Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival of the Eager.

3 posters

Go down

Arrival of the Eager. Empty Arrival of the Eager.

Post  Japkot Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:39 pm

It had been a tiresome journey for Maxwell, the trip (I say trip but its much more then that) to Long island had proven to be a fatal road at best. First on his way to the bus stop, he had been attacked by the same huge dog that killed Jim, it was not alone either two other dogs had joined it. He was barely able to defend himself with the bronze sword Jim gave him, and kill the other two creatures before the original dog ran off. Their deaths had been another pızzling thing for him, they had not fallen like normal things, they had dissolved into yellowish dust and gotten carried away by the breeze.

Once he had gotten to the Bus stop however it had gotten worse, there was a strange guy there, wearing a huge trenchcoat and a fedora that hid his face. He was sniffing around like he was searching for something. In his fear Max had hid and observed the man to see what he would do and was terrified when the giant dog that strolled to him and the other civilians ignoring him like he was just some normal street dog. The man patted it on the head and left the bus stop with the dog like he had given up.

Still waiting for another attack Maxwell had boarded the bus, and an attack came alright. A flock of shiny birds swooped in and bombarded the bus with their... feathers? Maxwell had immidietly taken cover below the window panes. Luckily the windows were strong enough to not break, but he could feel them straining to the breaking point and the same weird thing happened, the other people on the bus was going about their trip like nothing was happening, like the only strange thing happening today was a boy not sitting properly.

When the birds finnaly left and the bus reached its destination he asked the nearest person for a taxi and showed the driver the marked map, he was clearly weirded out by Max's appearance, who wouldn't i mean he was raggedy and he was carrying a sapling on his backpack... But decided not to pry when he saw the roll of money that he took out from his backpack.

The overpaid taxi driver drove through a lot of buildings, but the most notable place was the strange strawberry farm which the taxi driver stopped when the car came nearer. He immidietly got out from the the taxi and couldn't contain his curiosity and ran up the hill to the place that Jim told him about, the mission that got his friend killed was finally being completed and he would soon know restful sleep. But he should have known something was up...

Suddenly something snatched him by his neck and thrown him into a nearby tree.

He crashed into it with a loud thud and was almost going to pass out from the pain but held on. He tried in vain to get on his feet but couldn't. Then Max heard the sounds of booming laughter.

The huge men that was in the station had found me, his huge dog at his side, but he was different the fedora that his face was not there.

And his singular eye was revealed.

"Nice try Halfblood!" He yelled confidently, a What? "I must say you gave me the thrill of the chase," He said amusedly, "But i am the Houndmaster and i never let my prey get away!" He pulled out a spear and spinned it with a professional manner, like he had done it hundreds of times before... "But i will grant you the permission to die fighting, but know this! You will never reach your true destiny! And your fallen satyr friend will never know his rest!" He pointed at the Pine tree atop the hill with the edge of his spear.

Max got to his feat uneasily and raised his sword, he needed to get past... Whatever he was, if not for himself, his friend Jim who gave is life to get him to this point. He gazed at the sword and saw his reflection, full of determination and anger staring back at him, he could do this!

With a roar he charged at his enemy, his sound cutting through the peacefull countryside like a knife...
Japkot
Japkot

Drachmae : 25

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Ares
Items :

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Eager. Empty Re: Arrival of the Eager.

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Axel had mostly found his time after returning to camp to be boring. To the point he and a friend of his Tony had decided to plan a bit of...excitement to liven up the winter. The fact that they were both avoiding chores and other responsibilities was merely a perk of their plans.

Of course their planning for the holiday...events was interrupted by the sound of yelling and combat from the direction of halfblood hill. The two boys didn't require any real discussion between them before they went to investigate. There was a monster to kill after all, and if they didn't hurry someone else would get it. So the two rushed to the hill stopping at Thalia's Pine to see an unfamiliar demigod fighting a cyclops(it was a cyclops right) and a large hound. Axel gave Tony an amused look when they heard the cyclops refer to himself as the Houndmaster while boasting.
"Did we just find a cyclops supervillain?"

Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Drachmae : 1206

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Axel-Hermes. NIx: Hephaestus
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockewulf Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 pm

"Houndmaster?" Tony said with a scoff. "Was Wolf-King taken?"
Without waiting for an answer, he raised his hand and pointed at the hound beside him. "Sorry doggie," he said. With that, he dropped a bolt of lightning on top of the hound. He hit the play button on his mp3 player, the speaker blaring a dramatically appropriate song.
"Yo Bane!" Tony called out, drawing his sword. He deepened his voice for effect. "I'm Batman."
He paused. "And he's here too," Tony said, indicating Axel. "What would that make you? Robin? Nightwing?"
Lockewulf
Lockewulf

Drachmae : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Japkot Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:52 pm

Maxwell had yet again been bested by his impatience, even if he had heard some voices up the hill, of course he hadn't stopped and thought 'Wait there is two of them against just me! I should get help from whatever these people are!' but instead he had just charge in like an idiot.

He rolled below the spear when the 'Houndmaster' swiped it at him with the reflexes he hadn't know he had. And swung at his leg imbalancing him of his feet., then to little to late that he notice the dog lunging at him. He raised his sword to impale the dog as it jumped.

