Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paris Sparks

4 posters

Go down

Paris Sparks Empty Paris Sparks

Post  Lexi Forman Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:20 am

Name: Paris Sparks

God Parent: Zeus

Mortal Family: Mother-Heather, Younger Sister-Emily

Years in Camp: 0 years (11 months)

History: Paris had been told by her mother that her father died in a plane crash. She has no reason to not believe her, it's a reasonable excuse for his absence in her entire life. Paris has had a bit of a rough life. Her mother had a lot of boyfriends and quite a few husbands. The one biggest mistake Heather Sparks made was the last, her marriage with Kevin Carson. He was an abusive alcoholic and smoker. He threw things at Paris, Emily, and their mother when he was angry and/or drunk. One day, Paris decided she'd try to put an end to this. That day he tromped through the front door drunk and mad for no good reason. Paris locked Emily and her mom in her bedroom while she dealt with Kevin, ignoring her mother's constant objections. She grabbed a piece of a door Kevin broke to shield herself and the knife she held in her jacket at all times. As soon as Kevin spotted Paris, he staring swearing at her as he chucked vases, bottles, cans, etc. at her, but she blocked it with the door piece. She  put down her door and demanded he get out and stay out after he just about ran out of things to throw in his reach. He scoffed, grabbing the last item available, which happened to be a huge cake knife. Then, he threw it at her face with all his force. Paris tried to duck beneath the weapon, but she didn't go low enough. Thankfully, the cops broke down their door (great another broken door) before he could do anymore harm than a gash running from above her right eyebrow to her upper right temple. She silently congratulated her mom for learning how to use a phone to dial 911. Paris Sparks has had that scar from that day on, as a painful reminder of her past, but also as a symbol of power that marked the beginning of a new life for her family. Her mother did a good job hiding her from monsters by homeschooling her, but soon after things started settling down, she started to be stalked by hooded people and she could've sworn at least one of them wasn't human. After her mother found out about this, she panicked. She took Paris to Camp Half-Blood immediately, not telling her daughter anything about where they were going. Just on the hill, they were attacked by tons of monsters; hellhounds, cyclopes, even some giants. Paris's mom told her to run for her life. Paris agreed knowing her mother knew best and sent her back home. She just made it over the border before a hound could rip her to shreds like a chew toy. There she collapsed on the hill, blacking out. When she woke up she learned everything she didn't know about herself, astonished and in total shock. It wasn't until 9 months later that she discovered she was daughter of Zeus. She now stays all-year at camp.

Physical Appearance: Paris has medium, choppy, black and red layered hair with side bangs swept across her face covering part of her right eye. Her eyes are storm grey, but glaze over electric blue when she's aggressive ((Ex. In a fight)). She has a scar running from above her left eyebrow to just under her right cheek bone. Paris usually wears tight skinny jeans, either black with rips or colorful patterned jeans, an emo band ((Ex. Fall Out Boy)) t-shirt over a long sleeve shirt, a black zippered hoodie or a tight leather jacket, and old, worn converse high tops or black, leather combat boots. She wears "geek-like" thick framed glasses all the time. Paris is really thin and pale. She reaches the height of 5'5" and is about 95 lbs.

Personality: Paris Sparks is unique. She is a BIG trouble-make, so she had to be homeschooled. She's very imaginative and has a rebellious mind of her own. She is loyal to her best friends and would do anything to protect them. Her sense of humor is sarcastic, sassy, and immature, but still it's very much loved by people. Paris tends to be oblivious, not very intelligent, and VERY stubborn. She doesn't care for attention, popularity, and her reputation, which form her traits of strong-willed, independent, and rebellious.

Fatal Flaw: Paris's fatal flaw is trust. To elaborate on this matter, she has a hard time and is slow with trusting others. This was caused by her mother's many relationships. She trusted some people that she regretted trusting, so her fatal flaw of trust developed. This flaw as a great impact on Paris's life because there will probably be a life or death situations where she has to trust someone to do something, but if she can't trust them, she'll reject them, which could lead to the downfall of mankind as we know it.

Talents: Although she isn't daughter of Apollo, Paris has a musical skill. She sings and plays guitar, which she taught herself to do. She is also a very skilled fighter.

Weapons: Paris uses a celestial bronze sword, but not just a regular sword. Her personalized sword spews electric surges on the power of her will.

Other: Paris isn't claimed for 9 months. She is over-obsessive with pizza. She enjoys writing and reading fantasy novels. When she sees a cute couple she doesn't hesitate to make up a ship name for them no matter how well she knows them.

Last edited by Lexi Forman on Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lexi Forman
Lexi Forman

Drachmae : 5

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Paris Sparks Empty Re: Paris Sparks

Post  Lexi Forman Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:55 am

Is there anything I need to fix?
Lexi Forman
Lexi Forman

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristina Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:13 pm

The first thing that pops out to me is that you didn't describe how she ended up at camp, especially if she wasn't claimed for 9 months.
Kristina
Kristina
RP Supervisor

Drachmae : 4543

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Posieden
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Cerulaen Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:24 am

I keep meaning to comment on this. However, my only real comments are that I'm not really convinced that the suspension of disbelief is working on the whole "made a shield out of a random board" thing. Because, really. What was with the random piece of wood? And why did her mother allow herself to be locked in a room and not help her daughter? I'm going to at least assume that she's the one that called the police.

Then the cake knife being thrown at her...in the place you describe, that's like right between her eyes, and it sounds like it would cut through her nose pretty badly...I don't know, that just seems like a really serious cut to me. Like the knife should be embedded in her head or something...(morbid image xD) I dunno, that part just seemed a bit off to me.

Other than that, I was pretty impressed with how much information you gave without any prompting. It's a rare amount of apps we get like this. xP
Cerulaen
Cerulaen
Match Maker

Drachmae : 3030

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Aphrodite
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lexi Forman Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:05 pm

Thanks! Just edited it!
Lexi Forman
Lexi Forman

Character sheet
Olympian Parent:
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Catryn Greyling Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:44 am

Just mention what it's been like being at camp for almost a year, if she's done anything with it, like learning to fight, since she's noted as a skilled fighter. Other than that, it looks like a great app! I'll give you an approval. Then one more and you can roleplay! Very Happy
Catryn Greyling
Catryn Greyling

Drachmae : 885

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down