Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Krises Unleashed

2 posters

Go down

Krises Unleashed Empty Krises Unleashed

Post  Wes Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:05 am

After blackmailing the poor Hermes kid into making them some quality fakes, and after getting prettied up for a night out, Wes slid into the passenger seat of Kris's white convertible. She was wearing her black boots, jeans, and brown leather jacket over an ivory knit top. She'd let her hair down for once, and was actually wearing light make-up. She knew that if it was anyone else, she'd probably still be sporting her t-shirt and braid. Except maybe Jake. She knit her eyebrows, then rolled her eyes at herself for thinking that. Nah, Kris was the only special one who could get her to tolerate such things. She smiled to her best friend, excited for the night of trouble making they had ahead of them.
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Krises Unleashed Empty Re: Krises Unleashed

Post  Kristina Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:40 pm

The rules of the night consisted of looking good and acting like typical rebel teenagers. Wes was looking cute, a lot more dressed up than usual. Kris had chalked some stripes of color to her short blonde hair. She kept it straight because it looked best that way. She had on some frilly white shorts that had lace stitched to every frayed edge and a flowery print crop top. For shoes, she wore tan ankle boots with a 1.5" heel. It was one of her favorite outfits to wear on the sunny days in Paris so she thought why not wear it out in America.
Kris sat down in the driver seat of her car and smiled. 'This must be how mortal teens feel when they sneak out of their parents home,' she thought to herself. The car was parked out in the strawberry fields since there was no way to actually get it up the wooded hill and into camp. She started the car and drove away from the fields and camp. "This is gonna be one interesting night."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:32 pm

Wes reclined her seat back and put her arms behind her head, "So long as 'interesting' doesn't include any monsters for once, I'm perfectly fine." She made a face and rolled her eyes. If anything or anyone tried to ruin this night, wrath would be unleashed. She pulled herself forward and fiddled with the radio to find the perfect station to get them pumped for the evening. Satisfied, she leaned back again and looked to Kris, "Soo, do you have any idea where a limo rental is?"
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:52 pm

Kris rocked with the music for a little bit before responding to Wes. "Actually, I had the chance to research some while I was getting ready. We just have to get off the island first and then we can get one. I took the liberty of calling ahead for one for us so it'll be ready when we get there. The risky perks of being a half-blood with a phone."
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Wes Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:25 pm

"Coolness," Wes said, crossing one leg over the other. She furrowed her brow, "You'd think Jake would've come up with something by now that would fix your phone so that it couldn't be tracked by monsters." She shrugged, "So many distractions I guess, no time to think about his old pals anymore." She absentmindedly tapped her fingers against the armrest to the music, "So, tell me more about life in the world outside our 'normal.'"
Wes
Wes

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:41 pm

"Maybe it's us who are distracted... but it's whatever." Kris payed close attention to the road since it was getting to be evening witht he sun setting. When Wes asked about the world outside of their 'normal,' Kris couldn't help but laugh. "I really don't know." She thought back to her days in Paris. "There were some days where I was able to finally feel what is was to be normal by society's standards. And then there were days that I felt like I was right back here, fighting off some monster. There really isn't a 'normal' life for us." She glanced down at the MapQuest directions she had printed out and took the necessary turn.
"But those normal days were hella nice. I was able to go shopping on one of the most expensive shopping strips and didn't feel like I needed to be constantly watching over my shoulder. I layed down in the park by the Eiffel Tower and took a nap. The lack of suspicious feeling is one of the best feelings ever." She wished that could have been her life from the start. But then again, she would never appreciate the easy days in life if it was.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Character sheet
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down