia. And surprisingly it's awesome seeing things from the past like this. So any old friends on here that wants to contact me just PM me and I can give you something! Though I'll only be looking back on this for about the next week.
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Faolan Pyralis Sun May 07, 2017 4:30 pm

I'm new, can someone tell a mod? Gonna get a load of my friends to join, we all love PJO and been looking for a RP site. Name's Faolan, by the way

Faolan Pyralis

Drachmae : 6

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sun May 07, 2017 9:06 pm

lol well we've been in a kinda hybernation state, but nice to meetcha. I would recommend trying not to post on already existent topics for stuff like this but...meh.

But yeah i'll keep on for awhile. and apparently I missed Andrew...darn.
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  ©razy Dude Sun May 07, 2017 11:20 pm

You almost missed me you mean. Wink
©razy Dude
©razy Dude

Drachmae : 3010

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Harmonia
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolfy/Erik Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:02 am

Yoo, Wolfy here. I was feeling kind of nostalgic for this site and I'm amazed it's still around, and that it still has posts in 2017!!

This site was a huge part of growing up and I still consider the people I met here some of my best friends, I really wish I didn't just vanish and that I'd gone down with the ship, with everyone else.
I'm crying a little :'v) So nostalgic.

If anyone I used to RP with hops back on for the same reason, I'd love to reconnect and talk about it, and I'd love to try and work on a site revival if that's cool, if not I'm fine with just chatting about the golden days.

ANYWAYS my discord username is Saige#9495
Wolfy/Erik
Wolfy/Erik

Drachmae : 1665

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Eris
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum