Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlotte "Charlie" Prince

Go down

Charlotte "Charlie" Prince Empty Charlotte "Charlie" Prince

Post  Guest Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:02 am

Name: Charlotte “Charlie” Prince

God Parent: Anaideia, spirit of ruthlessness, shamelessness, and unforgivingness

Mortal Family:
Angelo Prince(father)
Rhea Prince(stepmother)
Dean Prince (brother)

Years in Camp: 7

History:
Angelo Prince, a successful politician, first met Anaideia at the age of 35 on a chilly January morning. They quickly developed a relationship, which lasted for a measly three months. By the time Charlie was born, Angelo had already moved on, and was living with his wife, an old friend and colleague of his. Angelo grudgingly took in the child, and covered up the story of his affair with the goddess. Until the age of seven, Charlie believed that Rhea was her biological mother.
Angelo was a man with a twisted view of the world. He had extreme conservative views, and hoped to bring up Charlie as a submissive, feminine girl. Angelo tried to get Charlie interested in various hobbies typically preferred by girls. Rhea often protested, talking about how Charlie deserved to do what she wanted. This often angered Angelo, and the two often fought, which frequently resulted in cuts and bruises for Rhea. Regardless, Angelo kept introducing new things to her. None of them really stuck--until Angelo sent her off to a ballet class.
Charlie’s life was always packed, full of tutors and private lessons. The kids at school disliked her, envious of her rather high scores. They even bullied her a little, spreading poisonous lies and labeling her with cruel names. Enraged by the stressful life she lived, Charlie’s contempt for her father, for her tutors, for society itself, grew rapidly. She finally cracked on her 14th birthday, when she was forced to attend a dinner party against her wishes. A few hours after the party, she packed her bags and escaped through her window.
She roamed the streets of Chicago for a couple months, getting as far away from the city as she could.By the time she encountered the hunters, she had already made her way into the edge of Indiana, a little bit below the lower peninsula of Michigan. She had heard news of a runaway shelter, and was making her way to the shelter when she was attacked by Stymphalian birds. Luckily, the hunters intervened, and killed the birds before they could fatally wound her. She has been a hunter ever since.

Physical Appearance: It’s not hard to pick Charlie out of the hunters. Charlie has long, straight black hair that drops down to her back. It’s usually down, but sometimes it’ll be crucified in a braided bun, especially in combat. Her eyes are a warm brown, which are always observing, always analysing. Charlie’s skin is a fair white, not too tanned despite all of the hours spent outside. It’s clear that some boys would fancy her, as she has long, thin legs. Charlie is around 5’5”, with a willowy body. She usually dresses in black jeans and whatever shirt/hoodie/sweater that’s lying around, with combat boots. Sometimes, she’ll dress nicely.

Personality:
If you ever asked Charlie to describe herself. You would get three words; Awkward, ill-fitting, and unlikeable. Charlie is a very introverted girl who often keeps to herself. She’s a bit of a hothead, and has slight anger-management problems, possibly because of the bullying. She considers herself different, and unable to “blend in” with the others. To become friends with her, you’d have to be pretty devoted. Charlie is often moody and somewhat depressed, which doesn’t exactly count as good friend material. But at the same time, she’s very loyal, and obeys orders without complaint.
She may not seem like much, but it wouldn’t do much good to be on her bad side. As a child of Anaideia, she’ll spare you no mercy if you get on her bad side, at the wrong time. Try not to bother her, especially when she’s writing. Or, you know, practicing with her knives.

Fatal Flaw:
Charlie never feels like the fits in. Whether people completely trust her or not, she is still doubtful of her fellow hunters, and chooses to spend most of her time with the wolves instead. She rarely trusts people, which might be an obstacle in a battle, especially if there are allies on their side.

Talents: Charlie doesn’t have much of a power when it comes to what was given by her mother. But she’s quite handy with a knife, and is often seen practicing with one. She’s also exceptional at ballet--but that’s not very helpful on the battlefield.

Weapons: Charlie usually uses her silver bow and arrows, but also opts for knives.

Other: Charlie is a writer. She’s always thinking, analysing things, and trying to figure out why people act and think the way they do. You’ll often find her slightly distracted, if there’s any free time to spare. If she ever reaches something, she’ll write it down. In fact, whenever she gets a good idea, a nice phrase or a nice essay topic, she’ll always record it somewhere and write it all.

Back to top Go down

Charlotte "Charlie" Prince Empty Re: Charlotte "Charlie" Prince

Post  Cerulaen Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:14 am

Huh...I meant to reply to this...since I'm assuming it still needs to be approved. I think I had been going to comment on something about it earlier, but reading it over again, I either can't remember what I'd been going to comment, or changed my mind about it. Either way, it looks good. I'm gonna say double approved, unless any of the admin have objections...

(Also, you mention her ballet not being useful, but I keep imaging her just making pirouettes and arabesques across the battle field while nonchalantly, but gracefully, slashing monsters into dust with her knives... xD)

Let the Hunt grow stronger!
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:14 am

I'm gonna be honest here, I had no idea what to do right after I posted this. Razz
Anyway, that pirouette attack thing actually sounds awesome, but I'm not sure if she'd have enough space for that. But if possible, it could be her signature move! That would be so cool.
Anyway, (assuming that it's double approved) I'm going to roleplay her soon....well, as soon as I make the new active hunter list.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:14 pm

Wouldn't it be, though????!!!
And lawl, okay sounds good. I should be planning some stuff for the Hunters to do soon, especially with Jake's node quest finally starting since the Hunters are a bit involved in that...so yeah. ^^
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down