But suddenly thunder roared in the -semi- clear sky above and lightning fell, dissolving the huge dog to dust immidietly, he did'nt have enough time to be puzzled over that as the houndmaster regained his balance and struck the spear at his direction. Hoping to make him Max-Kebhab. But the attack never came as the Houndmaster became distracted with some noises calling for him from the hill above.

"Yo Bane!" He heard somone call over mockingly "I'm Batman." He said with Batman's overly deep voice, like it was so deep that he would get sore throats for a week. Maybe that's why he had retired. Too tired of getting sore-thoats and his leg of course... Anyway the 'Batman' person turned to the person near him and murmured some things he couldn't make out.

Deciding to take the chance he ran at the Huge man and swung the sword at him aiming for his back, but he was prepared and parried him with his spear all the while tackling him with the end of his spear. Maxwell landed on his hands and knees and quickly bolted at the Houndmaster's direction, taking advantage of his slow attack speed and sticking the sword at his leg. [You can RP the cyclops yourself if you like]
Japkot
Japkot

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:20 pm

"Depends, which Robin?" Axel asked.
The spiky haired teen watched the brief clash between the cyclops and the unknown boy before deciding that he probably should at least pretend to be focused on the task at hand.
Axel drew his dagger and moved forward quickly, deciding to take advantage of the opening left after the new kid's attack. Axel slashed at monster's chest a couple of times, making shallow, but painful cuts before the cyclops thrust it's spear at him.
Axel dodged around the spear with little difficulty, and used the opportunity to stab the monster's outthrust arm.
"Ya know, I think I've seen toddlers who can fight better than you do." Axel taunted. before having to dodge an attempted strike that would have probably killed the son of hermes if it connected. "Of course, you're probably used to having that oversized mutt do all the work" Axel gave a cocky smirk at the cyclops' outrage all the while continuing evading the cyclopes attacks.

Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockewulf Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:53 pm

Tony had to take a moment to recharge-- calling lighting from the sky was alot harder than it looked! Doing again would end the fight pretty quickly, but there was the whole matter of just how draining it was to begin with. He wondered if dragging his socks along the carpet would speed up the recharge time. Either way, he had to wait it out while Ax took the monster's attention.

The cyclops wasn't too happy with either of the demigods hacking away at him, and was understandably very offended at Axel's taunting. "HOW DARE YOU!" He bellowed. ""I HAVE KILLED HUNDRED OF DEMIGODS, YOU ARE--"

Whoops, charge complete.
Tony used the handy-dandy spear-- or as he liked to call it 'lightning rod'-- as a conduit for the next lightning strike.
It slammed down with a deafening clap of thunder, exploding the monster into dust.
"What?" Tony asked, putting a hand to his ear. "We're what? You didn't finish!"
Lockewulf
Lockewulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Japkot Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:26 am

Well it would have been nice to have a warning...

Of course he was relieved when someone probably more experienced then him had joined the fray, he was unexplainably pıtting up a good fight but he knew that he was no match for the much more experienced Houndmaster.

After his new ally joined in and took the opening left by his attack he made a stab for the Huge Man-Beast's leg, seeking to imbalance him again, but was twarthed again when the he tripped him and went back to the more dangerous out of the two, but he was clearly outmached as the teen delivered more quick slashes with his dagger and dodged his brute attacks with ease, injuring him on his arm.

"Ya know, I think I've seen toddlers who can fight better than you do." His ally mocked the one-eyed man. Enraged, the Houndmaster jabbed at him but his attack was yet again dodged by the teen. And he continued mocking him further, "Of course, you're probably used to having that oversized mutt do all the work!"

That did it the monster retreated with shocked outrage, "HOW DARE YOU!" He roared. ""I HAVE KILLED HUNDRED OF DEMIGODS, YOU ARE--" But he suddenly let out another roar of pain, Maxwell had bided his time and stabbed the oversized man in his back, too late did he recognize his mistake though...

As soon as his sword lodged onto the Houndmaster's back suddenly thunder roared again and another unnatural lightning fell, this time on top of the houndmaster.

Let me tell you something, getting electrocuted with lightning through bronze is not, pleasant... Of course Max had been static shocked by alot of jokesters but that could have never come to the level of litterally becoming an electric line-post...

He fell to his knees, his sword falling from his hand as the man dissolved into the same form of dust as the monsters and got carried away by the light breeze that had come from nowhere.

He lost consciousness...
Japkot
Japkot

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Arrival of the Eager. Empty RE: Arrival of the Eager.

Post  Japkot Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:11 pm

-Updated-
Japkot
Japkot

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Axel The Bunny Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:12 pm

Axel smirked when the monster was struck by lightning.
Maybe the cyclops would think of a better name while he was in Tartarus, because Houndmaster was seriiously underwelming.
Then the spiky haired demigod noticed that the newbie was hit too, whoops?
He turned to Tony, with an amused look. "You do know friendly fire was on right?"
Axel himself had expected the lightning, and so had been sure not to be too close to it's intended target. He looked over the unconscious noob. "Think he's still alive?" Axel asked before lightly kicking the unknown demigod.

(Axel is such a great medic xP)
Axel The Bunny
Axel The Bunny

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lockewulf Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:46 pm

Tony shrugged before dragging the new guy to the infirmiry.
Lockewulf
Lockewulf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down