Half-Blood Vengeance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cali Bound

Go down

Cali Bound Empty Cali Bound

Post  Wes Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:30 am

Hey guys! I'm just a few hours from flying on a double Decker 747 to California with the FSU Marching Chiefs for the Rose Bowl. For those of you who don't know, this includes the prestigious Tournament of Roses parade. This famous parade featured in the Bee Movie (so I've been told) is the one where all the floats are made out of thousands of flowers. It is the second most widely viewed parade only to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I will be marching and playing all five and a half miles of it. The morning of the game. Fun stuff. But anywhos, I encourage you to watch it if you're not doing anything. The floats are really cool, and there are a lot of high school bands joining us who've wworked really hard to get there. Step-off is 8am pst (11est) on New Year's Day and will be on abc, along with several other networks. I'll be in the middle of the Marching Chiefs block, so you probably won't be able to see my beautiful face, but you can certainly watch us butcher that 110° turn that should not even exist.
And if you happen to like football, like I do, the game will be later that day, and if the tv people are nice, you might be able spot my face.
In case I'm too dead in preparations to say this later, I hope you all have a wonderful new year.

MCATDT
Go 'Noles
There's a gopher in Magic Kingdom's Splash Mountain rooting for us, why shouldn't you? (Google Splash mt FSU gopher if you don't believe me)
Wes
Wes
Super Awesome Admin and Founder of the Site. Also Killer Graphic Designer and Cool Kid.

Drachmae : 4540

Character sheet
Olympian Parent: Apollo
Items :

https://half-bloods.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum